Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dave13

Baku Azibijan

12 posts in this topic

I am off to Baku in a few months and am looking for any views/recommendations about the local scene! Cheers!

Good luck mate, don't know much about Azerbaijan but I reckon there'll be some cheap crackers there.

I am off to Baku in a few months and am looking for any views/recommendations about the local scene! Cheers!

Baku capital of Azerbijan,according to the Bible of international sex ,isg, is not a Cheap Place for WGS ,nor the best for Quality of the girls .

Minimum of 100 AZN about £85 for one hour . They do ask about 200 ..

For currency use Bllomberg .com

Just spent few minutes researching this,and suggest you do the sane ,if you are serious about punting there ..

Hence its very misleading to post inaccurate info here ,about Crackers and cheap prices .....,and more so in a muslim country ..

True why guess that there will be crackers for a cheap price just because you've never heard of the place.

Azerbaijan has a big oil Industry, obviously that has lots of horny males, I suggest you do some research on ISG Dave.

Edited by jerboa

It's the oil industry I am in and anywhere else I have worked in the world usually caters for us lonely/ horny men. I will do some research before I go and report back. I have heard most hotels are girl friendly but didn't know what the local laws ect were. Excuse my spelling of azerbaijan :)

A buddy of mine working in the oil industry now lives in Baku, says its not cheap and a lot of rip-offs, girls hang out at bars/clubs where the expats drink, not a pretty sight in a lot of cases :wacko:

Alright I apologise, the women ain't fit and they're expensive.......happy?

:-)

Alright I apologise, the women ain't fit and they're expensive.......happy?

:-)

Yes.

Have you been ????

Just jogged my memory when i passed outside a Azerebijani Restaurant on Sloane street,Knightsbridge ,by the name of Baku .

opened few months ago.

there are few well known clubs in town full of wgs. mainly pros but many good looking ones. there are also numerous bars where girls will sit and have a drink with u and go back with u. the bars are a rip off. 100 manat/hour seems standard for the main stream. i suggest you settle down and find a taxi driver u trust and ask for help. there seems to be plenty girls available.

One of the best known clubs for WGs is called Infinity located in the centre of the city. There are anything between 20-30 girls in the club most night and they will make a play for you. Hotel Europa also has a night club with 7-8 girls but I suspect that this is a place to go at weekends as during the week there are no people around. There are WGs also in many of the top hotels hanging around bars and night clubs. I have not personally tried the girls but was approached by a few of them. Amongst what I saw there were some very good looking girls. Majority are from the regional Slavic countries or half-half. English skills are poor.

How was it in Baku ???..

I am going back there again next week (the restaurant in London ) LOL . Invited again .