Gemma Harris

Reverse Psychology

38 posts in this topic

Ok as the tags say this is NOT another BB debate,

However.............

I have seen girls over time say that since BB girls have become prolific they were being asked more and more for this service, I have never found this in the UK, in NZ (pre decrim) every other call was 'how much without' answer always was given with the bog standard you cannot put a price on my health.

But since I changed the way I work, all services covered and actually saying how much I take my health seriously coupled with the statement about having regular check-ups I have found more and more clients trying to shove him in without, usually with the words - 'Its ok I trust you' whispered in my ear.

Be interested to hear from those girls that have taken it off the menu if they have found the same?

But since I changed the way I work, all services covered and actually saying how much I take my health seriously coupled with the statement about having regular check-ups I have found more and more clients trying to shove him in without, usually with the words - 'Its ok I trust you' whispered in my ear.

I don't mean to be over dramatic, but that sounds like a form of rape to me !

I don't mean to be over dramatic, but that sounds like a form of rape to me !

Maybe a tad over dramatic, they never succeed :)

I dunno what it is, I cannot possibly know the male mind, do they really think that if I said awright to them I do not say that to everyone else?

Mind boggles!

As has been said many times bfore, the male mind is compartmentalized. When he is with you trying to shove his penis in bareback, he is with you trying to shove it it bareback. He is not thinking about others, or your previous punts or a future dose of clap. If they persist, give them the dreaded nurses grip!

yes, sure, maybe a tad over dramatic, but the mind really does boggle at what on earth they think they're doing !

I have had this situation described to me by other girls and I'm always a bit gobsmacked by what I'm being told.

you could say disrespectful, but it's actually a couple of notches beyond that.

what if he's carrying STD's, what if he is HIV ..... there are some quite vulnerable young women working out there and also women who are completely new to this society and culture ...... presumably these same guys feel free to act in the same way with them

with all due respect, I think the 'compartmentalised male mind' is no excuse at all.

at the very least it's non consensual ......

Ok as the tags say this is NOT another BB debate,

However.............

I have seen girls over time say that since BB girls have become prolific they were being asked more and more for this service, I have never found this in the UK, in NZ (pre decrim) every other call was 'how much without' answer always was given with the bog standard you cannot put a price on my health.

Be interested to hear from those girls that have taken it off the menu if they have found the same?

I only had this problem twice and I offered all my services with there was never any choice in the matter. I once that a regular chap that was trying to put his cock in me whilst in rather strange position but every time I tried to move he would stop me. Throughout the appointment he kept saying he wanted to make love to me properly when I eventually moved as we were getting nowhere I found he had taken the condom off and didn't want me to move so I would notice. I went mental at him and told him he was next best thing to a rapist and asked him if he even considered what my job was let alone the risk he was putting me at. He kept saying I know you are clean, I know you are married. Like that makes a difference. I really was very rude to him and never saw him again I just hated him and even though he continued to see other girls I had the urge to spit on him everytime I saw him. The second guy had slipped the condom of in doggy but I could just tell he was up to no good by all his faffing around and grabbed it before he put it in. People have no right to mess with your health for their own gain. Girls offering this service need their heads testing as well as everything else. If guys want bareback then they need to get themselves a real life girlfriend not put a WG in danger.

I know a couple of girls in the past have got comfortable with regulars and offered this, as soon as I find out they are sacked. Those guys may go on to see other girls and I am not putting the other girls health at risk for some greedy, ignorant girl who has no respect for her body.

`in answer to your question though Gemma of course men want what they can't have. Look at the reaction to the thread when our maid started working they were queueing round the block. She has been available at Ego for months and was a WG for 12 months but as soon as they can't have it they want it. As for the BB I think a lot of them just think it makes them special, they think if they can push your boundaries then it means that they were more than an appointment to you. It's like the men who brag that had 10 mins and 4 seconds extra time , it's stupid but to them it adds up to you enjoying them not that they were just bloody awkward to get rid of and took 20 mins in the shower. To think they say women are hard to understand.

I just wanted to chime in and say that it's not only punters who may ask for BB. I swear to God this is true, I once saw a lady who I'd never met before, and as far as I was aware did not offer BB. Anyway, I went to her place for an incall, we immediately hit it off, had a great fun conversation and when it got to the sex it was hot and passionate and lustful. As a man I was having a whale of a time, it was everything I could want when meeting a lady until SHE said 'Why don't you take the condom off and cum inside me baby?'. I was shocked. It was completely unexpected and I declined. It killed the entire mood. I then left the place wondering if she asked that of me, how many others has she asked, and does she in fact do BB? I avoid ladies who provide BB, health is the number one rule in this game, and for the first time she made me worry about possible STDs. As you can guess, I've never seen her since.

