serialpunter

Punter Temrinology

15 posts in this topic

i get confused on the terminology and abbreviations, where can i find it out?

i get confused on the terminology and abbreviations, where can i find it out?

If you look at the top of the Requests For Information board there is a permanent thread that says "What Does OWO or BB Mean?" in this thread is a list of abbreviations. :)

Edited by smiths

WTF in Temrinology? The study of Dyslexic Terms, or the study of Temrins?

Temrin = Art - community of artists and those devoted to art. Digital art, skin art, themes, wallpaper art, traditional art, photography, poetry / prose. Art prints.(a load of artistic wierdos?)

or

Temrin is a hybrid Feline/Canine/Draconic Canadian fur who resides in Vancouver, British Columbia. Currently Mated to Zee. (Sounds like a Canadian pussy or minge to me.)

IMHO the OP is suffering from an OD of Special K.

I was checking a massage parlours site and there were terms I couldn't find on any list that has been linked. The terms were:

2G

2G1

FK

RO

COF

AP

TS (I believe this was transexual but many girls on that site have TS on their pages so maybe that's not what they're referring to?)

Any help would be appreciated.

I was checking a massage parlours site and there were terms I couldn't find on any list that has been linked. The terms were:

2G

2G1

FK

RO Reverse oral

COF Come on face

AP

TS (I believe this was transexual but many girls on that site have TS on their pages so maybe that's not what they're referring to?)

Can help on two!

WTF in Temrinology? The study of Dyslexic Terms, or the study of Temrins?

Temrin = Art - community of artists and those devoted to art. Digital art, skin art, themes, wallpaper art, traditional art, photography, poetry / prose. Art prints.(a load of artistic wierdos?)

or

Temrin is a hybrid Feline/Canine/Draconic Canadian fur who resides in Vancouver, British Columbia. Currently Mated to Zee. (Sounds like a Canadian pussy or minge to me.)

IMHO the OP is suffering from an OD of Special K.

no need to be rude man chill out. we're all here for one purpose... hedonism and enjoying ourselves so chill out, so what if i make a damn spelling error lol big deal, im here to get the best out of my new found hobby, not to learn english grammer and spelling

thanks for the useful info everyone

I was checking a massage parlours site and there were terms I couldn't find on any list that has been linked. The terms were: 2G 2G1 FK RO COF AP TS (I believe this was transexual but many girls on that site have TS on their pages so maybe that's not what they're referring to?) Any help would be appreciated.

I assume 2G means 2 WGs, 2G1 i dont know. FK is French Kiss, RO is Reverse Oral, COF is Come On Face, AP is Asian Pussy, TS is Transsexual.

i need some AP then :-)

someone please help me on this mission

i need some AP then :-)

someone please help me on this mission

As Smiths said earlier in the thread this may help you:

I was referring to the AP mission lol not the "treminolgy" one lol but thanks, the links here are definitely sufficient for the terminology issue

2G Two Girl?

2G1

FK French Kissing

RO Reverse Oral

COF Come On Face

AP Anal Penetration?

Three definite and two guesses for you.