Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ethan

Budapest Strip Club

4 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Off to Budapest with some friends and a couple months and staying downtown in the city. Just wondering if anyone can reccommend a good strip club?

Full service not important really, just a good safe joint that is tourist friendly, where you are not hit with a £300 bill for a glass of coke.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Hi mate - that happened to a colleague in Budapest not long ago. Be very wary of young ladies who you meet on the street and then going to bars they suggest.

I was there may be 4 years ago - we did go to a strip club but can't remember the name. However, there is a pub called the Old Man or something like that where lots of EE girls gather looking for social time / punters. Some of them are only part time WGs and they do choose who they are happy going with. In addition, I would take the precaution of going back to your hotel rather than to hers and be wary of excessive mobile phone talk on her part.

Hi mate - that happened to a colleague in Budapest not long ago. Be very wary of young ladies who you meet on the street and then going to bars they suggest.

I was there may be 4 years ago - we did go to a strip club but can't remember the name. However, there is a pub called the Old Man or something like that where lots of EE girls gather looking for social time / punters. Some of them are only part time WGs and they do choose who they are happy going with. In addition, I would take the precaution of going back to your hotel rather than to hers and be wary of excessive mobile phone talk on her part.

http://www.oldmansmusicpub.com/?lang=en

I was there about 4 years ago for a stag and went to 'Hallo' which was safe.