I just wanted to chime in and say that it's not only punters who may ask for BB. I swear to God this is true, I once saw a lady who I'd never met before, and as far as I was aware did not offer BB. Anyway, I went to her place for an incall, we immediately hit it off, had a great fun conversation and when it got to the sex it was hot and passionate and lustful. As a man I was having a whale of a time, it was everything I could want when meeting a lady until SHE said 'Why don't you take the condom off and cum inside me baby?'. I was shocked. It was completely unexpected and I declined. It killed the entire mood. I then left the place wondering if she asked that of me, how many others has she asked, and does she in fact do BB? I avoid ladies who provide BB, health is the number one rule in this game, and for the first time she made me worry about possible STDs. As you can guess, I've never seen her since.

I have unfortunately experienced this as well on a few occassions with the words "because i like you i want you to fuck me BB", an instant passion killer and i left immediately. I wonder how many punters that line has been spun too.

{Quoting Annabelles

. Throughout the appointment he kept saying he wanted to "make love to me properly" }

Oh yes that makes me laugh and I have had it said to me. It is rather pathetic and simply ensures that I do not

give him any more appointments ( after I have endured the rest of the session of course). No I do not refund

his money and send him on his way. He has already paid and received most of what he came for.

Any respect I had for him before his suggestion goes whizzing out of the window as soon as he even hints at bb.

I have had the pillow talk too. You know... those clients who tell me that XXXXX let's

him do it without....

So the guys who persist in trying .... will be getting away with it somewhere along the line.

Even more reason not to in my opinion.

I know too.... that some guys would do bb if I forgot the condom.

I only had this problem twice and I offered all my services with there was never any choice in the matter. I once that a regular chap that was trying to put his cock in me whilst in rather strange position but every time I tried to move he would stop me. Throughout the appointment he kept saying he wanted to make love to me properly when I eventually moved as we were getting nowhere I found he had taken the condom off and didn't want me to move so I would notice. I went mental at him and told him he was next best thing to a rapist and asked him if he even considered what my job was let alone the risk he was putting me at. He kept saying I know you are clean, I know you are married. Like that makes a difference. I really was very rude to him and never saw him again I just hated him and even though he continued to see other girls I had the urge to spit on him everytime I saw him. The second guy had slipped the condom of in doggy but I could just tell he was up to no good by all his faffing around and grabbed it before he put it in. People have no right to mess with your health for their own gain. Girls offering this service need their heads testing as well as everything else. If guys want bareback then they need to get themselves a real life girlfriend not put a WG in danger. I know a couple of girls in the past have got comfortable with regulars and offered this, as soon as I find out they are sacked. Those guys may go on to see other girls and I am not putting the other girls health at risk for some greedy, ignorant girl who has no respect for her body. `in answer to your question though Gemma of course men want what they can't have. Look at the reaction to the thread when our maid started working they were queueing round the block. She has been available at Ego for months and was a WG for 12 months but as soon as they can't have it they want it. As for the BB I think a lot of them just think it makes them special, they think if they can push your boundaries then it means that they were more than an appointment to you. It's like the men who brag that had 10 mins and 4 seconds extra time , it's stupid but to them it adds up to you enjoying them not that they were just bloody awkward to get rid of and took 20 mins in the shower. To think they say women are hard to understand.

Depends on the man. As a punter who has zero interest in BB outside a relationship and who views those WGs and punters that indulge in it as fucking idiots its obviously not a practice that i want even when its been offered to me out of the blue.

Ok as the tags say this is NOT another BB debate, However............. I have seen girls over time say that since BB girls have become prolific they were being asked more and more for this service, I have never found this in the UK, in NZ (pre decrim) every other call was 'how much without' answer always was given with the bog standard you cannot put a price on my health. But since I changed the way I work, all services covered and actually saying how much I take my health seriously coupled with the statement about having regular check-ups I have found more and more clients trying to shove him in without, usually with the words - 'Its ok I trust you' whispered in my ear. Be interested to hear from those girls that have taken it off the menu if they have found the same?

Its certainly a weird logic if you clearly state your services are covered but are getting more and more arseholes trying to shove it in without. I wouldnt be interested in the first place as OWO is essential to me so cant see why they bother. I can only assume they get off on trying to persuade you to offer something you dont, i have read posts by punters where thats what they really enjoy at a massage, the hope the WG will go that bit further, i just punt with WGs where its a guaranteed sure thing that they offer what i require, but going beyond verbally talking to you and physically assaulting you which i would view this as is totally unacceptable.

