Newbie888

Wg's Work : How Does It Works?

13 posts in this topic

the ones that work in Soho's walkups, for example....do they have a protector who lives inside the same flat? What happens if someone tries to do something wrong, i.e. not paying or worse. Does someone comes out and kicks you ass?

How does a WG typically finds work in Soho? Does she just asks some of the maids and then they get in contact with someone else?

PS. The thought of not paying or worse doesn't even cross my mind, I am really enjoy punting and I like the girls.

I just try to understand how the world works.

I'd predict that nobody in the know is going to reply to this question. First... its an open forum, and nobody wants a record of typical security measures, because a knowledge of such is all too likely to help people who want to circumvent them.

Second... however unfairly.... anybody raising the question tends to be viewed with a wee bit of suspicion

(Yes, I know you've put "The thought of not paying or worse..." But blimey... what would somebody who intended to do that put? )

I'm just putting this, so you don't feel the lack of answers means forum members aren't a friendly bunch..... they are, but all tend to tactfully ignore some questions.

Or you may get replies not to be taken seriously .

It is well known that in the parlours of Milton Keynes, which according to posts on this board are the most popular in the Uk , a small man will jump out from behind a two way mirror and shout " BOO " at the top of his voice .

If that doesn't scare off the undesirables, Chloe will come out and give the offender a clip around the ear ....

WGs usually have some sort of strategy to deal with 'problems', if they don't sometimes things do happen and they then will probably review and/or alter their security to make sure it doesn't happen again. This can range from having another person on the premises, to alarms, panic buttons, monitors or learning some self-defence.

Or you may get replies not to be taken seriously .

It is well known that in the parlours of Milton Keynes, which according to posts on this board are the most popular in the Uk , a small man will jump out from behind a two way mirror and shout " BOO " at the top of his voice .

If that doesn't scare off the undesirables, Chloe will come out and give the offender a clip around the ear ....

well I have always been envious of people who have a lot of time on their hand.

I'd predict that nobody in the know is going to reply to this question.

Ok, how about the other question? Is it classified too?

WGs usually have some sort of strategy to deal with 'problems', if they don't sometimes things do happen and they then will probably review and/or alter their security to make sure it doesn't happen again. This can range from having another person on the premises, to alarms, panic buttons, monitors or learning some self-defence.

thanks Strawberry. The reason why I asked is because I just am interested in anything that has to do with women....from how they think to why they do whatever they do. I have always wanted to be good with women ( i.e. 'getting a lot of ass' , to be more direct), and deep down I have always envied pimps. I am serious...lol

I still try to understand how it can possibly be that some man have a lot of sexual choice ( i.e. lots of women) and some has none, for example. Things like these.

Anyways....I know these might appear strange questions. It's a bit like a child asking you 'why the sky is blue', I suppose. It's just curiosity. Thanks for your reply.

thanks Strawberry. The reason why I asked is because I just am interested in anything that has to do with women....from how they think to why they do whatever they do. I have always wanted to be good with women ( i.e. 'getting a lot of ass' , to be more direct), and deep down I have always envied pimps. I am serious...lol

I still try to understand how it can possibly be that some man have a lot of sexual choice ( i.e. lots of women) and some has none, for example. Things like these.

Anyways....I know these might appear strange questions. It's a bit like a child asking you 'why the sky is blue', I suppose. It's just curiosity. Thanks for your reply.

What has security arrangements got to do with this then?

well....like I said, I am interested in how things work. I have started punting only recently and so far the girls I have seen ,seem girls next door to me.....i.e. girls like any others. I actually kind of like them.

I just wonder what makes them do the work they do. I then asked myself the question 'ok, suppose that instead of women, the roles would be reversed: men would offer sexual services, and women would buy. Would I work as a WM. Would I prefer to have sex with a woman I don't know, and get paid, instead of doing a job I hate ?'. And the answer was obvious: unless I would be rich, of course I would do it.

