serialpunter

Chinese "sue" From Birmingham And Other Oriental Girls

23 posts in this topic

FR101226 is her.

Not the most helpful of reports, being of the useless "I won't go into details" variety from someone with just the one FR to their name (= possible fake FR?)

Nice pics for sure though.

Search for "sugar_rousing (^-^)" on the purple site and you will find her.

A word of warning (if applicable) she does not see black or asian clients.

ok well thankfully thats not applicable to me although slightly strange that she wont see blacks or asians.

so a ridiculous hot looking chinese girl hasnt got any field reports from anyone at all? I might just go for it just so you guys can get some feedback. I myself am more interested in looks than what she is willing to do so a disclaimer for any field reports, they wil all be focused on her looks and personalities, im not too bothered about her performance and optional extra's on offer, at least not yet lol as im new to the game and stil get overly excited at the great possibilities of the whole punter scene.

If anyone has some advice though, i only get one chance at a punt every few months or so and I really dont wanna mess it up getting a girl who isnt hot or other pitfalls like my last experience where the girl was left as soon as the time was up with no consideration to the fact that I was gonna leave more frustrated then when i walked in lol.

I dont know whether to chance it or keep searching for a more guaranteed enjoyable evening with someone who has a lot of positive field reports. ill be in birmgingham 27th-29th and im thinking of having one walk in to a massage parlour for a nuru or just HE and also one girl overnight at the hotel so am really in need of your guys help so please do assist as much as you can and Ill try to help you guys out with some field reports and things as Im hopefully here for the long term and plan to become an active member of the communtiy here and think I have found my calling in life lol.

Ive noticed some people can be really rude in forums and i get annoyed by it so if anyone dislikes any of my posts just send a message explaining if i accidentally said something offensive and ill try not to repeat it as i hope to become good friends with the community here as its an incredibly useful resource and i cant imagine how difficult this would be for me now, getting a good experience without the aid of other punters who know the scene and can give field reports, my first experience was before i discovered these forums and i went there twice, first time was proper nerve racking as it was in call but a really great girl and the second time i went back to the same place and she wasnt there so thought id have two girls at the same time seeing as it was on my list of things to do before I die and the experience really sucked actually and I dont recommend it to anyone and both girls were clock watchers and money grabbers and I by far enjoyed my first experience more dispite the torture of venturing into a known place and not knowing what to expect due to it being my first time.

anyway those who will like to help me and would like me to also put in some efforts to increase the reviews and check out places etc, am more than happy to, i only go to major cities like bristol, london, birmingham, sheffield+rotherham, manchester etc so my efforts will be restricted to those places.

thanks everyone and pleased to find such an awesome place and meet everyone

is steve555 a known punter and contributor to any of the forums?

he's only commented on one wg and thats sue, so i dont think its legit. anyone from birmingham fancy calling her up and confirming if she's genuine?

shes got quite a lot of reports on the purple site, 38 in total

Okay, I see nothing in all those reports that gives me cause for concern. Looks thoroughly legit. I don't think it'd be fair for someone who had no intention of booking to call up (you wondered about this coupla posts up), kinda timewastey. But anyway, it looks as if spending time with "Sue" would be a delightful way to pass time in Birmingham.

no after i realised she had 37 posts I figured she's probabily legit. think Ill book her for my trip. will post an FR here afterwards to conifrm that all pics are authentic etc. I have found a few other nice girls so wont be going for her 100% but seems like a good option

shes got another account on the purple site with only 1 report, thats why there was initial confusion but seems she's got plenty of feedback and seems legit.

ill be in birmgingham 27th-29th and im thinking of having one walk in to a massage parlour for a nuru or just HE and also one girl overnight at the hotel so ...

Going by her site she won't be suitable for you. I see that she only does this part-time alongside other commitments such as study etc and offers solely in-calls at her apartment plus her maximum bookable duration is 2hours. So no hotels and no overnights. It looks like you might be better going for one of your other choices given that.

she can come over for 2 hours to the hotel, she's from bham anyways. Failing that am gonna look for a pretty pakistani/indian. Any recommendations?

she can come over for 2 hours to the hotel, she's from bham anyways. Failing that am gonna look for a pretty pakistani/indian.

