Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
willbred

Warning - Possible Paedophile In Coventry

22 posts in this topic

I was informed last night that a potential paedophile visited an establishment just outside the City centre on Monday lunchtime.Having seena a selectionnof the girls, he chose the youngest and during his time with her told her he was a paedophile. The police were informed and feedback as of yesterday evening is that he has not returmed home nor do his family know where he might be.

Warning to girls in / around Coventry, the person calls himself "Steve", is about 50 with stocky build grey/ brown hair. He was wearing a long grey / black jacket and a green striey scarf. The police recommendation to the establishment concerned was if he returns was to call999 (obviously).

The guy could be a paedophile, or at least has some mental health issues.

Erm...if they know he hasn't returned home they must know exactly who he is, so why are we saying he calls himself "Steve" and why are the police interested? It's not illegal to be a paedophile or claim to be one. It's only illegal to mess with kids, which he hasn't done. So what exactly is this story all about?

Bit of an odd warning when you think about it, any underage people here going to come in contact with him?

Erm...if they know he hasn't returned home they must know exactly who he is, so why are we saying he calls himself "Steve" and why are the police interested? It's not illegal to be a paedophile or claim to be one. It's only illegal to mess with kids, which he hasn't done. So what exactly is this story all about?

Ever so slightly wrong. It is also illegal to possess or distribute indecent images of children even if you don't actually mess with them.

Bit of an odd warning when you think about it, any underage people here going to come in contact with him?

Hopefully not.

Edited by smiths

Ever so slightly wrong. It is also illegal to possess or distribute indecent images of children even if you don't actually mess with them.

(sigh) I wasn't giving a definitive guide to the law - just pointing out there were a lot of inconsistencies and oddities in the "warning". The guy simply stating he's a paedophile would mean nothing to the police.

(sigh) I wasn't giving a definitive guide to the law - just pointing out there were a lot of inconsistencies and oddities in the "warning". The guy simply stating he's a paedophile would mean nothing to the police.

That indicates, at the very least, a very warped mind.

My intention here was to warn ladies in the area of a potential problem. Nothing odd about such a warning as far as i am concerned.

My intention here was to warn ladies in the area of a potential problem. Nothing odd about such a warning as far as i am concerned.

Yes, but why do you say he called himself "Steve" and then say the police say he hasn't been home. They'd have to know his name first. Also as I've said "warped mind" or not I can't understand why the police would need to be called if he turned up. Obviously if he was showing girls pictures on his mobile or telling them specific things he'd done that would be different; but simply picking the youngest looking girl and telling her he's a paedophile doesn't seem like a police matter.

Edited by punter992005

Well, according to the OP the police know who he is and where he lives, so we can all sleep easy tonight.

Yes, but why do you say he called himself "Steve" and then say the police say he hasn't been home. They'd have to know his name first. Also as I've said "warped mind" or not I can't understand why the police would need to be called if he turned up. Obviously if he was showing girls pictures on his mobile or telling them specific things he'd done that would be different; but simply picking the youngest looking girl and telling her he's a paedophile doesn't seem like a police matter.

because that is probably what he books girl the girls under. i am guessing that the op came on here to warn people in the industry so they would need the name he uses in this industry. the police already know his real name, but he isnt going book a girl under that name is he. yes he should be reported to the police. being a sexual deviant with consenting adults is one thing, being a sexual deviant with strong urges to molest innocent non consenting children is a totally different thing entirely dont you think.

how do you know he hadnt fiddled with kids, how do you know he doesnt molest a child then go to a parlour and pick a girl who most closely resembles that child and re lives it all in his head. how do you know that he doesnt do the same thing but before he molests a child...a peodo practice run so to speak. all guys who declare themselves peodo's need to be reported to the police as they police may actually be already looking for them in relation to a crime....sorry i really am having a hard time working our exactly why you needed that spelling our for you <_< <_< <_< <_<

anyone declaring themselves a peodo should be brought to the police attention as none of us know what they have done or may do in the future, even if they disgust themselves and have tried and succeeded during their lives to restrain themselves, any number of things in our brains can be set of by any number of random seemingless harmles chains of events...so no one can ever say he wont offend.x

because that is probably what he books girl the girls under. i am guessing that the op came on here to warn people in the industry so they would need the name he uses in this industry. the police already know his real name, but he isnt going book a girl under that name is he. yes he should be reported to the police. being a sexual deviant with consenting adults is one thing, being a sexual deviant with strong urges to molest innocent non consenting children is a totally different thing entirely dont you think.

how do you know he hadnt fiddled with kids, how do you know he doesnt molest a child then go to a parlour and pick a girl who most closely resembles that child and re lives it all in his head. how do you know that he doesnt do the same thing but before he molests a child...a peodo practice run so to speak. all guys who declare themselves peodo's need to be reported to the police as they police may actually be already looking for them in relation to a crime....sorry i really am having a hard time working our exactly why you needed that spelling our for you <_< <_< <_< <_<

According to the OP all he said was "I am a paedophile". He didn't actually confess to a CRIME. I realise they could have identified him from his mobile number, but it's a lot of effort to go to in order to trace someone that they have no grounds to arrest. That's my point. You can waffle on about dry runs all you like but from the information in the OP's post they have no grounds to arrest him. Frankly I'm surprised I need to spell this out for you ;-p

It's not illegal to be a paedophile

WTF!!!

