Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
charley

What the f*** is going on here ?

6 posts in this topic

Has anyone got any example of WG's gallery photos which really leave you wondering what exactly they are offering any why they think it will entice you to spend money on them?

I always like Dolly Mops for instance as although they're off the wall and a break from the norm they are still sexually enticing and provocative. However other WG's images are just questionable.

One set I saw the other day had 2 ladies in it, one wearing what appeared to be a RAF Jumpsuit, the other was wearing a pair of motorcycle leather trousers and a crash helmet???? Very strange.

Charley, what the fuck are you trying to say?

I'm sure if you tell us what you are looking for then someone will point you in the right direction.

Horses for courses Charley. I'm sure the ladies you mention get business from fetish clients. It may not appeal to you but guaranteed there will be some very happy men out there now thanks to those photos.

Charley, what the fuck are you trying to say?

I'm sure if you tell us what you are looking for then someone will point you in the right direction.

Allow me :D

there is always something out there for someone. you may not like the cream cake but the next guy might :D

there is always something out there for someone. you may not like the cream cake but the next guy might :D

I love it :D:D