Asian Playboy

Featherline Condoms Vs. Super Safe?

9 posts in this topic

Feartherline condoms vs. Super safe?

I've only ever used the super safe condoms and the latex ones... I can't even feel the vagina properly on my dick. I've never done bare-back, but I was wondering do you feel much difference with a featherline rather then a super safe?

Would a WG in say House of Divine or Soho let me use a featherline if I bought one with me?

Thanks

I think they are the best! being thiner doesn't mean they are not strong, in my opinion!

Try some Passante Sensiva. They are thin and snug (well, on me :) ) and I get plenty of feeling as they are only 20 microns thick. I've only used them twice, but they dont seem to have that horrid gungy stuff on, so make sure the lady is moist ! They are non-latex, so may cut down the wilt at the vital moment.

Using Extra Safe is like encasing it in concrete, and not that safe. A semi-regular of mine refuses to use them for the amount of torn ones she's had, and I had a few with my ex. Switched to Pasante Uniques after getting a lot from my local GUM clinic and finding out that my ex was allergic to latex, quite strange as it doesn't stretch, but so incredibly thin. Not sure if WGs would be so happy with them as they're not so well known.

I use fetherlite and have never had one split in all the time I have been working.

Some of my WG friends have said they have used Extra Safe and had them split. I would never use them.

i have a girlfriend now and i always buy the thinner condoms whether it is durex or mates or pasantes they fit on nicely and dont come off and when i come they fill up nicely too

Anyone tried Durex deluxe microfine? It's supposed to be only 0.035-0.04mm thick and extreme good conductor of heat.

And then there is the Japanese brand (Sagami) which is 0.02mm thick, apparently the thinnest ever.

I use the Fetherlite Ultra ones, and theyre apparently amazing.