Newbie888

Can You Recommend Any Wg In London Tottenham Or Seven Sisters Area

5 posts in this topic

I can afford only 10 or 20 min at a time....so far the only ones I have found are in Central London but ideally I'd like to find a WG near me so that I would save money on travel....I'd rather spend these on more sex.

There are plenty but be careful because many are run by gangs in the incall flats.

It is difficult. A search elsewhere ** throws up a group of girls, other than that it's particularly difficult to find a girl(s) with ANY feedback. FR's on here are few & far..

I can afford only 10 or 20 min at a time....so far the only ones I have found are in Central London but ideally I'd like to find a WG near me so that I would save money on travel....I'd rather spend these on more sex.

I recently tried to see a girl in Tottenham...near st anns road I think it was but lets just say her pics where very very photoshopped....Im all for curves but this girl was a different wg all together and huge!!!!

....saw her from a distance waiting at the door having a ciggie while on phone to me so decided to turn around and go home.Lucky I drove there! Im not one to pull out last-min on an appointment but in this case was well within my rights...dont mind a bit of photo-shopping but bait and switch is not on! Im also under the impression this place maybe one of the gang-run houses so as already mentioned just be wary.

thanks for the heads up guys.....I'll stick to Soho walkups for now, I can afford £ 20 -25 and even if it's 10 minutes I have found a couple of girls I really like, so maybe it's better if I stick with them for now.