Guest Northwinds

In praise of ditzy working girls

4 posts in this topic

I had a punt with an interesting young polish girl yesterday, who had kept me waiting for 15 mins in my car outside her hotel whilst she got ready.

Her english wasn't perfect, but she was a bit of a chatterbox and during the course of the punt came out with some right gems such as

- (when asked by me if she was busy - because of the delayed start) "No I have been here all day and you are my first client" (I think I believed her, but just what was she doing whilst making me wait :D?)

- (when I mentioned that I have been doing my job for over 25 years) "You must have started very young then, you only look about 35. You know sometimes I see really old men, occasionally as old as 48!" (I am 48 - and look it :D)

- (when asked if she preferred longer bookings) "Men who book girls for overnights must be fucking stupid" (good job I agree with her otherwise she might have done herself out of a lucrative future booking :D)

Truth be told, she was utterly charming and I thoroughly enjoyed myself, although the chat to sex ratio was a little too high for my usual enjoyment. It did get me thinking about how delightful some of the more off-the-wall girls can be sometimes. I still remember with a fond smile a girl I saw about 6 months ago who informed me that she charged extra for OWO. Because I was buck naked and my wallet was miles away from me at this point, I went ahead with covered oral. Imagine my surprise after I had cum when she whipped the condom off and asked if she could clean me up with her tongue. It would have been rude to refuse, wouldn't it :D?

Most WGs I meet are pretty well grounded, so the more eccentric ones stand out in my memory. I really wanted to meet Ariel at some point, but it seems she is not working at the moment, so I'll have to wait.

Has anyone else got any stories of ditzy but delightful working girls they have known (let's leave the bunny boiler stories to another thread though) ?

not super ditzy but chloe from glasgow has spoken to me about my favourite xmas panto during a punt.

not super ditzy but chloe from glasgow has spoken to me about my favourite xmas panto during a punt.

Not Jack and the Beanstalk by any chance

Not sure about ditzy, but there's a girl who works for HOD and she could be a new millenium version of 60's barbara windsor from the carry on movies, (nurse in carry on matron), she's an absolute superstar.