Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
milk monitor

Lady Forgot What We'd Discussed

28 posts in this topic

Just wondering how common this is in other people's experience. I had a punt yesterday with a very highly regarded lady on another site. Prior to making the booking I'd sent her an email with some fairly specific things I wanted to do and which she'd seemed genuinely keen on, but when we had the booking she'd clearly forgotten all about this discussion so we ended up not having the session I'd been expecting. For some reason it really bothered me, I think because she was such a great girl in many ways, so I went in with very high expectations. How common is this? Would you try again with the same lady?

Why didnt you remind her during the session?

Just wondering how common this is in other people's experience. I had a punt yesterday with a very highly regarded lady on another site. Prior to making the booking I'd sent her an email with some fairly specific things I wanted to do and which she'd seemed genuinely keen on, but when we had the booking she'd clearly forgotten all about this discussion so we ended up not having the session I'd been expecting. For some reason it really bothered me, I think because she was such a great girl in many ways, so I went in with very high expectations. How common is this? Would you try again with the same lady?

I always confirm that what i require is actually definitely still on offer when i first meet the WG if a newbie to me before handing my money over. "Forgetting" is unprofessional in my view as its a crucial part of a WGs job to know what her next punter is looking for assuming he has specified of course. In my own experiences only bad WGs "forgot" what had been agreed, because they never had any intention of offering it in the first place. As i havent had a bad punt for a long time its not common to me, but i wouldnt try again with the same lady, once would be enough.

Edited by smiths

Why didnt you remind her during the session?

I don't know. Felt kind of awkward I guess. I did drop some hints but I guess maybe they were too oblique

I don't know. Felt kind of awkward I guess. I did drop some hints but I guess maybe they were too oblique

If you were paying why would you be too oblique. Clear communication which i assume your emails were is essential in punting but you have to be clear while at the punt as well, not being so leads to a lot of wasted time.

I know what milk monitor means about feeling awkward mentioning anything, happened to me once. It seemed a bit churlish to complain about the lack of a particular service whilst getting some superb oral!

My guess is this is OP's first visit with that lady? if so, and if she really is that good, she probably thought she had the discussion with a different punter. Just a bit of lateral thinking....

I sometimes forget things, what with several phone calls and text and email conversations going on at once. As a result I would advise chaps to remind the lady at time of confirming the appointment.

I turned up to one punt and contrary to my request the girl was wearing dirty, fluffy pink slippers. When I asked if she had any heels, she said "Oooh, you're a fussy one aren't you?" before returning with a pair of cheap, scuffed black plastic-coated platforms where the shiny coating had been totally stripped from the wonky heels. Both slippers and shoes were filthier than I am. I left.

i visited a lady about 5 years ago who(since retired)forgot i'd asked her to wear a perticular uniform, wasn't until my phone call just before the booking did she remember

Turning this slightly on it's edge.......

I had a client who was right up my street ( this is between him and me but let's just say

I absolutely loved what he wanted from an appointment ) ;)

I saw him several times and really enjoyed the meetings.

He then asked if I was ok for another lady to join us to do exactly the same things

but the pleasure would double for him of course. I was fine with this and he booked

a lady I already knew and had had successful duos with.

I talked to her about it first and made sure she knew just what kind of time he was paying for.

She was more than happy to do it and it wasn't weird or hard work or anything she might

have worried about.

Come the day.... the party started and she completely ignored what I had explained to her.

She just did her own thing and I could tell this man was disappointed. To have to remind her

of the agreement during the appointment would have spoiled the session.

He didn't book me again after that.... I had a hint that he felt he had spent a lot of money

but not received what he expected and enjoyed and it was me who was then the disappointed one.

:unsure:

This is why I prefer emails if people have specific requests, then I can keep referring back to it x

This is why I prefer emails if people have specific requests, then I can keep referring back to it x

Yes thats certainly an advantage to emailing over just phoning as i do but my requirements arent complicated so are overwhelmingly remembered plus i usually punt same day so easier to recall, but as i said i seek confirmation again in person before handing my money over. I know some punters beat around the bush as it were as to what they really want, embarrassed or too nervous to express it clearly to the WG. Thats a great pity in my opinion as they could be missing out on some great fun. ;)

If I have a particular desire I will e-mail it to the lady concerned as well as talk about it on the phone. I sometimes take a copy of the e-mail with me.