I added a Sexual Health section on my site in 2009. In my case, It's had the desired effect.

I very rarely had bb requests, even before I added that page. Perhaps I come across a little scary and they dare not ask for fear of being hung, drawn, and slaughtered before they finish the sentence?

If you think adding that info has caused the influx of bb requests, perhaps remove the text for a short period and see if things go back to normal? That way you'll know for sure.

As has been said many times bfore, the male mind is compartmentalized. When he is with you trying to shove his penis in bareback, he is with you trying to shove it it bareback. He is not thinking about others, or your previous punts or a future dose of clap. If they persist, give them the dreaded nurses grip!

I have no idea what this is, but sounds like something I would be interested in :P what is it?

yes, sure, maybe a tad over dramatic, but the mind really does boggle at what on earth they think they're doing !

I have had this situation described to me by other girls and I'm always a bit gobsmacked by what I'm being told.

you could say disrespectful, but it's actually a couple of notches beyond that.

what if he's carrying STD's, what if he is HIV ..... there are some quite vulnerable young women working out there and also women who are completely new to this society and culture ...... presumably these same guys feel free to act in the same way with them

with all due respect, I think the 'compartmentalised male mind' is no excuse at all.

at the very least it's non consensual ......

I agree with all that, I find it difficult sometimes to wriggle my way out of this situation and I have had several years experience, looking back I would hate to be a new/young girl in this game again!

I only had this problem twice and I offered all my services with there was never any choice in the matter. I once that a regular chap that was trying to put his cock in me whilst in rather strange position but every time I tried to move he would stop me. Throughout the appointment he kept saying he wanted to make love to me properly when I eventually moved as we were getting nowhere I found he had taken the condom off and didn't want me to move so I would notice. I went mental at him and told him he was next best thing to a rapist and asked him if he even considered what my job was let alone the risk he was putting me at. He kept saying I know you are clean, I know you are married. Like that makes a difference. I really was very rude to him and never saw him again I just hated him and even though he continued to see other girls I had the urge to spit on him everytime I saw him. The second guy had slipped the condom of in doggy but I could just tell he was up to no good by all his faffing around and grabbed it before he put it in. People have no right to mess with your health for their own gain. Girls offering this service need their heads testing as well as everything else. If guys want bareback then they need to get themselves a real life girlfriend not put a WG in danger.

I know a couple of girls in the past have got comfortable with regulars and offered this, as soon as I find out they are sacked. Those guys may go on to see other girls and I am not putting the other girls health at risk for some greedy, ignorant girl who has no respect for her body.

`in answer to your question though Gemma of course men want what they can't have. Look at the reaction to the thread when our maid started working they were queueing round the block. She has been available at Ego for months and was a WG for 12 months but as soon as they can't have it they want it. As for the BB I think a lot of them just think it makes them special, they think if they can push your boundaries then it means that they were more than an appointment to you. It's like the men who brag that had 10 mins and 4 seconds extra time , it's stupid but to them it adds up to you enjoying them not that they were just bloody awkward to get rid of and took 20 mins in the shower. To think they say women are hard to understand.

I can think of at least three times in my whoring career where someone has deliberately broke or taken off the condom, considering the amount of men I have seen over the years that is a minuscule amount of men.

I am glad you sack the girls that are found out to do this, not only does it give your business a bad name, but it would also harm the good girls you have working for you, no reason for these guys not to think if ones does they all do!

{Quoting Annabelles

. Throughout the appointment he kept saying he wanted to "make love to me properly" }

Oh yes that makes me laugh and I have had it said to me. It is rather pathetic and simply ensures that I do not

give him any more appointments ( after I have endured the rest of the session of course). No I do not refund

his money and send him on his way. He has already paid and received most of what he came for.

Any respect I had for him before his suggestion goes whizzing out of the window as soon as he even hints at bb.

I have had the pillow talk too. You know... those clients who tell me that XXXXX let's

him do it without....

So the guys who persist in trying .... will be getting away with it somewhere along the line.

Even more reason not to in my opinion.

I know too.... that some guys would do bb if I forgot the condom.

I know everyone says it is within our rights to stop a session and do this but I have never done this, there is no way I want to risk a very angry man on my hands, no I just endure and then never answer the phone to them again.

I very rarely took on new clients for the most of last year, I got myself in the wonderful position where I had some really great regulars that would tick me over nicely, giving me a modest but nice income, the only times I would exceed this is if I really needed cash in a hurry for something. I am working more now and therefore taking on new clients, I can count at least three over the last week that I have had to be firm with over this issue, and I am not talking about 'accidental' slips here but blatantly trying to put it in without, or trying to rub their bare cocks up against my pussy.

