Columbus

Lovers Of Thailand - Be Warned....

38 posts in this topic

Saw this article today.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jan/13/thailand-arrests-hezbollah-suspect-terror-tipoff?newsfeed=true

It would be a desperate act for Hezbollah and probably highly unlikely. Nothing to be achieved by it except for getting labelled as killer of civilians. A place like Bangkok however is always an easy target for a lunatic with a grudge for westerners. But then again there are a lot of male Moslem visitors from middle east and North Africa.

Chalerm Yoobamrung told Reuters: "A Lebanese suspect from the Hezbollah group has been taken into custody by Thai officials and police are investigating further. Following concern raised by the Israeli embassy about a possible attack by a group of Lebanese terrorists in Bangkok, Thai police officials have been co-ordinating with Israeli officials since before the new year."

Suspected = bullshit false flag non news.

Saw this article today.

http://www.guardian....f?newsfeed=true

It would be a desperate act for Hezbollah and probably highly unlikely. Nothing to be achieved by it except for getting labelled as killer of civilians. A place like Bangkok however is always an easy target for a lunatic with a grudge for westerners. But then again there are a lot of male Moslem visitors from middle east and North Africa.

I was chatting with a buddy of mine ,who has just gone to spend 3 months in Bangkok,and he was aware of the above .

His only comments were .. ( i would rather die in Bangkok ,than the shithole..........

i was living in, just outside Salt Lake City,Utah.cos its already dead there .......).

.And he is a strong supporter of the Tea Party Movement......

This wouldn't surprise me If this Is true, The Israeli Embassy would be an obvious target, but softer targets would be the many young Israeli tourists who come to Thailand to party after their national service. The safest place In Bkk would be the Grace hotel.

This wouldn't surprise me If this Is true, The Israeli Embassy would be an obvious target, but softer targets would be the many young Israeli tourists who come to Thailand to party after their national service. The safest place In Bkk would be the Grace hotel.

You would be surprised how many Mizrahi Israelis (Born in ,or of Middle Eastern origin ...) frequent that Shit Hole ,called Grace Hotel,as well .....Makes it very difficult 2 tell ,who is who in there ...????.

I heard this in BKK from someone ,who knows the scene very well ....

Hope someone blows up the Hotel's Toilets ...,which are a Disgrace ......

You would be surprised how many Mizrahi Israelis (Born in ,or of Middle Eastern origin ...) frequent that Shit Hole ,called Grace Hotel,as well .....Makes it very difficult 2 tell ,who is who in there ...????.

I heard this in BKK from someone ,who knows the scene very well ....

Hope someone blows up the Hotel's Toilets ...,which are a Disgrace ......

In the current atmosphere a Very obvious clarification still needs 2 be made ....

This is a job for the Owners of Grace hotel(And not 2 any Tom,Abdul,or Shlomo ....) to carry out much needed refurbishment& clean up of the place ,starting with the Toilets ..... And once this completed , toilet attendants should be placed there at all times .

I think a lot of the crowd there are used to an Army from tthe Indian Subcontinent doing the works for them back in their own countries ......

A terrorist attack could happen anywhere in the world at any time so I would not advise anyone to avoid Bangkok, more chance of you being victim of a ladyboy pickpocket. :eek:

This kinda bullshit scaremongering news frightens people off going to Thailand and means there are more available girls for me when I go there. It should be encouraged :lol:

Hezbollah is a Shia organization based in Lebanon sponsored by Iran, a Shia nation. Iran has often used Hezbollah to launch proxy attacks against its enemy Israel.

The majority of the Middle Easterners who stay at the Grace are Sunnis from Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar etc. I know coz I used to stay there a lot. There is no love lost between Sunnis and Shias. The Grace Hotel would therefore not be exempt from a Hezbollah attack if such a thing woz ever 2 happen.

Sorry 4 the lecture chaps :ph34r:

This kinda bullshit scaremongering news frightens people off going to Thailand and means there are more available girls for me when I go there. It should be encouraged :lol:

Hezbollah is a Shia organization based in Lebanon sponsored by Iran, a Shia nation. Iran has often used Hezbollah to launch proxy attacks against its enemy Israel.

The majority of the Middle Easterners who stay at the Grace are Sunnis from Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar etc. I know coz I used to stay there a lot. There is no love lost between Sunnis and Shias. The Grace Hotel would therefore not be exempt from a Hezbollah attack if such a thing woz ever 2 happen.