I suppose its not illegal to be an arsonist either? - I guess its only illegal to light fires maliciously :ph34r:

According to the OP all he said was "I am a paedophile". He didn't actually confess to a CRIME. I realise they could have identified him from his mobile number, but it's a lot of effort to go to in order to trace someone that they have no grounds to arrest. That's my point. You can waffle on about dry runs all you like but from the information in the OP's post they have no grounds to arrest him. Frankly I'm surprised I need to spell this out for you ;-p

peodo rights, lets uphold them lol

listen, he is a 'person of interest' to the police wether you like it or not, agree with it or not. all establishments are advised to report anyone who declares themselves a peodo or brings peodo literature into their place of work, if you have issue with that you are better off petitioning the police not complaining about it on here where a large majority are probably parents and who come up agains the creepy roleplay these guys attempt to act out face to face, not just reading it on a board.x did i REALLY have to say that to a grown person.x

WTF!!!

I suppose its not illegal to be an arsonist either? - I guess its only illegal to light fires maliciously :ph34r:

yeah, oops i lit a little fire out of hand and oops i tripped and landed on a kid... :ph34r:

WTF!!!

That is a false analogy. An arsonist is a person who sets fires. A paedophile is a person who desires children. One word describes the acts a person commits, the others the inclinations they have. It is only acts that are illegal not inclinations. To be an arsonist is, by definition, to be a person who commits illegal acts; to be a paedophile is to be someone who inclines towards illegal acts but not necessarily to be someone who commits them. It is not illegal to be a paedophile, only to commit commit paedophile acts. We do not yet have thought crimes in this country, much as some people seem to wish we did.

okay i just googled legalities of admitting you are a peodophile to see if it is actually an arrestable offence to admit you are one and got a page written by them and for them. feel like puking to be honest. before i realized what it was i read 'we shouldnt be castigated by society for our beliefs'...beliefs...okay change of opinion, they should be reported to the local mental unit and secioned under the heading seriously dilusional and totally fucked up.

.Having seena a selectionnof the girls, he chose the youngest and during his time with her told her he was a paedophile.

Did he seriously say this?

Was he joking?

Did he pick the youngest looking? Or the youngest?

There are threads here of guys looking for "real teens" . Guys looking for the smallest girl. Guys wanting shaved girls. School girl uniforms.

Or think of the thread on the issue of younger girls. How many 50+ guys have been with girls young enough to be your daughter. Which would be 30ish if you're over 50. If you tell her "you could be my daughter"?

okay i just googled legalities of admitting you are a peodophile to see if it is actually an arrestable offence to admit you are one and got a page written by them and for them. feel like puking to be honest. before i realized what it was i read 'we shouldnt be castigated by society for our beliefs'...beliefs...okay change of opinion, they should be reported to the local mental unit and secioned under the heading seriously dilusional and totally fucked up.

Chloe, totally agree with everything you have said on this thread.

IMHO at the least a paedophile who has not acted on their urges is someone who is mentally ill, at the worst, if acted on is a criminal.

I would report both to the police as I don't know which is which and both could be dangerous.

Was he joking?

There are threads here of guys looking for "real teens" . Guys looking for the smallest girl. Guys wanting shaved girls. School girl uniforms.

Or think of the thread on the issue of younger girls. How many 50+ guys have been with girls young enough to be your daughter. Which would be 30ish if you're over 50. If you tell her "you could be my daughter"?

So people joke about being a paedophile do they? If that's the case he must be really sick.

Was he joking?

The big difference is WGs are at least 18 and nonces are interested in children so threads about adult WGs are allowed. 18 and 19 year old adult WGs are teens, some are very petite, many are shaven and some punters like them to wear school uniforms.

I happily punt with 18 year old WGs as well as much older and am 47 so they are old enough to be my daughter if i had one, thats an option punting can offer punters, the choice to punt with such WGs if they wish, doesnt in anyway make them nonces.

This particular person said he was a nonce so action was taken, i hope its checked out and if evidence is found he gets done.