Starship Punterprize

What's the best private arrangement you have ever had?

50 posts in this topic

I have just concluded 'negotiations' with one of my regulars who has retired as a WG as she now has a well paid office managers job.

She was an agency girl, never truly an independent.

She got rid of her last boyfriend when he complained so much about her agency work, so at 24 she is now single.She has told me she is in no hurry to start dating again now she has returned to the 'normal' world.

She says she is happy to see me however, so for £250 per month I am getting one booking per week, no time limit, the booking can be anything from a quickie to a whole evening. This arrangement will last until she gets into a proper relationship with a boyfriend sometime in the future.

That works out at £62.50 per booking, VFM if ever their was!

This almost seems like a 'sugar daddy' type of situation rather than a WG/punter situation.

Without giving any names away I wonder how many other punters have had excellent long term deals with their favourite WG?

That is good work if you can get it.

Some girls I used to see regularly a few years back gave me a discount if I booked them at a certain time, when they were getting ready to finish for the day and their normal client base had been and gone. Nothing enormous but still handy as I saw one of them most weeks

I have just concluded 'negotiations' with one of my regulars who has retired as a WG as she now has a well paid office managers job.

She got rid of her last boyfriend when he complained so much about her agency work, so at 24 she is now single.She has told me she is in no hurry to start dating again now she has returned to the 'normal' world.

She says she is happy to see me however, so for £250 per month I am getting one booking per week, no time limit, the booking can be anything from a quickie to a whole evening. This arrangement will last until she gets into a proper relationship with a boyfriend sometime in the future.

This almost seems like a 'sugar daddy' type of situation rather than a WG/punter situation.

Without giving any names away I wonder how many other punters have had excellent long term deals with their favourite WG?

Hardly a retirement and your probably one of ten punters she has sold this story too, money up front then squeeze you on the time frames.

It has easy money written all over it which is a polite way of saying mug

Hardly a retirement and your probably one of ten punters she has sold this story too, money up front then squeeze you on the time frames.

Wow you seem so antagonistic in every post you make! why so cynical?

OP is hardly a mug if he gets four sessions for £250, presumably he is only paying one month in advance, so lets face it, he can afford to lose one a month and still be ahead of the game for that month. of course come the first of the following month, he will be a whole lot wiser. If i could get that kind of deal with the apple of my eye i would be most pleased.

That's how I saw the original post at first. Different points of view, that's all.

Your easily wowed.

Sorry I dont know what cynical means so I cant comment. Wish I had gone to school now.

I never said I was 'wowed' although I did wonder why you are so disbeleiving in general

I can't see what's in it for her, unless she fancies the OP like rotten. If she is in a well-paid job I don't see why else she would be then sacrificing her own personal time for such a low rate.

I first tried this around a day job and the rush home, fit in personal stuff such as hobbies family ties and the remainder still justified a better fee. If she is so well-paid she should be bringing home around £1500pcm net, £250 doesn't dent that.

Just worked it out and that if you average a 3 hour booking, then thats £21 per hour. Not bad, but not for such an intimate service. However if it works for you both then why not!

OP is hardly a mug if he gets four sessions for £250, presumably he is only paying one month in advance, so lets face it, he can afford to lose one a month and still be ahead of the game for that month. of course come the first of the following month, he will be a whole lot wiser. If i could get that kind of deal with the apple of my eye i would be most pleased.

A lot of ifs add up to a whole lot of nothing. With statements like he can afford to loose £250 I wonder if I have the right mug.:D

I never said I was 'wowed' although I did wonder why you are so disbeleiving in general

Are you saying you believe everything posted:confused:

Sounds like a good deal if it happens as agreed. I have never been interested in such arrangements as I like to punt when I feel like it and with whoever I like.

i'd call it quits for the day Lou, start again tomorrow, see how it looks then.

Isn't this like a loyalty card, but more expensive - seems like a good deal, but ends up denying choice. However, if what you want is to spend that much time with this girl, shouldn't it progress into a non-paying relationship? I guess £250 is cheaper than divorce....he rambles...:D

Not neccessarily. Why so antagonistic?

i'd call it quits for the day Lou, start again tomorrow, see how it looks then.

Take as long as you like but your bag full of "ifs" will still look the same.

Not neccessarily. Why so antagonistic?

Because I see things differently

Ok I didn't realise you had a higher level of reasoning and perception than everyone else

Ok I didn't realise you had a higher level of reasoning and perception than everyone else

I dont think lou4fun ever said that to you, although im inclined to believe it.

Its about healthy debate, looking at things from another angle.

And calling someone antagonistic is in itself antagonistic

My point was more that Lou seems to be attempting to breed contention for the sake of it rather than giving fair weight to both sides of a debate.

If she does actually operate on a higher level of reasoning and perception than everyone else and that is generally the view on this forum then fine. I bow to her enlightenment.

Had them, however they wouldn't really be private if I posted the on here.

My point was more that Lou seems to be attempting to breed contention for the sake of it rather than giving fair weight to both sides of a debate.

If she does actually operate on a higher level of reasoning and perception than everyone else and that is generally the view on this forum then fine. I bow to her enlightenment.

Proffering an opinion shouldnt been seen as breeding contention...

The original post is about someone saying what a good deal theyve got. But whether or not it is a good deal is debatable.

I thought lou4fun raised a good point about the retirment thing.

I couldnt possibly comment on what 'everyone else' thinks.

Maybe you could do a poll?

Fair weight to both sides of a debate:confused: Give your head a wobble.

I will give my take on it and you can give yours. Before you wobble off on the chops any more give some thought to how much of my opinion you have taken on board :D

Your a tad to quick to point out my apparent downfalls and in doing you have merely highlighted your own. Now jog on you condescending hypocrite.

She says she is happy to see me however, so for £250 per month I am getting one booking per week, no time limit, the booking can be anything from a quickie to a whole evening.

On the surface this looks like a good deal for the punter, however what if she is "busy" at just the time when you want to see her?

And like Lou said, she could have said the same thing to 10 other punters!

She could be making a mug of you SP.

Then again, I could be being an old cynic.

I wasn't particularly interested in whether the original post could be debated in terms of it actually being a good deal.

Lou did raise a good point but pitched it in a way that can only be described as contentious because this thread was apparantly supposed to be about experiences of 'good deals' in the same vein as the original post.

It was not about whether or not it was in actual fact a good deal, or whether or not the original poster was in fact a 'mug' for believing it to be a good deal.