No, and where she's from or how great you might think you are is irrelevant. Her website states "Please be aware that I do not do outcalls or overnight appointments." It's not put there for comic effect. Book someone else, who does offer what you want, rather than trying to push somebody into something they make clear they're uncomfortable with.

I've seen this girl twice. She's very nice, extremely demure and sweet, and gives very good service. Thanks for reminding me - I should pay her another visit.

No, and where she's from or how great you might think you are is irrelevant. Her website states "Please be aware that I do not do outcalls or overnight appointments." It's not put there for comic effect. Book someone else, who does offer what you want, rather than trying to push somebody into something they make clear they're uncomfortable with.

chill our man people here too moody n need to relax

i didnt see that she doesnt do outcalls as I read that she does do outcalls. If she doesnt i wouldnt try to push her into it, i would ask and if she said she doesnt do outcalls id say ok fair enough no problem and thank you

shes got quite a lot of reports on the purple site, 38 in total

May have 38 positives, but none at all in the past 3 months. What does that mean? And a total of 11 reports from 'JonnyJon69'. Sorry, but either I dont believe it or the guy is obsessed with her.

He has lot's of 'membernot active' too, plus a couple of visits to TS's. Draw your own conclusion but I think you can get much better for that kind of money.

Someone is working many of the Thai/Oriental girls around Birmingham, as I once visited one in Moseley, and there were others in the very upmarket block of flats. I also noticed feedback from one guy for many of these Thai girls and smelt a rat.

Just my view.

thanks for that taggart, well spotted, its important to know what signs to look for. i think your right, better to go for someone hundred percent confirmed for now. Can anyone suggets something for me from birmingham? Am looking for a really nice girl early twenties, preferably indian/pakistani but tahts looking less and less likely so am open to suggestions from other ethnicities, must be early twenties and incredible body, pretty face and a "nice" personality (am not fond of the more stern, dispcined types although i can imagine tha may appeal more to some lol).

when i get a bit more experience and im not getting such a kick from punting (I feel like a kid in a candy store at the moment and dont wanna ruin my experience by getting mugged or seeing a someone not as described before booking), i will experiment with the not so confirmed wgs and post up some field reports. i have a very high standard in women so expect some good reviews, i hope the name serial_punter to become a top name in wg reviews :)

update: i phoned her the other day, she got back to me today and told me she is indian/pakistani. I said "arent you chinese" she was like "er no".

I really want an indian girl and she operates in the bham city centre, will be so disappoimted if my only chance at a punt for a few months turns out to be unenjoyable, what you guys recommend?

I had this girl on my hotlist for a while, and noticed that the photos changed regularly. So she's now off my hotlist, as the feedback is inaccurate, as I do not believe it relates to the girl on the photos

The Thai girls in Birmingham thing is a bit of a minefield. I saw Hot vivian about a year ago (or more, time passes) and I explained to her very patiently at the end of the punt that whoever was writing her profile should be shot, as it wasn't doing her any favours. She was absolutely gorgeous, pics accurate nice personality, but just did not deliver all the promised services. Its clear that the little feedback these girls have is unreliable, and when the girls move on the mamasan simply edits the profile, badly.

I had been thinking of talking to Aisha about this to see if she had any contacts that could sort this situation out. If the experienced punters don't trust the information, they won't visit the girls. They need proper agency representation and less moving around

who is aisha? She sounds indian :) am lookin for a good indian girl. If i cant, im goin for hot lena

I dont like all these bad profiles n false info, we should boycott them purely out of principle so that those calling teh shots understand they will only get punters if they provide accuarate reliable info

Too many questions!

Just DO it!

Or give me the money and I will do it for you!

P

No owo, no way as there are plenty orientals who do that. Go some where else.

who is aisha? She sounds indian :) am lookin for a good indian girl. If i cant, im goin for hot lena

I dont like all these bad profiles n false info, we should boycott them purely out of principle so that those calling teh shots understand they will only get punters if they provide accuarate reliable info

sorry I was kind of thinking out loud. Aisha is the proprietor of Aisha Invasian in london, and one of the top service providers you will ever meet. I was thinking that some of the girls in Birmingham need the same kind of agency representation