Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brumbloke

Requesting NOT to do certain things

11 posts in this topic

I know when punters phone up the receptionist often there will questions and requests for their chosen WG.

I was wondering if any of you have ever requested NOT to do something.

The reason I ask is because I may be going to Manchester in a few weeks and therefore will be looking to book my first threesome possibly at Sandys Superstars. Now, I'm a pretty careful guy concerning my sexual health - I don't do OWO and I after a my first few visits to a WG, I also stopped performing oral on them on subsequent visits.

However, even though I've never had a two girl before, I do realize there will be a lot of possibly reverse oral or cunnilingus going on such is the nature of this kind of session. I was wondering if any of you have ever phoned ahead to tell the receptionist you don't like to do perform cunnilingus and if any WGs have ever found that a bit funny or perhaps felt a bit offended.

I'd be grateful if people didn't jump up and try talk to me about how small the risk is for HIV transmission for oral both performing and receiving as well as the fact WGs are probably much safer than the average girl you pick up at a club due to the fact they use condoms and are regularly tested as I do know that. I 'm just quite a careful person and I'd rather not take a risk on my health no matter how small.

So telling WGs that you don't want to perform oral - has anyone ever done this?

Yes, if they ask that is.

Yes, some guys will ask not to kiss because they find it too intimate and just want a sexy massage - although in my experience it's very few. Not all men want to perform oral or wish oral to be covered. Nothing is compulsory.

My bottom is exit only, but i've never had to tell any girl 'watch those fingers' :D

Yes, some guys will ask not to kiss because they find it too intimate

Recently a girl asked me if I liked kissing --------- I replied "does the Pope like praying". :D:D

I know when punters phone up the receptionist often there will questions and requests for their chosen WG.

This is not a problem. Say what your comfortable with and what you enjoy.

You wont be offending anyone and I very much doubt it will even be thought of as a bit funny. Its your money and with a bit of communication your going to have a great time so I wish you luck and hope you may come back and let us all know how you got on. Maybe try your arm at a FR

Recently a girl asked me if I liked kissing --------- I replied "does the Pope like praying". :D:D

Thats cruel, she might not know him:rolleyes:

It actually makes my life easier when clients give a do's and don'ts list. The booking is always more straightforward and no guesswork.

The reason I ask is because I may be going to Manchester in a few weeks and therefore will be looking to book my first threesome possibly at Sandys Superstars. Now, I'm a pretty careful guy concerning my sexual health - I don't do OWO and I after a my first few visits to a WG, I also stopped performing oral on them on subsequent visits.

However, even though I've never had a two girl before, I do realize there will be a lot of possibly reverse oral or cunnilingus going on such is the nature of this kind of session. I was wondering if any of you have ever phoned ahead to tell the receptionist you don't like to do perform cunnilingus and if any WGs have ever found that a bit funny or perhaps felt a bit offended.

I'd be grateful if people didn't jump up and try talk to me about how small the risk is for HIV transmission for oral both performing and receiving as well as the fact WGs are probably much safer than the average girl you pick up at a club due to the fact they use condoms and are regularly tested as I do know that. I 'm just quite a careful person and I'd rather not take a risk on my health no matter how small.

I wouldn't bother with punting if I were you :D

It actually makes my life easier when clients give a do's and don'ts list. The booking is always more straightforward and no guesswork.

Totally.

I cant imagine any wg would be offended or put out to be told theres certain things a client doesnt want them to do.

Wgs would be the first to say if youre doing something theyd rather you didnt so it works both ways

I always ask if I can and am rarely refused. I doubt if any indoor WG/s in a straightforward "Vanilla" scenario would even ask you. A quiet word with the "Maid" beforehand might put your mind at rest if you don't want to raise the issue during the actual session.

Of course (which I know nothing about personally btw) ground rules and "stop" codewords would be agreed with S&M.

If it don't float your boat then she'll know anyway I think. You're not alone. You'll have plenty of good company and thoroughly enjoy yourself I hope.