Art Issue

Strange Field Report

83 posts in this topic

Interesting report.

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=107155

The report lists numerous faults/problems with the meeting, including being lied to, by the agency, over the phone and the meeting finishing short of the time paid for, but he stll recommends them and says he would return.

Would you recommend or return for a duo with the same girls given the detail reported?

Of course it's up to the punter if he recommends or not in an FR. He said he would return, that's of course up to him as well.

Given this scenario myself I wouldn't have written a FR, but contacted the agency about possible mis-information about the 2 girl interactive regarding one of the girls. It is slightly odd to write about it in the context of a positive FR, however the punter is still clearly happy overall with his experience.

Losing 5 or 10 minutes technically is par for the course in the parlour environment in my experience, however I will always aim to be dressed and out before the dreaded knock!

Interesting report.

http://www.punternet...p?recnum=107155

The report lists numerous faults/problems with the meeting, including being lied to, by the agency, over the phone and the meeting finishing short of the time paid for, but he stll recommends them and says he would return.

Would you recommend or return for a duo with the same girls given the detail reported?

He also says it was wonderful so i assume this is why he has given it a yes to recommending and a yes to returning. If it were me and i had been cheated out of time i had paid for (if thats what happened here) and was lied to if true (he is a first-time FR author who i dont know from Adam) it would make it a no to both recommending and returning but just like he did i would say who had lied. I assume GG means Girl-Girl interaction, if i were interested in GG and had been told this was on offer by the Establishment but in reality it actually wasnt by the WGs or one of them i would be extremely annoyed.

I view his FR if genuine as giving the crucial information that he enjoyed the punt and the 2 WGs but he wished to add the bit about being lied to by the Establishment but that didnt outweigh the overall experience enough to him to give a no to either recommending or returning.

Edited by smiths

(Whoops, sorry! Read before posting!)

Edited by Irgendeiner

It seems to me the place is probably a regular for him and he tries different girls there. It has a fine reputation as an independent place, one of those that inherited HoD's empire and many of its girls.

The money is a huge amount to me but perhaps less so to the reporter.

So he is probably recommending the place and most of what happened with just a couple of negs about the girls.

So not really very strange it seems to me.

Edited by vivluvsme

It seems to me the place is probably a regular for him and he tries different girls there. It has a fine reputation as an independent place, one of those that inherited HoD's empire and many of its girls.

The money is a huge amount to me but perhaps less so to the reporter.

So he is probably recommending the place and most of what happened with just a couple of negs about the girls.

So not really very strange it seems to me.

Strange enough to start and thread about it though perhaps? Or am I being cynical.

It's like double jeopardy, write a negative report then someone starts a thread about said negative report.

If the client in question had queried the time keeping and the misinformation with the management, I can assure you he would have been more satisfied with our 'compensation' than he was writing the report. Not that I would take away the right to voice an opinion but sometimes the rewards of complaining the establishment can out way those of going 'public'.

>The money is a huge amount to me but perhaps less so to the reporter.

£180 is a fairly average hourly charge in this business.

why would annabellas like about the G-G interaction being available? well, i know why. to get him to turn up and part with his money, but surely they would have known that there was a chance it would be reported on through an FR?

i am guessing more punters have learned to accept that a girl's age is exagerrated or their dress size is knocked down a bit, but being lied to on what services are on offer is the most annoying thing

is it really so hard to be honest?

No Tightfoot they wouldn't lie. They don't have to they have a sheet which each morning the girls write services available on if we can't accommodate with the girl of choice we recommend someone else. We don't need to lie hence only a handful of negative reports.

It's not an impressive report but I could find 100's on the Fr list like this so not sure why this has been singled out. The girl lied about her services she then tried to trick a client out of his time. It's something that is very upsetting to witness as an agency and even more difficult to police. We take the girls word for the services she offers, we also have to trust her to stay in the room doing her job to the highest standard for the time she was paid for. When she doesn't because she is greedy/lazy it's the agency that gets called a liar or told they are inferior and good girls that job their job properly and owners that actually give a shit are all tarred with the same brush.

Tightfoot read all the Fr's you will see this isn't quite as exciting as you may wish to paint it.

