ptrleeds

Visibility

4 posts in this topic

As byproduct from another discussion.

First: compliments to G for makeing the board look neutral. no fancy graphics, no banners - Very Good.

My only remaining gripe would be the prominence of the thread-title: that is easily readable from 1 or 2 tables away (sitting in restaurant or lounge..).

For example, when reading this thread, the word "Visibility" is prominently readable on my screen (big font)

and in the title-bar of my browser-window (when I click on another window or app, this remains visible in taskbars and titlebars).

Just a minor niggle, but I thought I'd mention it.

Agree on the neutral appearance.

But I do find I read and post much less since the death of the treaded index that allowed several sub cinversations within a large topic.

As byproduct from another discussion.

First: compliments to G for makeing the board look neutral. no fancy graphics, no banners - Very Good.

My only remaining gripe would be the prominence of the thread-title: that is easily readable from 1 or 2 tables away (sitting in restaurant or lounge..).

For example, when reading this thread, the word "Visibility" is prominently readable on my screen (big font)

and in the title-bar of my browser-window (when I click on another window or app, this remains visible in taskbars and titlebars).

Just a minor niggle, but I thought I'd mention it.

Totally agree. On an iPhone, or even more so an iPad, I find the title too large. My iPad also displays the title very large indeed during download before settling to its correct (but still too large) normal size. Has anyone also found that on an iPad the download can hang whilst the title is at it's largest?

Doesn't stop me doing the latest posts on the train though...

Edited by juzz

If you are referring to the image on the title, you could try disabling the images in the browser settings