Guest BurlesqueHoney

Merci so much!

5 posts in this topic

It is only polite to say thanks and the old adage that scandal sells more records, books and our services is definitely true. After taking a floozy sabbatical and being busy with all sorts of non-harloting activities, I was astonished to see my in-box stuffed fuller than usual and daily web hits running riot. I missed the initial Horrid debacle so was a bit puzzled by the sudden rise in visits to my site but then a number of other ladies confirmed the same.

However, I have since got Hattie to thank for rather vivid day dreams of Arnie donning some new Terminator suit with leather codpiece to battle all you filthmongerers. In a blaze of smoke and light effects he kicks in the online portal and then hits on the wenches profiles. He pulls up a chair and begins to read, unbuckling his laser weapons and loosening his superhero suit. Then he hears Mrs Schwarzenegger advancing down to his cellar so quickly bookmarks the site and murmurs 'I will be back...' So Arnielein tell that Harwoman to mind her own Kaiserschmarrn and come and see me some time...

Wonder what username he might adopt? :o

So Arnielein tell that Harwoman to mind her own Kaiserschmarrn and come and see me some time...

Dass is aber so KuK Schatzi!

Dass is aber so KuK Schatzi!

Hahahaha better add the 'dots' as in k. u. k in case someone misreads this.... lol

Anyway, Arnie aka Herr Moser can kiss more than my hand so lol :o

So Arnielein tell that Harwoman to mind her own Kaiserschmarrn and come and see me some time...

If you provide Kaiserschmarrn mit schlagobers on your bookings, I will be round tout-du-suite :D

If you provide Kaiserschmarrn mit schlagobers on your bookings, I will be round tout-du-suite :D

Ooooh that is a filthy request! Lol

*gets Bosch SDS drill out to whip up giant tub of cream...