Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
big boy jack

Edinburgh

12 posts in this topic

Evening all,

Will be in Edinburgh next week for the day. Any decent busty, mature (in preference but not a necessary) to see while I'm there?

Cheers,

Jack

Evening all,

Will be in Edinburgh next week for the day. Any decent busty, mature (in preference but not a necessary) to see while I'm there?

Cheers,

Jack

Call Dundas Street and find out whether Louise (LouLou-Belle on purple site) is working.

Laine83 on the purple site is very nice, accommodating and busty.

HeatherPleasure - enhanced boobs to a D cup - cracking shag and really nice girl

Your_Sexy_Katie would fit the bill, (natural D-cup) although she is 25. Haven't seen her myself yet, but she always gets good feedback. Has a very complicated looking tiered booking system, which always puts me off!

Both these girls are on the other site

HeatherPleasure - enhanced boobs to a D cup - cracking shag and really nice girl

Your_Sexy_Katie would fit the bill, (natural D-cup) although she is 25. Haven't seen her myself yet, but she always gets good feedback. Has a very complicated looking tiered booking system, which always puts me off!

Both these girls are on the other site

"complicated looking tiered booking system" ? Well that's the first time iv heard it called that ! It's not exactly rocket science is it ?

If u want 1hour of sex its £130

If u want 2hour of sex its £250

Both in silver package !

If u want anal its gold package and priced accordingly !

But back to Jack to ur original question iv seen Katie now 8 times and I wouldn't call her "busty" and certainly not mature ,but she is amazingly attractive ,enthusiastic,and a really adorable girl with the added bonus of wonderful comms !

But I shouldn't b saying this as i want her all to myself !

"complicated looking tiered booking system" ? Well that's the first time iv heard it called that ! It's not exactly rocket science is it ?

If u want 1hour of sex its £130

If u want 2hour of sex its £250

Both in silver package !

If u want anal its gold package and priced accordingly !

But back to Jack to ur original question iv seen Katie now 8 times and I wouldn't call her "busty" and certainly not mature ,but she is amazingly attractive ,enthusiastic,and a really adorable girl with the added bonus of wonderful comms !

But I shouldn't b saying this as i want her all to myself !

Well more complicated that just one price for a set amount of time! I guess I'm just simple ;)

Like I say, I haven't seen her yet, but she's on my list, and if you say she is that good, you've convinced me to have a look

Neither of the girls I suggested are mature, but the OP said by preference

Call Dundas Street and find out whether Louise (LouLou-Belle on purple site) is working.

Yip, can thoroughly recommend Louise, late 40's slim with great tits, and if she aint on there's also Nicole 40ish chubby with huge tits. One of em should def be workin and both are £80ph and amazin value at tht price. You can phone ahead and ask who's working that day.

Meant to say, Louise usually has her working days for that week on her purple profile.

Sue on the other site is very good. Large, firm natural breasts, curvy body, early 30's. Also Eva and Brianne at Scorpio's would fit the bill too, both great in the room.

Sorry if I am being stupid, but do you mean call the Abacus Sauna in Dundas Street? Or what?

Cheers!

Try Heidi at Carol's Sauna. Ticks your boxes, stack of field reports.

I did!!

TOFM

Sorry if I am being stupid, but do you mean call the Abacus Sauna in Dundas Street? Or what?

Cheers!

Yup. Same place.