Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Unperson

Best And Worst Eurobrothel Design

9 posts in this topic

Here's a quote worth rescuing for its own thread. It would have been lost in the other PN board where I found it because it was off the topic where it was posted. I don't think it had any responses there.

If the European Brothel Directive were to go ahead, let us devoutly wish that it would specify:

- the Germans to manage the establishments

- the French to supply the food

- the Irish to supply the drink

- the British to supply the music

- the Hungarians to suppy the girls :)

Nice one mate, except that I'd choose Slovaks in place of Hungarians.

That's an important difference but not a complete change. A lot of the good things in the north of Hungary (and maybe all the ones related to sex) are basically Slovak anyway because there was a long period when the Hungarians owned Slovakia.

Even though it wasn't on the topic of its original thread I was surprised nobody came back to it with a definition of the nightmare Eurobrothel.

That's the one where the Italians look after the management, the Welsh do the catering, Norwegians provide the drink and the Swiss are in charge of the music.

Sorry, almost forgot the women. I know what I'd like to say but I'll say Serbs instead.

Any advance on these designs?

well i would certainly not want the english supplying the girls :) give me a nice blonde russian any day - or croatian :)

though I did recently meet a gorgeous serbian-croatian (twice).

just to shift the emphasis a bit, Artemis in Berlin has really good interior design, especially in the sauna area downstairs

whereas on the other hand at the Palace in Frankfurt you're made to wear a coffee coloured dressing gown and horrible plastic sandles :

enough to put you off your fruhstuck.

and I did once go to a well known place in Manchester whose name I have willingly forgot : felt like a cross between the doctor's waiting room and a chinese takeaway.

and some nice, stylish places in Sydney whose names I can't remember.

I've only ever met one Croatian. Twice actually. She was a credit to her nation!

I've only met one Serb as well. She was the receptionist, and really cute, friendly and gorgeous. Shame she was only a receptionist.

We need to sort out the weather too. Some of the German FKKs I've been to have really good outside space with pools, BBQs (food of choice for me on a sunny day), gardens with secluded garden areas space for al fresco fun. The downer is sometimes the weather. We need Euro directives to sort the weather out.

I won't expand on this ...

Sorry, almost forgot the women. I know what I'd like to say but I'll say Serbs instead.

because someone else here may have been thinking my thoughts for me already.

Nice to see that you folks are generally in favour of Croatian WGs. So am I.

That's no contradiction for my quote. Serbia and Croatia are two very different places with different histories and different religions which haven't exactly preached positive toleration of each other. There's a Serbo-Croatian language but that's just about all they have in common. One old saying (about the right nationalities to have on your side in special situations) could be worth quoting in this thread: Croats for the boudoir, Serbs for the battlefield.

Serbian ladies fit the saying too. Solid (all the way down). Utility models, with a tendency here and there towards growing moustaches. You can usually get a sense of what a country thinks about its preferred style of women by looking at the female presenters on its national television. No unemployment problem for the ones I saw on Belgrade television if that had been closed down overnight. Next morning they could all have walked straight into the physical training department of the Serbian army.

I've only ever met one Croatian. Twice actually. She was a credit to her nation!

I've only met one Serb as well. She was the receptionist, and really cute, friendly and gorgeous. Shame she was only a receptionist.

You might have had some good luck there. Let's hear from you again after you've seen your first 10 Serbian receptionists.

It's reassuring that nobody has picked up on what I wrote about Welsh food. Perhaps your gourmet experiences in Wales have been the same as mine?

It's reassuring that nobody has picked up on what I wrote about Welsh food. Perhaps your gourmet experiences in Wales have been the same as mine?

What's wring with Welsh Rarebit? I love it with a bit of Lea & Perrins Sauce.

I've only met one Serb as well.

Me to, unfortunately they were trying to kill me at the time!!!!!

Edited by Corus Boy

If the Serb girls are anything like the bikini clad lovelies selling bootleg music on CD Alley at BLMF are anything to go by then give me nubile Serbs in their early 20s anyday, unfortunately they do tend to go downhill steeply when they get into their 30s though

Me to, unfortunately they were trying to kill me at the time!!!!!

<Serbs, that is>

Ah yes, I know the feeling. Welcome to the club.

If I'm allowed to guess, I'd guess that you met them in some sort of military situation. I don't know if it'll reassure you or not, but they're not particularly biased. They can treat you the same way if you're wearing the right kind of foreign civilian hat. Well, make that the wrong kind.