kodak

Party In London On Tuesday 10th Jan

12 posts in this topic

loooking to attend a party in london next week for the first time any suggestions

loooking to attend a party in london next week for the first time any suggestions

Have you thought about sending a PM to Smiths, who is our resident party animal. (The use of the word "animal" here is not intended to cause offence. It's just a turn of phrase).

You have a number of party providers to choose from. They all advertise on the Announcements Board which is of course where you can find their contact details. Some also have FRs you can read and if you put Parties into the search box top right of the page a number of threads come up regarding parties.

One of the 2 i go to doesnt open on a Tuesday so i can only recommend Lady Marmalade Parties LMP which is by far the most expensive and has the shortest running parties at £140 for 2 hours but has 7 WGs to choose from and a maximum ratio of 2.1 so a max 14 punters which they stick to in my over 250 parties with them.

There is also Gentlemens Parties, GP who lied to me in 2008 a lot and i stopped going to them because of it. Pams Parties which i havent been to but have heard are ok, and the Limelight Club which advertise as Adult Parties London who i only went to once a few years ago and didnt rate. All these providers have FRs. Good luck and enjoy. :)

You won't go wrong at Lady Marmalade, great setup, gorgeous willing girls, plenty of action always available with the 2:1 ratio.

Like Smith's said LMP is more expensive but you get the quality.

Make sure if you go to LMP that you tell them your a newbie and

you' ll have fun.

thanks for replys, will be beter to change the day as i can be flexable, are the other one's better? or stay will LMP

thanks for replys, will be beter to change the day as i can be flexable, are the other one's better? or stay will LMP

The only regular provider who operates in London not mentioned is London Adult Party Club, LAPC who i go to, its no frills buget partying at £60-80 for 3 hours dependent on the day you go with 3-8 WGs and a ratio of 3.1-5.1. LAPC are on the no reports list though so have no FRs to read. LMP in my opinion is better but the two are worlds apart in price.

Kodak,

You have most of the info you need, but I would add that it is LMP, Pams and Limelight who organise parties on a regular several times a week basis in the inner London area in venues close to tube stations.

LAPC have a central venue for Monday parties and occasional Fridays but other parties are at a Spa at Dagenham or a nudist club in Kent.

I hope you find something suitable.

davidgood

Be good to know how you how you got on, your experience as a newby and would you recommend it? I havent been to one yet but would like to go sometime soon...

Kodak, You have most of the info you need, but I would add that it is LMP, Pams and Limelight who organise parties on a regular several times a week basis in the inner London area in venues close to tube stations. LAPC have a central venue for Monday parties and occasional Fridays but other parties are at a Spa at Dagenham or a nudist club in Kent. I hope you find something suitable. davidgood

LAPC run varies parties on different days, sometimes a Sunday afternoon and run 2 or 3 parties a week most weeks. In his OP he gave Tuesday as the day so as LAPC dont operate that day i didnt mention them till his second post.

I note you didnt mention or recommend DP Parties, are they not in London, the ones you go to where bareback is practised but you said you dont look at what others do so didnt know if they were doing BB or not. As though you wouldnt be aware whats going on at any party. In reality it would be clear to see, and as a "professional gentleman" that you told me you were i would of thought you would be smart enough to know if BB is being practised or not.

Edited by smiths

If you are a first timer and dont mind the price LMP is the one for you. Tell M that this is your first time and you are nervous ; after half an hour you will become addicted and hooked for life. After 7 years of LMP i always wish today is my first party as M treats new comers better than regulars. I used to go to Gentle Mans once in a while to see Vienna and now she stopped partying with them.