A punter can't expect a lady to remember the details of every call she has taken. She can never be sure that a booking will be honoured unless it's with a regular.

In the case of the OP I hope I would have had the balls to steer the course of events around to what I wanted.

I find it spoils the moment when a girl keeps referring to her computer

Edited by Joe Blob

I find it spoils the moment when a girl keeps referring to her computer

Lol.

Touché!

It's only with complicated requests I need a hard copy or if they want a specific uniform or something and it's a few days in advances.

If its just about services offered, guys shouldn't be afraid to speak up! You are paying after all - you should get excactly what you ask for!

you have to be clear while at the punt as well, not being so leads to a lot of wasted time.

And wasted money smiths.

Turning this slightly on it's edge.......

I had a client who was right up my street ( this is between him and me but let's just say

I absolutely loved what he wanted from an appointment ) ;)

I saw him several times and really enjoyed the meetings.

He then asked if I was ok for another lady to join us to do exactly the same things

but the pleasure would double for him of course. I was fine with this and he booked

a lady I already knew and had had successful duos with.

I talked to her about it first and made sure she knew just what kind of time he was paying for.

She was more than happy to do it and it wasn't weird or hard work or anything she might

have worried about.

Come the day.... the party started and she completely ignored what I had explained to her.

She just did her own thing and I could tell this man was disappointed. To have to remind her

of the agreement during the appointment would have spoiled the session.

He didn't book me again after that.... I had a hint that he felt he had spent a lot of money

but not received what he expected and enjoyed and it was me who was then the disappointed one.

:unsure:

I appreciate the need for discretion Adele (in fact applaud it), but I can't be the only reader who is DYING to know what services this guy actually wanted :-)

Do you know how many emails WGs can get requesting different things and ideas, most of which will never actually happen. Punters want scenearios that will never fit into a one hour booking. If you want it to happen remind on the day when confirming as Strawberry said, also mention it when you are there if it isn't obviously happening.

Do you know how many emails WGs can get requesting different things and ideas, most of which will never actually happen. Punters want scenearios that will never fit into a one hour booking. If you want it to happen remind on the day when confirming as Strawberry said, also mention it when you are there if it isn't obviously happening.

To get the best out of the punt the secret is good communication.

Talk to each other and it should all go smoothly, (hopefully)

I appreciate the need for discretion Adele (in fact applaud it), but I can't be the only reader who is DYING to know what services this guy actually wanted :-)

I would not be being indiscreet if I told you because it was a long time ago and

the client is/was anonymous anyway!

The part which is missing and you are DYING to know about.... is irrelevant.

The discussion was about ladies forgetting to honour their promise of carrying

out particular acts etc.

(if you pay me a huge sum of money however I may be persuaded to divulge)

;):P

To get the best out of the punt the secret is good communication. Talk to each other and it should all go smoothly, (hopefully)

Quite right, assuming the WG is honest. As i posted earlier beating about the bush can waste valuable time and as Northwinds added money as well. :)

Edited by smiths

Hi there,

if it was me you had written to and had made a specific request for me to wear something, then I would oblige if I had it. If you asked for a particular service which maybe you had read I did on a review, then provided you were clean and nice I would probably oblige, but if you emailed me with a script which you wanted me to follow, I would either turn you down or tell you I would not want to do that.

i think it maybe depends on what you requested as to why she did not comply. Not everything is black and white, but then if she did not remember, and you had emailed her with the request, then there is no excuse for unprofessional behaviour IMHO

(if you pay me a huge sum of money however I may be persuaded to divulge)

If I ever pay you a sum of money Adele, it will definitely be for services rather than information lol ;) .

It's something to chalk down to experience. If you're looking to live out a particular fantasy or just gain a new experience then your anticipation and expectations around the punt is heightened.

As has been said earlier, for the wg your email would have been one of many and she can't even be sure you'll turn up. Most of my punts have required a phone call as I set off or arrive, this is a good time for a reminder even if its only a brief "I'm the one that asked for ......, are you still OK with this?" I've never known it cause offence.

Edited by Williams