I suppose I asked about the security arrangements because in part I have always had this desire to protect girls. Yes you can laugh and I know it's really stupid romantic ideology, but even when I was a child I was always the one that would come out and save a girl and kick some imaginary villain's ass. I still have this desire inside. So in a way, I see the WG as someone who's defenceless and I just asked myself 'who would protect this girl if needed?'

The popular belief is that a WG has a protector that comes out and kicks everybody's ass. But if that would be the case, I would wonder why the British police wouldn't just raid premises and arrest pimps, since pimping is illegal?

I am heading to Germany soon because I want to check out these legalized brothels (don't remember how they are called) where you enter the building, pay a fee, and just check out women in their room and have sex with them. I know that in these establishments, there definitely are bouncers who will come out if someone causes trouble, i.e. some drunk aggressive geezer or someone like that.

So I thought, there must be something else about Soho's walkups that I don't know or understand.

Curiosity....that's all. Why I want to know, I don't exactly know.

Edited by Newbie888

nobody wants a record of typical security measures, because a knowledge of such is all too likely to help people who want to circumvent them.

but yes I suppose that what you wrote makes sense. What I was also trying to understand was....I was reading about WG's working as 'independent'. Does that means that any woman can just rent a flat and work for themselves?

And is the maid just part of a 'tradition' or does she has some other parts in it?

Lol....sorry I can't help it. I am genuinely fascinated by the whole thing.

Edited by Newbie888

but yes I suppose that what you wrote makes sense. What I was also trying to understand was....I was reading about WG's working as 'independent'. Does that means that any woman can just rent a flat and work for themselves?

And is the maid just part of a 'tradition' or does she has some other parts in it?

Lol....sorry I can't help it. I am genuinely fascinated by the whole thing.

Yes any woman can be 'independent' and be in charge of her own advertising, security, the clients she sees. WGs aren't defenceless at all and a pimp is someone who controls her work, not a security guy she may employ to be on hand nearby.

Being a 'pimp' has nothing to do with sexual choice or getting plenty of ass. Do you honestly think that a person that runs a brothel has free choice of the women. You have been reading too many soho crime fiction books. Mostly women run brothels, when they are run by men his role will be exactly the same as the women's and that is to provide a place to work and to supply as many clients as the girl wishes to see in a safe and secure enviroment. The girls charge for sex, no matter what you may read they are not there to service the boss and it very rarely actually happens. In fact it is a lot of times girls unwittingly work for a female deviant boss and she ends up advertising lots of reduced 2 girl rates to see the young girls with her and ends up getting her rocks off all day and getting paid for it but men never consider this and the girls never realise it is going on. It is a little sick in my opinion but shows how so many people are busy hating the male pimp they can't see what is under their noses.

The girls will have the level of security they require, perhaps you could try not paying on your next visit, 1 maid and 1 girl can actually turn quite scary without the need of back up. I have seen a tiny little Thai girl run down the street and jump on a guys back in the middle of the car park shouting 'you no pay me dirty pig' whilst still attached to his back hitting him around the head she couldn't have been more that 5ft but she got her money back.

Women do this job for all sorts of reasons mostly because it is well paid and the hours can fit into most people's lives. i.e around childcare, studies, other jobs or watching Jeremy Kyle all day. They are women from all walk of life's and cannot be pigeon holed so it is pointless asking so many questions. Every women will work differently and every women will be here for different reasons. Every brothel will operate differently and there is probably about 2% of the actual side of the industry that you have in your head so perhaps you should hang around these boards a little longer and get to learn that it is really nothing like The Sweeney or whichever crime books you are using as an outdated reference .

Yes any woman can be 'independent' and be in charge of her own advertising, security, the clients she sees. WGs aren't defenceless at all and a pimp is someone who controls her work, not a security guy she may employ to be on hand nearby.

Indeed, but the security could also be her pimp for all a punter would know. And thats the point as a punter we only see one aspect of punting, from a punters viewpoint. This forum has widened my knowledge and given the SPs viewpoint which is enlightening, disturbing and worrying at times. :)