No Tightfoot they wouldn't lie. They don't have to they have a sheet which each morning the girls write services available on if we can't accommodate with the girl of choice we recommend someone else. We don't need to lie hence only a handful of negative reports. It's not an impressive report but I could find 100's on the Fr list like this so not sure why this has been singled out. The girl lied about her services she then tried to trick a client out of his time. It's something that is very upsetting to witness as an agency and even more difficult to police. We take the girls word for the services she offers, we also have to trust her to stay in the room doing her job to the highest standard for the time she was paid for. When she doesn't because she is greedy/lazy it's the agency that gets called a liar or told they are inferior and good girls that job their job properly and owners that actually give a shit are all tarred with the same brush. Tightfoot read all the Fr's you will see this isn't quite as exciting as you may wish to paint it.

The FR author didnt say the WG/s lied about her services, he said the maid told him Chloe offered GG on the phone but in reality she didnt. Are you saying Chloe in fact does offer GG but didnt for whatever reason at this punt.

Edited by smiths

The FR author didnt say the WG/s lied about her services, he said the maid told him Chloe offered GG on the phone but in reality she didnt. Are you saying Chloe in fact does offer GG but didnt for whatever reason at this punt.

To be honest, personally I've never heard the phrase 'GG' so it could be possible the maid might have been unsure, maybe thinking it was something along the lines of GFE, especially if perhaps for some reason the phone line might not have been clear? Just my personal opinion.

And my reading of AnnabellasMKs post was not that the girls themselves lied to the client, or that the maid lied to the client. More that the girls tell the maids what their services are and that is all the information the maids have when they answer questions on the phone.

I don't see why this report was so special as to be singled out, especially as the client appears to be happy with it overall

To be honest, personally I've never heard the phrase 'GG' so it could be possible the maid might have been unsure, maybe thinking it was something along the lines of GFE, especially if perhaps for some reason the phone line might not have been clear? Just my personal opinion. And my reading of AnnabellasMKs post was not that the girls themselves lied to the client, or that the maid lied to the client. More that the girls tell the maids what their services are and that is all the information the maids have when they answer questions on the phone. I don't see why this report was so special as to be singled out, especially as the client appears to be happy with it overall

Who knows what exact wording was used. If i was to book a Girl-on-Girl interactive punt through an Establishment i would call it that and ensure i was making myself clear. My reading of his FR was he wanted GG and had asked the maid on the phone whether its was available so if he just referred to it as GG a decent maid not sure what it meant should say, can you please explain exactly what you mean by GG. To me that is the professional thing to do. So there shouldnt be any doubt what services a punter wants in my view.

Anyway i assume its the contridictions in the FR as to why he posted it on here.As i posted on my first post on this thread the punter said it was wonderful so he enjoyed it which is why he gave it a yes to recommendation and a yes to return i assume. I wouldnt of but thats neither here nor there. :)

Edited by smiths

I'm saying she told the maid she would be more than happy to do the appointment. In fact as a result of this Fr and the newest one the maid has been sacked so I hope both clients are happy now. A maid tells me she was lied to by 2 different girls the whole company gets accused of being desperate enough to lie so to keep everyone happy we sacked the maid. On her facebook it says I hope they are happy now I only have 3 kids to raise on nothing. Lets not worry too much though she will think twice before taking a girls word for what she does again won't she. I mean I am sure both Fr's are totally factual.

I'm saying she told the maid she would be more than happy to do the appointment. In fact as a result of this Fr and the newest one the maid has been sacked so I hope both clients are happy now. A maid tells me she was lied to by 2 different girls the whole company gets accused of being desperate enough to lie so to keep everyone happy we sacked the maid. On her facebook it says I hope they are happy now I only have 3 kids to raise on nothing. Lets not worry too much though she will think twice before taking a girls word for what she does again won't she. I mean I am sure both Fr's are totally factual.

Do you believe the maid?

Do you believe the maid?

