Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KarlheinzBonkhausen

An Offer No One Could Refuse

19 posts in this topic

Financial slave eh!! I could do with one of them.. think i can advertise for one and just offer a nagging service in return??:D

If she started working 2 weeks ago, she could have made that easily by now if she gave a decent service, and used a purple advert.

3 a day, for 10 days, at £100 a time. Simples.

I fear that £3k in one hit, tell her she is dreaming.

Yep I really cannot get this financial slave thing, I know a girl who has a few of them but they don't come up with that kind of cash but its just a matter of scale I guess. The more cash they give out the humiliated they feel I guess.

If it was that easy we'd all be doing it! I wonder how she gets on!

Have never come across a real life financial slave but I had a couple of guys when I did adult chat lines who used to call and ask me what I wanted them to spend their money on! OK, so they probably racked up a huge phone bill but I am doubtful they ever actually went out and bought what asked them to!

Edited by LondonLydia

All she needs is one sucker

Indeed.

Unsure as to what financial slavery was, I googled it, and found this;

'Financial slavery is not about a fair trade or exchange as I heard a Female Dominant so elegantly put it. It is not about paying and receiving something. It IS about wanting to please a Woman, about adoring Her, wanting to spoil Her, make Her life easier, serving Her, without your needs coloring your service. Sexual favors are not granted for money, nor are skin shows. Tributes, donations, sacrifices, are a part of showing your devotion, your obedience, not all are about money, though because this IS financial slavery, it does play a major part in what We require as servitude. you pay because you know you need to, it completes you to know that your Mistress lives well...in part because of you directly. if you please Her enough...you *might* receive Her attention. you also know that She just as easily might not even register you exist. Tributes do not guarantee you anything, nor does it mean you deserve even Her notice. you aren't doing this for yourself, this is for Her, and that in itself is what you receive. those that have a fetish to be financially enslaved are not stupid, weird, nor are they disturbed. They DO have a fetish to be objectified and a strong desire to please. Many enjoy humiliation. They often have various reasons for wanting to serve a Woman financially. Still having trouble seeing why someone would want this, crave this, need this? Let me try to put it in a way that most will be able to relate to. First of all, you must be able to accept humiliation and objectification as a viable and valid fetish. Chances are you know someone that really gets off on being humiliated. So we are now looking at a person who adores being debased. (Goes hand in hand with Female Supremacy, since the inherent humiliation built into such a gender specific fetish-Women are naturally and genetically superior to a mere male-really lends itself into the mind set) they thrive on being scum, or lower forms of life, or stupid, or fat, you get the picture. Now if one has this particular orientation, this need that so overwhelms them that they must seek it out, and yet they have no with in which to receive their boon, well this line of thinking just adds to their head space. If they can't even be good enough to get a Woman to do this for free...that they must pay someone to receive it...that adds to their degradation. The fact that they could pay a large sum of money and still not be worthy of Her notice, that they could become Her living wallet, and still She might not realize they exist...adds to their humiliation. Becoming Her object to use at Her will, or not, that is intoxicating to a money slave. The act of paying itself becomes a tool used to degrade and debase them.'

I always thought that was called marriage...

All she needs is one sucker

Or he? I don't see any particular reason why advertiser would necessarily be a woman. And I'd certainly take an hefty bet that he/she's not a 19 year old model/ student.

If she was a stunner and willing to provide unlimited favours for a year, she could be on to a winner. Failing that she might try contacting millionaires locked away in top security hospitals, but I can't imagine there's too many of those to be found.

On a slight tangent, but still the 'money for nothing and your kicks for free', does anyone know if those Eye Need ads in Private Eye actually get any money? I always assumed they wouldn't, and they're just posted by chancers. But I suppose maybe the 'financial domination' guys might get a thrill out of it, they pay the money and get totally ignored.

I was bought the 50 years of Private Eye book for Christmas and in there even Private Eye admit they have had no actual examples of any of the Eye Need ads getting a good response - in fact they quote one ad that got zero responses and several that got very dodgy ones - along the lines of "I will send you some money but only if you do xxxxx to me / for me".

No such thing as a free lunch seems to remain true!

Or he? I don't see any particular reason why advertiser would necessarily be a woman. And I'd certainly take an hefty bet that he/she's not a 19 year old model/ student.

She is 19, but model she ain't. I came across here months ago on Gumtree looking for cleaning work...then she got a photo session done and became a "model"...then the ads became "urgently need financial help"....now this "slave" crap.

No attractive and, more to the point, she's not a very nice person either

I've replied saying for sure - but will £3000 be enough?...

http://london.craigs...2794047852.html

an obvious gold digger in the making. If she finds her 'financial slave' it will be a rich wimp with no backbone who gets wipped from his wife and everybody else.

an obvious gold digger in the making. If she finds her 'financial slave' it will be a rich wimp with no backbone who gets wipped from his wife and everybody else.

Gold Digger indeed.

and if it does work,

she'll try it again.

It takes all kinds to make the world go round...

If she started working 2 weeks ago, she could have made that easily by now if she gave a decent service, and used a purple advert.

3 a day, for 10 days, at £100 a time. Simples.

I fear that £3k in one hit, tell her she is dreaming.

Maybe she will be your finacial slave for the month or more

You also see them in lonely hearts adverts, 'looks un-important, must be financially secure'...