You know what my next move is going to be and I hate to say this, but the first sign of a stiffy that condom is going on and how many guys complain in FR's about being bagged up when not even completely hard? I am beginning to see why this is. :(

I’ve only had one client hint at wanting BB (lots of “it’s so much nicer without”, to test my reactions I guessed), and only a couple of enquiries for it. So maybe, like Jasmin, they are too scared to ask in case they incur the wrath. Just as well, it’s so tiresome having to clean up the aftermath ;)

Maybe I've been lucky, but I don't get problems with men wanting BB, occasionally I get asked on the phone but rarely in the middle of an appointment. If they start wiggling their cock in *that* direction I soon shift and whip a condom out!

I get men often like sex without, but seriously why would they want to with an escort who could potentially let every man do it and be riddled with disease?!

seriously why would they want to with an escort who could potentially let every man do it and be riddled with disease?!

As I guy, I can't understand this either. I wouldn't go anywhere near a WG who I knew offered BB.

To be honest, in the heat of the moment, things can happen.

I was with a girl last year and it was fairly heated. Her pussy was right next to my cock and pretty much touching it and in a situation like that, it just seems natural to enter her. Never did though as the first thing that popped into my head on seeing the close proximity was "is she going to put it in unprotected?"

I've no idea if things had progressed or if I hadn't glanced down it would have gone that far or what.

I can't honestly say that it wouldn't happen as I've done it with girlfriends before where you're rolling around and the next thing you know you're inside her but it's not something I would actively seek out outside of a long term relationship.

To be honest, in the heat of the moment, things can happen.

I was with a girl last year and it was fairly heated. Her pussy was right next to my cock and pretty much touching it and in a situation like that, it just seems natural to enter her. Never did though as the first thing that popped into my head on seeing the close proximity was "is she going to put it in unprotected?"

I've no idea if things had progressed or if I hadn't glanced down it would have gone that far or what.

I can't honestly say that it wouldn't happen as I've done it with girlfriends before where you're rolling around and the next thing you know you're inside her but it's not something I would actively seek out outside of a long term relationship.

The way i view it is its up to me to ensure nothing happens in the heat of the moment that i dont want to happen like BB sex.

I was on an overnight punt in Malaysia last year with a nice Chinese lady, covered sex in the evening but she woke me up in the morning with an uncovered bj and was then about to "climb on " - I stopped her and mentioned using a condom and she got quite aggressive, shouting "I am a clean lady" and "you think I'm dirty" - I replied in my calm English way - "maybe" and "you don't know about me" - by that time the moment had definitely passed and she left!

So, to all the ladies on here, it's not just men is it - stop being genderist!

I get asked and not too long ago was contacted for the second time by a guy who says he doesn't like condoms, and therefore requires everything 'without'. Hmmm. Some clients I'm afraid also do not see any danger in rubbing 'bits' together either.

I have been on outcall visits, and the chap has started 'trying' to slip it in - or at least starts asking if we can do without the condom. I will make it quite clear that isn't on the cards, sometimes he'll carry on and all this does is put me on full guard often just wanting to end the appointment so I can get away from the badgering. Being professional I've never walked out yet, however I have been pretty tempted to do so.

I cannot for the life of me think why a client, paying a hefty sum would put a girl off side by behaving in this manner. It's hardly going to create a great atmosphere between WG and punter now is it?so why sabotage it? I suppose to some it may be worth the risk if they do get a girl to agree to it.

I have also heard all sorts of tales, and I can distinguish between a guy relating a true experience - and someone trying to use the old "but everyone is doing it" line.

I was on an overnight punt in Malaysia last year with a nice Chinese lady, covered sex in the evening but she woke me up in the morning with an uncovered bj and was then about to "climb on " - I stopped her and mentioned using a condom and she got quite aggressive, shouting "I am a clean lady" and "you think I'm dirty" - I replied in my calm English way - "maybe" and "you don't know about me" - by that time the moment had definitely passed and she left!

So, to all the ladies on here, it's not just men is it - stop being genderist!

Absolutely this statement is correct otherwise there will not be so many BB providers, whether they advertise the fact or not, this thread was about clients pushing the boundaries from a WG point of view rather than the many BB threads we have had in the past about BB providers :)

My question was is it because BB is now becoming so normal and wide spread that a generation of punters are thinking this is perfectly acceptable or is it because they think it is ok with me as I am 'clean' (they forget to think that if I give in to one then why not every other guy then just how clean would I be?)

Edited by Gemma Harris