Do I believe the maid ? Do I believe the punter with his first time report ? Do I believe the girl ? It makes no difference the 2 latest field reports state that my maid cocked up it makes no difference which of the 3 was lying here because my business is getting slagged off so what do I do ? I sack the person that in the report is being called a liar I shall also be talking to Natalia about Chloe because according to the maid she was the liar so she will have to be sacked too.

When people write these reports saying they were lied to or the girl is useless etc, etc I presume that is the result they are hoping for otherwise what would be the point in telling all about it instead of speaking to the agency at the time. 1 girl said he had 10 mins left,1 girl said he didn't why not just look at your watch say what time you booked at and work it backwards. Why not walk out of the appt or call the maid we have been around long enough for people to know that 3 block heads are not going to jump out of the wardrobe and assault you for moaning.

If I'm in a restaurant and not happy with my food I will sort it out there and then so that I don't waste money. I am aware that the waiter may be a little pissed off but I am not going to ruin my meal and then scurry back to my computer and moan about it afterwards there would be no point. no point that is unless I wanted to try and damage the reputation of a company or get someone into trouble.

All I am trying to say here is why is this report singled out. There is a report under it where the girl agreed and had listed that she french kissed and then told him she had flu so couldn't. Why is that not singled out in my mind a girl with flu should not be working at all let alone ripping the client off but of course that report is not in MK so not worth going under the microscope and yes Smiths they are Sp's that post on this board and use it to drum up business (in fact they only post to drum up business) therefore should be allowed to be slaughtered as you are always telling us but they never are.

I shall also be talking to Natalia about Chloe because according to the maid she was the liar so she will have to be sacked too.

I hope you're not being serious!

Do I believe the maid ? Do I believe the punter with his first time report ? Do I believe the girl ? It makes no difference the 2 latest field reports state that my maid cocked up it makes no difference which of the 3 was lying here because my business is getting slagged off so what do I do ? I sack the person that in the report is being called a liar I shall also be talking to Natalia about Chloe because according to the maid she was the liar so she will have to be sacked too.

When people write these reports saying they were lied to or the girl is useless etc, etc I presume that is the result they are hoping for otherwise what would be the point in telling all about it instead of speaking to the agency at the time. 1 girl said he had 10 mins left,1 girl said he didn't why not just look at your watch say what time you booked at and work it backwards. Why not walk out of the appt or call the maid we have been around long enough for people to know that 3 block heads are not going to jump out of the wardrobe and assault you for moaning.

If I'm in a restaurant and not happy with my food I will sort it out there and then so that I don't waste money. I am aware that the waiter may be a little pissed off but I am not going to ruin my meal and then scurry back to my computer and moan about it afterwards there would be no point. no point that is unless I wanted to try and damage the reputation of a company or get someone into trouble.

All I am trying to say here is why is this report singled out. There is a report under it where the girl agreed and had listed that she french kissed and then told him she had flu so couldn't. Why is that not singled out in my mind a girl with flu should not be working at all let alone ripping the client off but of course that report is not in MK so not worth going under the microscope and yes Smiths they are Sp's that post on this board and use it to drum up business (in fact they only post to drum up business) therefore should be allowed to be slaughtered as you are always telling us but they never are.

What i dont get is why the need to immediately sack the maid, why not warn her and supervise her more closely letting her know you are keeping your eye on her and the same with the WG.if you believe either or both are at fault. Obviously its your business so up to you how you run it.

I have no idea why this FR was singled out as i posted earlier, i assume going on the OPs initial post it was the contradiction between giving a yes yes but complaining as well. Your high profile is a double-edged sword.

With the complaining at the time on-site some are embarrassed and/or scared to do so, i know a punter who is and he hasnt the confidence to stand in an Establishment and complain because he thinks a very large man working for the Establishment might hurt him. After telling him this is highly unlikely he is still too embarrassed to complain in person. He has on the phone though. So if he is in any way representative that explains why. IF such a punter is ALSO a member on here then this is where he vents his anger or frustration. We cant get away from the fact that doing good or bad FRs and/or posting on this forum about good and bad experiences is part of why Pnet is in existence, its part of its function. I agree with that function, i have personally benefited from that function. The right to praise the good and castigate the bad is something i hope continues.