Sorry 4 the lecture chaps :ph34r:

The Israeli government misses no opportunity to scare the public of the danger of Muslims and Middle East. Fantastic news come out now regularly just to remind us relating to those Israel views at its enemy. I read an article recently suggesting Iran maybe to blame for the sinking of the Italian Cruiser. Next they will be blaming Hamas for global warming.

I have no confidence in anything I read in the media.

lol

more chance of being struck by lightning that getting killed in a terrorist attack

most of it is scaremongering bullshit used to control the masses like sheep. i suggest watching bowling for columbine

Best steer clear of London then because the current Terror Threat Level is substantial.

Best steer clear of London then because the current Terror Threat Level is substantial.

Exactly...you have more chance of getting hit in London than Thailand. I dont believe for one minute that Hezbollah would even consider attacking Thailand,logistics and they know how painful the punishment would be from the Thai authorities if they got caught!

Al Qaeda possibly but not Hezbollah.Places like Egpyt and within Lebanon are probably more at risk from their handiwork.

It is interesting. Judging by the responses it seems that most people put little reliance on what they read or hear in the media. There is lack of trust. So who is the media targeting on this or other international issues?

I also treat anything coming out of the politicians with scepticism and have little confidence in their transparency and openness.

What is the world coming to? Or has it always been this way?

What is the world coming to? Or has it always been this way?

The answer is blowing in the wind - 'Rupert Murdoch and News International are to blame'. :P Edited by Tiggy 7

I think this is a load of crap too. No love lost between Israel and Hezbollah (ie.Iran). They're always having pops at each other whether literally by firing rockets or discrediting each other. Every time Israel farts, USA gets jittery and issues a threat scare. If there is a terrorist attack, I wouldn't be surprised if its done by Mossad, a vile organisation well known for cowardly acts of barbarism.

Someone has been murdering Iranian nuclear scientists on their back yard - who would wanna do such a thing

If the UK, USA and Israel go ahead with their insane plan to bomb Iran and World War 3 kix off, then Thailand mite b one of the few safe places left on earth

Yanks in a tiss again. We had more worry during the 70's-80's with the IRA than they have had through this last little upset.

Someone has been murdering Iranian nuclear scientists on their back yard - who would wanna do such a thing

For years now the US and Israel openly admit that they are funding covert operations on Iran. Bush had a multi million budget for this.

In the current atmosphere a Very obvious clarification still needs 2 be made ....

This is a job for the Owners of Grace hotel(And not 2 any Tom,Abdul,or Shlomo ....) to carry out much needed refurbishment& clean up of the place ,starting with the Toilets ..... And once this completed , toilet attendants should be placed there at all times .

I think a lot of the crowd there are used to an Army from tthe Indian Subcontinent doing the works for them back in their own countries ......

I meant at all times ,that the Toilets in question in , were the ones in the basement ,for the use of the of club visitors and others ,who make use of the restaurant and bar on the ground floor .

I never stayed at Grace hotel ,so i can't comment on the state of the bedrooms .and i don/t think i would like to stay at any hotel ...,dominated by only one Ethnic group or Nationality ,as i prefer a more mixed and international crowd on my holidays .

That said , Grace Hotel has a great llocation ,and one of the best girls that i picked up in Bangkok ,was round the corner from it .

Bombs in BKK , Sukhumvit 71, see latest news on , www.bangkokpost.com :(:eek:

Yep just read the report online in another newspaper :eek:

No evidence as yet that the dudes belonged to Hezbollah or any terrorist organization or were planning an attack against innocent tourists, sound like a bunch of amateurs..... :wacko:

3-5 Iranians, get pissed up for a week whoring it in Pattaya (how very Muslim) then completely mess up their bomb actilivity. There was another very large bomb found here in Bangkok this morning (same place). Nothing much changed here although the really touristy areas are getting a tad quiet I hear.

Yep just read the report online in another newspaper :eek:

No evidence as yet that the dudes belonged to Hezbollah or any terrorist organization or were planning an attack against innocent tourists, sound like a bunch of amateurs..... :wacko:

The other side of Lebanon ,which is often overlooked .....

Hope some of them are heading to Bangkok .......

I don't think they would like dancing at Grace Hotel though .....Different class...

Miss USA 2 years ago,was Lebanese American .

More exports from Lebanon ,here on youtube ,miss universe ......

Jerboa loves brunettes......

Enjoy.....