ianp1976

Reverse Clock Watching

19 posts in this topic

I saw a fantastic girl last year and had one of the best punts I have ever had, however I have a reasonable but limited budget for punting so only booked for half an hour.

I was there for about 50 minutes and felt I could have stayed longer if I hadnt had to go, she told me see wasnt a clock watcher and encouraged me to stay as longer (even to sit on the bed and chat with her after she had got dressed), I had booked an half hour appointment and there was no request made or intimated for more money.

A great punt, however I want to see her again and my post xmas budget only allows for another half hour appointment - I dont want to offend her or seem like Im taking the piss by not booking an hour appointment etc to the point of I almost put off calling her - ladies what should I do?

I really want to see her again.

I saw a fantastic girl last year and had one of the best punts I have ever had, however I have a reasonable but limited budget for punting so only booked for half an hour.

I was there for about 50 minutes and felt I could have stayed longer if I hadnt had to go, she told me see wasnt a clock watcher and encouraged me to stay as longer (even to sit on the bed and chat with her after she had got dressed), I had booked an half hour appointment and there was no request made or intimated for more money.

A great punt, however I want to see her again and my post xmas budget only allows for another half hour appointment - I dont want to offend her or seem like Im taking the piss by not booking an hour appointment etc to the point of I almost put off calling her - ladies what should I do?

Just book a half hour appointment and keep it at that, ie make moves to leave after half an hour.

Edited by Strawberry

Just book a half hour appointment and keep it at that, ie make moves to leave after half an hour.

That seems very sound advice to me. If she makes it plain that she wants to to stay longer you can decide then. Make it clear to her that you don't wish to be seen as taking advantage of a lovely generous lady.

What Strawberry said.

Even if she enjoyed your company to let you stay on before she may have plans/another client/ not be in the mood or think you're taking the piss

Make your move to leave and if she asks you stay then say you don't want to take up her time and don'y have any more cash on you. If she says it doesn't matter then you know you're ok!

Exactly. Usually if its the first time i've seen the client, i usually let it go over by at least half an hour... As long as they're nice guys anyway. For me, its just a way of getting repeat business. Any future meetings though means you get the time you paid for.

I'm with Strawberry and Lydia on this subject, I don't like to rush appointments myself, that's why I only take a maximum of two a day.

Thanks for the advice, I will book to see her and see what happens.

I'd take it to mean she really likes you, so make yourself at home mate, put the telly on and ask if she'll make you a cuppa! :-)

I'd take it to mean she really likes you, so make yourself at home mate, put the telly on and ask if she'll make you a cuppa :-)

I assume that's with breakfast :-)

Seriously (to theOP) go ahead and book the 30 mins. It's clear you got on, which is worth a lot. Don't take the piss and try and overstay though. She'll let you know if she has spare time and wants you to. Don't be disappointed if she doesn't though, it might just be a busy day for her.

Edited by Northwinds

Thanks for the advice, I will book to see her and see what happens.

and if you could use a larger font some of us older people might be able to read your words of undoubted wisdom! :huh:

and if you could use a larger font some of us older people might be able to read your words of undoubted wisdom! :huh:

:)

sorry dont know what happened to make it so small.

Either you left it out in the rain or, when she took your pants, down it shrivelled with fright :eek:

I think if she wants you out after 30 you will get the hint.

I've overstayed on occasions and often just chatting and if i go overtime i will always say "You want me out just show me the door" but i always try and leave when the time is right.

I say go and see her again dude.

Definitely see her again. Just book 30 mins if you like. The fact that she was still talking with you overtime most likely indicates she enjoys your company. I'd say it's a no brainer.

Exactly. Usually if its the first time i've seen the client, i usually let it go over by at least half an hour... As long as they're nice guys anyway. For me, its just a way of getting repeat business. Any future meetings though means you get the time you paid for.

A loss leader. :lol:

Never mind how small it may be, I hope you will come back and tell us the result of all the advice you have been given. If you do make a visit, and I think that you should, I hope it goes as well as the first time. Good Luck.

Just book her again just like everyone else had said . You will get the hint when she wants you to leave and if you don't then I am sure that she will tell you!!

Well there are two thing here, firstly I think she would have made it obvious if she wanted you to leave (that seems to be common with all women, not just working girls), secondly, you are dealing with a working girl and one of the advantages that brings is that you can be open or honest. If you want to the next time you book her you could stay to her at the start that you really enjoyed the extra time you spent together last time but that you don't want her to feel that you are trying to take advantage of her kindness and that if she has things that she needs to be getting on with then you can happily take off. After that you've said your piece, just enjoy her company.