I dont know which SPs you are referring to here, its up to Pnet to police the forum, if they arent in your view and some are flouting rules PM a Mod. Touting is clearly specified as against the rules. With yourselves it comes down to the fact the service you offer going on FRs, posts on here and what punters i know and trust tell me is tip top most of the time. Thats something to be proud of but always with praise will come complaint, its inevitable, no one can please all punters all the time. If you believe there is maliciousness at work thats of course a different matter and only the Mods and Galahad can sort that out.

What i dont get is why the need to immediately sack the maid, why not warn her and supervise her more closely letting her know you are keeping your eye on her and the same with the WG.if you believe either or both are at fault. Obviously its your business so up to you how you run it.

I have no idea why this FR was singled out as i posted earlier, i assume going on the OPs initial post it was the contradiction between giving a yes yes but complaining as well. Your high profile is a double-edged sword.

With the complaining at the time on-site some are embarrassed and/or scared to do so, i know a punter who is and he hasnt the confidence to stand in an Establishment and complain because he thinks a very large man working for the Establishment might hurt him. After telling him this is highly unlikely he is still too embarrassed to complain in person. He has on the phone though. So if he is in any way representative that explains why. IF such a punter is ALSO a member on here then this is where he vents his anger or frustration. We cant get away from the fact that doing good or bad FRs and/or posting on this forum about good and bad experiences is part of why Pnet is in existence, its part of its function. I agree with that function, i have personally benefited from that function. The right to praise the good and castigate the bad is something i hope continues.

I dont know which SPs you are referring to here, its up to Pnet to police the forum, if they arent in your view and some are flouting rules PM a Mod. Touting is clearly specified as against the rules. With yourselves it comes down to the fact the service you offer going on FRs, posts on here and what punters i know and trust tell me is tip top most of the time. Thats something to be proud of but always with praise will come complaint, its inevitable, no one can please all punters all the time. If you believe there is maliciousness at work thats of course a different matter and only the Mods and Galahad can sort that out.

I sacked the maid because I am at a loss as to who is telling the truth. What am i meant to do the only time we get bad reports they slate the maid, they say the maid lied, the maid double booked, the maid didn't answer the phone. I presume if you read the latest FR that it is exactly what the guy wanted. I have warned the maids time and time again but each time I'm told the client is lying, the girl is lying so I thought I would make 2 punters happy an lat them see that we take their complaints seriously.

Tightfoot pointed out that we lie to get clients in. Well Annabellas doesn't lie it doesn't need to. Annabellas is not 1 girl and it is not 1 maid but this Fr, the subsequent Fr and the forum posts would lead me to believe that every member of staff is a liar therefore I need to address it. Warnings seem to achieve nothing, telling the truth on the 100 odd appointments each day make no difference it would appear you are always judged purely on the negative.

Your point has been made in no uncertain terms AnnabellasMK!

Clearly the maid is is not responsible for what legitimately goes on in the room. It's a bit like the poor old CS representative on the receiving end when a big company has let someone down!

Tbf many punters would not be well versed on the inner workings of a parlour or how many balls [no pun intended] maids are juggling keeping punters, callers and girls happy at times. Their point of contact is the maid. Sometimes if you have an iffy experience you want to tell people about it, for punters it can mean this board as it can't be friends or family. I have done it myself, and regretted it.

I had an insight into how much the maid can be on the side of the punter at times (this was Annabellas) where it was put to a girl how she was about to let a punter down who had travelled far and that it wasn't really on.

(of course the above is not related to the specific OP)

Must admit I am feeling uncomfortable about how this thread has gone.

I contributed with a wekish comment but to think anyone, more than one person, should be losing their job as a result of what ight have been a fairly throwaway FR and a fairly throwaway thread starter, both of whom might be preening themselves or cacking themselves at the ramifications is worrying.

The pressure on boss, maid and girls at a place like this is brought home in no uncertain terms.

I would much rather no one lost their job over this. Truly

I sacked the maid because I am at a loss as to who is telling the truth. What am i meant to do the only time we get bad reports they slate the maid, they say the maid lied, the maid double booked, the maid didn't answer the phone. I presume if you read the latest FR that it is exactly what the guy wanted. I have warned the maids time and time again but each time I'm told the client is lying, the girl is lying so I thought I would make 2 punters happy an lat them see that we take their complaints seriously.

