MinxyLydia

Cum In Eyes

18 posts in this topic

Anyone have a cure for getting cum in eyes? I know obviously avoiding it is the answer, but some men have no aim! It hurts and my eye has gone bloodshot (again, sigh). Any clever tricks for stopping the hurt and redness?

This is a modern day 'Brief Encounter', all you need is a man with a handkerchief

What is that saying?

Men will make splashes at girls who wear glasses?

;)

If you have a pair of specs handy.... pop them on if you think an accident is imminent.

It avoids the dracula look :ph34r:

Anyone have a cure for getting cum in eyes? I know obviously avoiding it is the answer, but some men have no aim! It hurts and my eye has gone bloodshot (again, sigh). Any clever tricks for stopping the hurt and redness?

Welding goggles..................

One reason why the whole cum on face business has never appealed to me. Lydia, I'd have thought the thing to do is get some eyewash from the chemist and bathe your eye regularly for a day or so, then go see the doctor if that doesn't do the trick.

I'm not claiming to be a doctor and others may know a lot better than me, but just thought I'd try to be helpful, even if all I have to offer is stuff you'd probably already figured out for yourself... anyway, good luck!

Snorkelling goggles?

There are websites that deal with this fetish.

On the other hand, moving on from threads on BB, owo, etc., I think that they eyes might easily be infected with bacteria that are not supposed to be there. Avoid?

Um thanks guys...

Eye is fine now, as is usual it stops feeling sore after a couple of hours.

I do like facials, i just wish men could aim a little better, but I guess it is an occupational hazard! I can see why girls prefer to swallow than take a load on face on days like today! :)

Going to see the doc could be interesting!!! Just imagine the look on his face when he asks what's the problem and you say...."I have this jizz in my eye...." :lol:

Oh to be a fly on the wall... :lol:

On a more serious note....glad it's fine now :)

Just thought I would mention......

I was browsing in my favourite designer store....

because they have a very nice range of ladies scissors and tools

and kitchen accessories in girly pink....

I then noticed they have some protective goggles for ladies

( I think they may be useful when painting ceilings or something like that ;) )

and they had rather fetching pink rims and straps..............

Yes Poundland is a veritable Alladdin's cave of wonders!

Lydia, I would respectfully suggest you do the following in future:

Retire to the bathroom and gently remove as much of the cum with a clean tissue.

Then, gently rinse the eye with 'cold' water. Cold water has two advantages:

1. The cold water reduces capillary size, making capillary breakage in the eye, and subsequent infections, less likely.

2. Cold water removes cum without 'precipitating' the protein content, making it easier to remove fully. Hot water on cum causes protein denaturation which forms a stickier precipitate. The precipitate is a more solid form of the protein in cum, and can be harder to remove from an eye.

This stickier precipitate can be observed if you dribble cum into a hot shower. (Something that most punters will be aware of!)

I should mention that before becoming a man of the cloth, I was an NHS biochemist.

I hope this helps, and I wish your eyes a full recovery!

Retire to the bathroom and gently remove as much of the cum with a clean tissue.

1. The cold water reduces capillary size, making capillary breakage in the eye, and subsequent infections, less likely.

2. Cold water removes cum without 'precipitating' the protein content, making it easier to remove fully. Hot water on cum causes protein denaturation which forms a stickier precipitate. The precipitate is a more solid form of the protein in cum, and can be harder to remove from an eye.

This stickier precipitate can be observed if you dribble cum into a hot shower. (Something that most punters will be aware of!)

I should mention that before becoming a man of the cloth, I was an NHS biochemist.

10/10 for scientific accuracy, Rev.

Amazing!! PN's very own jizz doctor.

Thanks Rev!

Was it an often asked question when you were a biochemist?!

x

I hear that one has a J Arthur in the bath, the cum all clumps together, is that this protein thing?

I just hope Heston doesn't get any ideas about using its properties in his recipes!

Thanks Rev!

x

I bet he gets asked it a lot more in confessions in his present incarnation :)

I'd go for large spectacles. It's a win-win situation. We blokes like bespectacled beauties and the one who do that intentionally should be shown the door. I myself had a confrontation with a fellow bukkaker who insisted in aiming at ladies' eyes. I spoke to the manager of the club and he was banned.

Thanks Rev!

x

Lydia, it was indeed a common question... particularly from the clinic's nurses.