pollyp23

Could We Have A Thread On The Worse 'extras' List?

31 posts in this topic

If so, this would be my number one:

'** Cum in my mouth / swallow (depends how you taste) - 20 POUNDS'

So, if I taste good, do I get my pounds back? If its OK, not good, I negotiate CIM and swallow for say, £15? If its bad, I pay the full £20?

And then: 'And of course, no rush session - you can cum as many times as you want. And you can cum inside!'

Well you're not offering BB or unprotected, so I would jolly well hope so. Where else? Oh, I see, pull out, cum ine your mouth and if it tastes good, (see above).

If so, this would be my number one:

'** Cum in my mouth / swallow (depends how you taste) - 20 POUNDS'

So, if I taste good, do I get my pounds back? If its OK, not good, I negotiate CIM and swallow for say, £15? If its bad, I pay the full £20?

And then: 'And of course, no rush session - you can cum as many times as you want. And you can cum inside!'

Well you're not offering BB or unprotected, so I would jolly well hope so. Where else? Oh, I see, pull out, cum ine your mouth and if it tastes good, (see above).

Why are you asking if you can when you already have posted a thread about this. The worse extra i have ever encountered was the very memorable £10 to use the WGs toilet to which i declined and left.

£20 just to use the shower, even if it was not assisted.

I even used to bring my own towel.

many years a regular, not any more.

£20 just to use the shower, even if it was not assisted.

I even used to bring my own towel.

many years a regular, not any more.

That is really taking the p*ss!!

Why are you asking if you can when you already have posted a thread about this. The worse extra i have ever encountered was the very memorable £10 to use the WGs toilet to which i declined and left.

Oh my goodness!! Seriously Unbelieveable... it would be cheaper to use the toilet in Harrods.

I truly can not believe the nerve of some people, do they not understand that their actions, and greed put a bad tarnish over the rest of the industry.

Edited by LouisaPSUk

'Scuse me while I have a John McEnroe moment - as Louisa says, wtf makes anyone think they can charge for taking a piss or using the shower?????

Once gave a guy a glass of water as he handed over the cash. I jokingly said 'Oh an extra fiver for the water please'. He looked stunned but went to his pocket to find more money. Of course I stopped him and said I was teasing! Reading this it makes me wonder if unscrupulous girls when dealing with nervous naive punters do try it on to get extra cash out of them.

Pleased to say I have never experienced such problems as being charged to use the toilet etc....but one lady did want extra for doggie once, she told me she only did cowgirl and missionary for her standard price!

Fair point!

Mind you I have had a couple of threads pulled as being of no interest!

On few occassions, have been asked to buy condoms......fags... and......even milk once!!

Some of the girls did offer to reimburse me, but given the small amounts, I usually declined.

Once gave a guy a glass of water as he handed over the cash. I jokingly said 'Oh an extra fiver for the water please'. He looked stunned but went to his pocket to find more money. Of course I stopped him and said I was teasing! Reading this it makes me wonder if unscrupulous girls when dealing with nervous naive punters do try it on to get extra cash out of them.

In my case i wasnt a nervous newbie, she was just a WG with a very bad attitude, fortunately in my experiences in a big minority. :)

If it wasn't you,Smiths, I'd think you were making that up :o Unbe-fucking-lievable :mad:

Pleased to say I have never experienced such problems as being charged to use the toilet etc....but one lady did want extra for doggie once, she told me she only did cowgirl and missionary for her standard price!

In the good old days in Soho, the walk-up girls nearly always charged extra for "positions", unless you got to know a particular girl well.

I've just returned from a failed punt. The gorgeous girl I'd been told was on duty, funnily enough wasn't when I showed the maid the pic on my iPhone. However, I did meet the other girl and would happily have stayed. Service was priced at £110 on their site but when I enquired about RO and mild domme, the maid returned to the room to negotiate and told me that domme was £30 or £40. When I said 'Which is it then, £30 or £40?" She responded by saying, "It's up to you, it depends on how much you can afford and how far you want to go." RO was going to be another £20 as well so I left.

Why do they do this shit? They must think we're fucking stupid.

I've just returned from a failed punt. The gorgeous girl I'd been told was on duty, funnily enough wasn't when I showed the maid the pic on my iPhone. However, I did meet the other girl and would happily have stayed. Service was priced at £110 on their site but when I enquired about RO and mild domme, the maid returned to the room to negotiate and told me that domme was £30 or £40. When I said 'Which is it then, £30 or £40?" She responded by saying, "It's up to you, it depends on how much you can afford and how far you want to go." RO was going to be another £20 as well so I left.

Why do they do this shit? They must think we're fucking stupid.

Sorry to hear about this. :) Sadly for punters these lying SPs continue to lie because they presumably get enough dick thinking punters to make it worth their while continuing to deceive, utter lying scum bags. :mad:

I charge £100 for a glass of water/juice/coke/wine

Everything else during the hour is completely free.

;)

I charge £100 for a glass of water/juice/coke/wine

Everything else during the hour is completely free.

;)

Can I have a discount if I bring my own water (and a glass to drink it from)? :huh: Pretty please!! :unsure:

'And of course, no rush session - you can cum as many times as you want. And you can cum inside!'

Was/is this "inside" the opposite of in the open air perhaps?

Not an extra, but a requirment:

@HAIR: I do not mind if you have head or body hair but I will not kiss someone with a full beard (a goatee is fine). Pubic area must be trimmed'

So she doen't mind men who have body hair? That's really good, since most men have, as for head hair, ditto, though a lot are thinning or shave. Would she snog Billy Gibbons? With the money he's got, I guess she would.

How far 'must' my pubes be trimmed? Into what shape would madam desire? I have curly ginger, untrimmed pubes, so I'm not going to be able to book her...

...The worse extra i have ever encountered was the very memorable £10 to use the WGs toilet to which i declined and left.

Maybe she'd heard about your bowels ;)

Wgs in Amsterdam are the worst for extras. Too many will say things like 50 to suck and another 50 to fuck, when it's supposed to be 50 for both. They'll charge to take their top off.. For Daty.. For DFK. For anything they can. Thankfully there are genuine wgs there but it's such a minefield. I haven't been back since i discovered the London scene. It's incomparable how much better the ladies here are. So, thanks, keep up the good work! :):wub:

Maybe she'd heard about your bowels ;)

I only wanted a piss. ;)

That is really taking the p*ss!!

Probably another £30 to take the piss ;)

Not an extra, but a requirment:

@HAIR: I do not mind if you have head or body hair but I will not kiss someone with a full beard (a goatee is fine). Pubic area must be trimmed'

So she doen't mind men who have body hair? That's really good, since most men have, as for head hair, ditto, though a lot are thinning or shave. Would she snog Billy Gibbons? With the money he's got, I guess she would.

How far 'must' my pubes be trimmed? Into what shape would madam desire? I have curly ginger, untrimmed pubes, so I'm not going to be able to book her...

I saw this lady's profile, and thought about following up on it, since I'm going to be up in Leeds soon. Then I read all the "requirements", and, do you know what? Stick it.

I saw this lady's profile, and thought about following up on it, since I'm going to be up in Leeds soon. Then I read all the "requirements", and, do you know what? Stick it.

It starts off really well, doesn't it? Quite agree with sticking it!