dtd

Do You Prefer Hand Relief Or Fs

51 posts in this topic

Just am interesting question, how many of you now prefer a good old fasioned oily HR done properly over FS ? I have to admit that I do prefer a good oily now compared to my days of FS

FS anytime

What's the point of paying a woman to toss you off? You can do that yourself for free.

FS anytime

What's the point of paying a woman to toss you off? You can do that yourself for free.

sounds like you have never found a woman who is very skilled at sensual massage (which goes way beyond giving you a hand-job while staying well within the rules of this board) - when you do, the male climax is always miles better than anything else you can ever experience via anything else, including FS

Edited by duracell69

Actually I've had quite a few sensual massages with lingham stimulation and featherlight touching and blowing lightly on the knob. It's good but give me knob in fanny anytime.

Actually I've had quite a few sensual massages with lingham stimulation and featherlight touching and blowing lightly on the knob. It's good but give me knob in fanny anytime.

thing is, put a fanny in front of most blokes and what do they want to do? get straight inside, no?

FBSM almost forces you to partake in erotic 'foreplay', as opposed to jumping straight in, and for me that is a far more erotic and satisfying experience ( and ending )

thing is, put a fanny in front of most blokes and what do they want to do? get straight inside, no?

speak for yourself, the first thing I want to do is lick the hell out of it.

I think I said "most blokes"?

I would find it difficult to say which I prefer, but I do know I like to keep both situations seperate.

I do enjoy receiving a good oriental sensual massage and a HE is an added bonus.

As for FS, I prefer to keep this for between me and my partner as my punting days are over at present with regards to this.

and finger it....

Just am interesting question, how many of you now prefer a good old fasioned oily HR done properly over FS ? I have to admit that I do prefer a good oily now compared to my days of FS

Always FS for me, HR would be like a starter without the main course to me.

sounds like you have never found a woman who is very skilled at sensual massage (which goes way beyond giving you a hand-job while staying well within the rules of this board) - when you do, the male climax is always miles better than anything else you can ever experience via anything else, including FS

In your opinion, certainly not in mine or in my experiences, the point is we are all different and have our own opinions and experiences.

OWO with CIM > HR imho

Each to their own though.

I don't have a problem with a girl giving me hand relief.

Especially onto their tongue....

....and then taking me into their mouth

It's actually way more common than I thought it would be not to have full sex with a client. I think, a lot of men can get the stick it in type sex at home (albeit occasionally) but often miss out on bjs and handjobs, facials, titwanks etc.

On another note several men have said 'I can't do full sex because I'm married'. Am quite sure their wives wouldn't want me to be sucking their husband's cock, but for some there seems to be a line of cheating which full intercourse crosses. Maybe it's fear of diseases, even with condoms?

Oh that's the other thing, many men, especially older ones who have been in long term relationships just don't like condoms so would rather all the other fun and not have FS so as to avoid condom moments.

All, in my own experience anyway....

Oily handjobs can be great if done right.

Your bell end becomes rather sensitive and you feel like you can levitate 2 feet in the air ;)

It's actually way more common than I thought it would be not to have full sex with a client. I think, a lot of men can get the stick it in type sex at home (albeit occasionally) but often miss out on bjs and handjobs, facials, titwanks etc. On another note several men have said 'I can't do full sex because I'm married'. Am quite sure their wives wouldn't want me to be sucking their husband's cock, but for some there seems to be a line of cheating which full intercourse crosses. Maybe it's fear of diseases, even with condoms? Oh that's the other thing, many men, especially older ones who have been in long term relationships just don't like condoms so would rather all the other fun and not have FS so as to avoid condom moments. All, in my own experience anyway....

Some kid themselves a HJ isnt cheating or sexual and a BJ is ok as its not penetrative sex so can do it without feeling guilty, the Bill Clinton type of viewpoint. ;) I dont always have penetrative sex myself at punts preferring DFK, OWO and RO for example but i am not interested at all from experience if at least FK and OWO along with the WG being naked isnt on offer. :)

Edited by smiths

In your opinion, certainly not in mine or in my experiences, the point is we are all different and have our own opinions and experiences.

I was trying to draw the distinction between what you get from most service providers , and (the very rare occassion) when you do find a lady who really understands this type of service - she does not even have to be a stunner - I've had loads of massages that were really enjoyable, sometimes even explosive, and a few that were just purely mind blowing in every sense

Edited by duracell69

I was trying to draw the distinction between what you get from most service providers , and (the very rare occassion) when you do find a lady who really understands this type of service - she does not even have to be a stunner - I've had loads of massages that were really enjoyable, sometimes even explosive, and a few that were just purely mind blowing in every sense

It was your use of the words "the male climax" and from that point onwards in your post that i was posting about. The male climax is obviously your climax, their being nothing better is your opinion of it. My most mind-blowing punts have been FS with great DFK, OWO and penetrative sex.

FS anytime

Agreed and I can toss meself off far better than any woman I know. And for free.

Blow jobs, well that's another matter; I can longer reach.

I don't have a problem with a girl giving me hand relief.

Especially onto their tongue....

....and then taking me into their mouth

Yup, the sensation of a lady' tongue licking the tip of one' penis during climax whilst her hand tightly grips one' shaft feels pretty, pretty good I must say.

Although being deep-throated at that moment is my probably favourite way to cum.

Me too, deepthroat or sensual bj is great option.

Like many others, depends what mood I'm in and how I feel about the girl. some days I feel like a sex machine, others I just want to lie there and be licked / sucked / wanked whatever. When I started punting,I had to have FS everytime, otherwise I felt "cheated" more recently (and as I've got older) my choice of modus finale has widened

I very often like a hand job finish after penetrative sex. A handjob is a great end to a massage service as long as it is done slowly with a light grip.

I'm with COLL on this one. I like two pops over the course of an hour whenever possible - the first through penetrative or oral sex, the second with a slow handjob. As for the latter not being as good as DIY, I don't think this is true when it is done properly. Much of the pleasure to be derived from an intense handjob administered by a skilled practitioner - apart from the visual thrill of seeing an attractive, possibly naked or topless woman doing it to you - is that one's nerve endings don't know what exactly to expect next!

Why choose one over the other when you can have them both ?

I very much enjoy both so indulge in both

Some days I'm more in the mood for one than the other, or I may fancy one after the other with a short break in between

When you're spoilt for choice who needs to forego one option for the other ?