Tightfoot pointed out that we lie to get clients in. Well Annabellas doesn't lie it doesn't need to. Annabellas is not 1 girl and it is not 1 maid but this Fr, the subsequent Fr and the forum posts would lead me to believe that every member of staff is a liar therefore I need to address it. Warnings seem to achieve nothing, telling the truth on the 100 odd appointments each day make no difference it would appear you are always judged purely on the negative.

If it were my business and i did do this in my business i would send in a male friend to test the booking and appointment system by asking him to make a booking, arrive and go as far as paying the chosen WG with the money he would of been given by you but then make an excuse and leave. I would then ask another male friend to do the same and get their first-hand and trusted opinions from them. You could then announce random spot checks were going to be taking place on a regular basis. Apoligies if you already do this.

I dont think your thought of in a negative light by the overwhelming majority myself, your feedback shows that, all you can do is your best, there will always be some that will complain, thats human nature.

Must admit I am feeling uncomfortable about how this thread has gone.

I contributed with a wekish comment but to think anyone, more than one person, should be losing their job as a result of what ight have been a fairly throwaway FR and a fairly throwaway thread starter, both of whom might be preening themselves or cacking themselves at the ramifications is worrying.

The pressure on boss, maid and girls at a place like this is brought home in no uncertain terms.

I would much rather no one lost their job over this. Truly

Why feel uncomfortable.When people post these Fr's and write threads what do you think they are trying to achieve ? When Tightfoot commented that Annabellas lie to get clients in do you think he was trying to be pleasant ? When I complain about customer service I want something done about it, I want to know I am taken seriously as a client. I have shown both the negative Fr writers and the posters on this thread that I too disagree with lying to the client and i don't need to lie to clients so I have sacked a maid. I am sure from rebuttals on Fr's in the past you will be aware that we sack girls when they are caught out lying so i don't know why people are so surprised that a maid should get sacked when she is the topic of 2 bad reports.

This board is to out the liars and to support the client. I've done just that and now we can all get on with business as usual. What else should I do i can't just pack up my stockings and move to the next parlour I have to make my company work.

Some excellent posting from Annabell . Makes me wish I lived in MK

If it were my business and i did do this in my business i would send in a male friend to test the booking and appointment system by asking him to make a booking, arrive and go as far as paying the chosen WG with the money he would of been given by you but then make an excuse and leave. I would then ask another male friend to do the same and get their first-hand and trusted opinions from them. You could then announce random spot checks were going to be taking place on a regular basis. Apoligies if you already do this. I dont think your thought of in a negative light by the overwhelming majority myself, your feedback shows that, all you can do is your best, there will always be some that will complain, thats human nature.

There is a manager with the maids most mornings so we know how they perform but in the mania some days bookings get mixed up,clients get forgotten about and double bookings happen. Girls say they are coming in and then an hour or so later vanish off the face of the earth. Girls list their services then don't like the smell of someone's aftershave or his Xmas jumper and decide that no services are available to him, they just say the maid lied or the website is wrong they know the client will rarely walk so they have nothing to lose. It's a very difficult job and not many can do it to be honest in a busy place despite what some may think. They have four phones diverting through and have to call appts through to different apartments as well as dealing with girls over running, clients stacking up like heathrow airport etc, etc. They are paid very, very well for this and do make mistakes it is just that some people never allow for human error. I have seen the maids practically kissing the arse of a client to apologise but there is something about some men that this industry brings out the worse in them and they feel they are far too important to be messed about by a common maid. I certainly couldn't imagine them telling their doctor to go and fuck himself or that they were coming back to smash the place up because their was a mix up with his booking.

I have apologised, I have sacked the maid that lied, I will be talking to Chloe and Billie next really don't know what else to say apart from we all make mistakes, some obviously more than others and we have a board where we can vent our anger and not getting a spanking so all is well with the world.

I'm glad I'm independent and know what I've said on the phone, in a mail or text, if anyone is going to sack me it's me or clients.