Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Furyogaijin

Auckland

11 posts in this topic

A quick flick back thro the archives revealed that no-one has posted a report on this backwater and quite frankly I am not surprised :mellow: Auckland is not a place you would visit for the express purpose of punting but if a chap happened to find himself there like I did for 2 non-consecutive days, there are plenty of opportunities if you are not too fussy. Also, Auckland has managed to transform itself from one of the most boring cities in the world a few years ago to a vibrant international party capital thanx 2 the arrival of hundreds of entrepreneurial Asians and British and Irish rugby fans for the World Cup.

Some brief research on the international monger sites revealed that owing to a recent and beneficial change in the law, brothels have been allowed to move out of the city center to the suburbs where the best ones are now to be found. Highly recommended is the Pelican Club www.pelicanclub.co.nz . Since I was staying in the city center and coudnt be assed to get a bus or taxi anywhere else, I concentra8d my search in the small area which is the end of Queen Street down towards the waterfront and the famous Ford Road, a crescent shaped backstreet which houses most of the established brothels and strip clubs. Needless to say, they were nearly all a crock of shite :wacko: Prices are typically $210 NZ for an hour and not much less for half an hour.

There are 2 stripclubs, and I regretted going to either. They exist to get as much dosh as possible out of punters without any sex taking place. Showgirls has a $20 NZ entry charge for which you get nothing included. The ladies were all Caucasian and a mixture of mis-shapes and ages. Temptations is the other one, it had an evening happy hour where you get in free but have to buy a drink. If you don’t have the exact money, you will receive change in monopoly money which is only good for putting behind the stripper’s garter. In return, she will rub both noms either side of your face but quite frankly the ladies in this place scared the bejesus outta me :eek: For the ridiculous sum of $150 NZ you could go upstairs for an hour naked pool with the girl of your choice. What I really h8d about these places is that I was made to feel like an idiot paying customer rather than an honored guest :huh:

Lipstik is an old established brothel and the 4 ladies present looked like something out of a horror movie. The nearby Cleopatra was not much better. The classiest city center joint in the road parallel to Queen Street is called Hush, there were 1 or 2 ladies who may have been acceptable after 4 pints but not b4. However, I did find place I liked, an upstairs Chinese Massage joint in Ford Road which started with the word Beauty. There were only 2 Chinese girls working there when I went up on a reconnaissance mission b4 dinner and one a stunner, un42n8ly I had been beaten 2 her by about 30 seconds by 2 Chinese chappies. I said I’d return in an hour and using my best Mandarin negoti8d a price of what I thought was $150 for an hour but in fact that was the discount half hour r8, $180 for the full hour. The other nearby Chinese massage was the same deal, 4 girls and all OK but having been in mainland China only recently I could not comprocmise so much on price and quality. Decided to head down to the Irish bars on the Viaduct instead and got ratassed for under $50 :blink:

Meant to add that $100 NZ = 50 UK squid

Ford Street? Karangahape road is the one you should have been on.

I used to strip at Showgirls in my yoof, there used to be some amazing girls there and you are correct it is a strip club not a brothel, they had premises upstairs if you wanted a brothel, some girls used to work both. You missed out The Whitehouse, was fairly new when I left that was a pretty impressive place when it first opened, put showgirls/showboys to shame.

Another brothel that you missed was http://www.femmefatale.co.nz the only brothel I have ever worked in, the place was absolutely amazing and they were going through an intensive refurb. 50 or so girls on at any one day in two shifts, you would have found something there you liked!

Gawd when I first moved to NZ $100 would be £35!

Ford Street? Karangahape road is the one you should have been on.

I used to strip at Showgirls in my yoof, there used to be some amazing girls there and you are correct it is a strip club not a brothel, they had premises upstairs if you wanted a brothel, some girls used to work both. You missed out The Whitehouse, was fairly new when I left that was a pretty impressive place when it first opened, put showgirls/showboys to shame.

Another brothel that you missed was http://www.femmefatale.co.nz the only brothel I have ever worked in, the place was absolutely amazing and they were going through an intensive refurb. 50 or so girls on at any one day in two shifts, you would have found something there you liked!

Gawd when I first moved to NZ $100 would be £35!

Gemma

Thanx 4 your kind reply、my fault for not requesting info from gems (pardon pun) like your good self

Karapange Road is just up the hill from Queens Street and I cuda walked there except that the weather was awful, i.e.torrential rain n I'm 2 cheap to use taxis

I meant to mention that the UK Womens Institute made the news in 2010 when they sent a working party round the world to examine the lot of sex workerz n concluded that the brothels in NZ

were the best in the world

I guess you are a Kiwi who has moved on. I have a gr8 respect for your country's people and despite the fact I never got laid I had a real fun time

Sorry Gemma I just re-read your post n realized you arent a Kiwi but I'm sure you'll forgive me

We are both agreed that the best venues r outta the city center

Sorry Gemma I just re-read your post n realized you arent a Kiwi but I'm sure you'll forgive me

We are both agreed that the best venues r outta the city center

Well kinda correct on that one, I have a kiwi passport/dual nat - I worked in NZ whoring (where I cut my teeth) nearly 10 years ago, was pre decrim days, according to mates still in the industry over there it has changed somewhat, you will know more about the scene than I do these days as you lucky git has been over there a lot more recently than I have, but not sure what you mean about the best venues being out of the city centre as both Showgirls and Femmes are in the city centre, unless they have moved?

Can't believe a brit was scared off by a bit o rain :P

I worked in NZ whoring (where I cut my teeth)

So long as it was only your teeth!

Well kinda correct on that one, I have a kiwi passport/dual nat - I worked in NZ whoring (where I cut my teeth) nearly 10 years ago, was pre decrim days, according to mates still in the industry over there it has changed somewhat, you will know more about the scene than I do these days as you lucky git has been over there a lot more recently than I have, but not sure what you mean about the best venues being out of the city centre as both Showgirls and Femmes are in the city centre, unless they have moved?

Can't believe a brit was scared off by a bit o rain :P

Point taken honey :wacko:

Sorry to have made you feel homesick :P

I would really like to pay you a visit but un42n8ly York is a long way from Tokyo. So in the meantime I will have to content myself with geishas ^_^

Fort Street. Always been a RLD. Close to the port, innit. Merchant navy territory. I was under the impression that K Rd is now more gay/tranny, but I could be wrong, it's been a while since I was there, and now I think of it, someone took me to a tranny bar in Fort St (just for lulz) WAY back in the early 80s :blink:  :blink: 

And that's a bloody big long uphill walk up Queen St from the waterfront. Auckland, bloody hilly .. the city built on 58 volcanoes  :angry:

There's an indie girl with an apartment round the back of Fort St called Abbie who advertises on NZGirls. Which might be a better site to source Indies from than just lurking in Fort St/K Rd.

Fairly controversially, she is very picky about what nationality she sees, but essentially if you're white and your English is okay, she's reasonably priced. Mature and curvy, about a size 14 last time I saw any pix, I think she's about (in her 40s somewhere). She's quite a sports fan so has a special deal of a beer, a bonk and watch the match/racing.

She's alright, can be a mardy cow, but generally she likes Brits. Tell her I sent ya, she'll have no idea who I am  :P

Despite becoming more internationally competitive in some ways in the last ten years or so, there are some aspects of NZ that have never changed, and will always be provincial, even in its biggest most international city. And I for one am extremely v happy about that indeed :wub: