Perfectgent

Changes At Asian Selection?

80 posts in this topic

Has anyone noticed a change of "staff" there?

Haven't used them in a few months and trying to get a booking tonight is proving to be a nightmare. The guy on the phone is not one of the regulars and seems very untogether.

To follow up, I was right to be suspicious. Booked Love as part of a duo and when I finally got to the flat neither of the girls were her.

Phoned AS. and was told "they're lovely girls though, I'll do you a good price" so it was a bait & switch which surprises me from this agency.

Don't know if it was someone dubious minding the phones for a night playing games or if they've turned dodgy more long term.

Asian Selection has been bait-and-switching.

Check out Asaka's reviews.

To follow up, I was right to be suspicious. Booked Love as part of a duo and when I finally got to the flat neither of the girls were her.

Phoned AS. and was told "they're lovely girls though, I'll do you a good price" so it was a bait & switch which surprises me from this agency.

Don't know if it was someone dubious minding the phones for a night playing games or if they've turned dodgy more long term.

Perfectgent, if you haven't already, you should do an FR to help warn others.

Blimey, now that is a shocking report.

We're talking about the largest of the London Asian agencies here, and one that had carefully built up a reputation over several years for honest dealing - including willingness to publish negative reviews on its own site (e.g. the exposure of Asaka, which was a case of the girl conning the agency, although why they didn't drop her like a hot brick I will never understand).

As it happens, I haven't used AS for a while now, but any further updates on this situation will be of great help to the London rice-chasing fraternity. Possibly the regular crew have just left some unscrupulous idiot minding the shop while they take a break, but if he's playing tricks like this, it doesn't look good at all.

The thing about AS is that while punters generally love them they're the least liked by girls

Too willing to post all services when they're not offered

Too willing to pull all jobs from a girl if she pisses them off

I'm also surprised at b&s when they are so big

But I hope they fuck up. The site weirdly was down last week for a period. I don't know Bob but I know of him and what I know of him I don't like the sound of

No axe to grind, all agencies have their faults and AS does nothing hugely untoward. It's just that much sway in any market is unhealthy

Think something fishy might be afoot on their site they have a message saying do not call xxx and give another number on their booking line. Guess they may have been hacked and number of another agency put up temporarily??

Message just seem to change to say do not call at all because of network issues, definitely something weird shit going down here

Hope they sort this out

AS used to be a very reliable first port of call for me, until I discovered 007

Message just seem to change to say do not call at all because of network issues, definitely something weird shit going down here

Aha. This seems to indicate that the genuine AS people have lost control of their phones (? by hacking or theft?) to some hostile scammers, but still have control of the website.

Updating your site to advise customers simply not to call is a desperate measure for any business to take. If the scammers had control of the website, they would of course not do that, but pretend it is business as usual.

So gibert, what did you discover?

What I don't quite understand is why they don't just go out and grab a couple of pay as you go SIMs and put the new numbers up on the site. Surely rather that than lose all business while their 'network problems' are resolved, this is the kind of thing that will lose them regular customers for good.

An, their phones being pirated sounds like the explanation then. I won't do an FR which would damage the girl and agency while they appear to be the victims for the moment.

Message now says 007 is best alternative, sounds like this site is dead

Phone number is now back up, so I would assume it's all now fixed

Phone number is now back up, so I would assume it's all now fixed

Yes, and it is the usual booking line number they have always had, not some new substitute. I guess this means they have wrested back control of that number from hackers or whatever it was.

There's a rider to the number, that I don't understand: "valid mobiles only". I confess I don't know what sort of phone an invalid mobile would be. Or are they just excluding calls from landlines?

Yes, and it is the usual booking line number they have always had, not some new substitute. I guess this means they have wrested back control of that number from hackers or whatever it was.

There's a rider to the number, that I don't understand: "valid mobiles only". I confess I don't know what sort of phone an invalid mobile would be. Or are they just excluding calls from landlines?

Probably they mean no withheld numbers

Ah boring

Problem with receptionist

Basically It was the boss by himself

He fucked up loads of bookings, booked girls incorrectly and then thought fuck it I can't do it I'll turn the phones off.

Once his paid help returns all back to normal

Boring...

Ah boring

He fucked up loads of bookings, booked girls incorrectly and then thought fuck it I can't do it I'll turn the phones off.

Boring...

Ah boring

Boring...

what an incompetent boss, if hes fine with losing business then thats ok i guess

Ah boring

Boring...

Is that from a reliable source? It doesn't ring true to me from my experience last night or talking to an AS receptionist (still not one of the regulars) today.

If it was the boss then his dubious behaviour does put me off using them again.

Is that from a reliable source? It doesn't ring true to me from my experience last night or talking to an AS receptionist (still not one of the regulars) today.

If it was the boss then his dubious behaviour does put me off using them again.

I agree with that, sounds a bit more than a temp mucking things up, I mean a temp redirecting people to a competitor even temporarily??

hey... its rare for us to roll out of the wood work and comment.

here goes !

its a bit diferent to that is the truth.

care to hear?

hey... its rare for us to roll out of the wood work and comment.

here goes !

its a bit diferent to that is the truth.

care to hear?

yes please