Tiggy 7

Thailand, My Way

305 posts in this topic

One beautiful (not too) young Thai maiden.for intimate companionship for four weeks.

Two weeks at four-star Beach Road hotel in Pattaya (booked well in advance, as were my flights, to ensure best prices). No tacky Soi 8 beer bars, no tawdry Soi 6 ST and BJ bars, Walking street to dine and for laughs only, but no lady drinks or bar fines whatsoever. Long days at the beach, with occasional outings to nearby island and to Jomtien, hot cloudless skies and just enough of a breeze to blunt the worst of the sun's rays.

Still to come:

One week on Samui for variety, in romantic bungalow, (again, bookied well in advance) near enough to the nightlife for entertainment and yet far enough for peace and quiet when desired.

Final week in Bangkok to see old friends and to prepare for re-entry into 'the real world' at the end of the week, tired but well-rested and very contented. Four weeks in Paradise will have been enough, at least for awhile.

Costs, including airfares, hotels, varied restaurant meals (and street food) and beers - roughly the same as two to three 'dirty weekends' in London. Huge savings on 'lady drinks' and bar fines (cost nil) and 2k ST or 4k LT expenditures (zero) - carnal pleasure wherever and whenever in the mood for it, all the better for intimate knowledge of each other, but also delightful companionship throughout the rest of my stay with non-predatory, non-materialistic 'nice TG' who actually seems to love taking care of me as much as I love taking care of her.

If I had known then what I know now - sigh! But, like Buddha, enlightment comes only after much life experience and some deep contemplation.

The downsides? Like trading a headache for an upset stomach, the Japanese big spenders seem to be giving way to lumpen loutish Russian thugs, whose arrogance and swaggering demeanor is matched only by their compulsion to light up in restaurants other no-smoking venues and to intimidate small Thai people, just for the fun of it and because they know that they can get away with it. Fortunately, these Russians are in no way typical of their compatriots elsewhere. Also fortunately, many of them here bring lovely Russian wives and girlfriends along to help beautify the beach scene since the typical examples of western female pulchritude to be found on the sands are NOT a vision of loveliness. Of course, the typical aging western male, with bulging paunch and awash with garrish tattoos, is the very model of a modern English gentleman! ;)

Edited by Tiggy 7

Tiggy7 doesn't organise package holidays... but if he did they'd probably be the best in the world.

If only I had the time... and a bit.. less.... wife.

Tiggy7 doesn't organise package holidays... but if he did they'd probably be the best in the world.

Trust me, I DO have a wife and I have been happily married for over 40 years, to a woman whose background is almost identical to my own. But there's a lot more to the story that is really not relevant to my post or observations. And I have never misrepresented my marital status - TGs generally are not looking for husbands or fathers of future children and a long journey through life together. Edited by Tiggy 7

Trust me, I DO have a wife and I have been happily married for over 40 years, to a woman whose background is almost identical to my own. But there's a lot more to the story that is really not relevant to my post or observations. And I have never misrepresented my marital status - TGs generally are not looking for husbands or fathers of future children and a long journey through life together.

That does surprise me.

Trust me, I DO have a wife and I have been happily married for over 40 years, to a woman whose background is almost identical to my own. But there's a lot more to the story that is really not relevant to my post or observations. And I have never misrepresented my marital status - TGs generally are not looking for husbands or fathers of future children and a long journey through life together.

Which kind of begs the Question... how do you get to go to Thailand for 4 weeks without her indoors... or does she come with you? And did you 'know' the Thai maiden beforehand?

I'm genuinely interested, because this type of package holiday sounds Heavenly! ;)

Personally I would not want to spend a month with the same girl in Thailand, that would be like staying in an all inclusive hotel and eating fish and chips every day, most Thai girls run out of conversation within the first hour, 28 days would be a challenge to say the least.

That does surprise me.

I did say 'generally' and I suppose that if you were seeking a Thai wife you probably would have little trouble finding one. But I suspect that you kid yourself if you think that you are considered 'marriage bait' by the average Thai WG, especially one who knows you well. Fun to be with, generous and jai dee, but on your own terms. Then again, what do I know? ;)

ps, but you're a 'keeper' as a buddy, so don't sulk.

Personally I would not want to spend a month with the same girl in Thailand, that would be like staying in an all inclusive hotel and eating fish and chips every day, most Thai girls run out of conversation within the first hour, 28 days would be a challenge to say the least.

Jimmy, I'll always enjoy hearing your views but we dwell in two different worlds. Mine doesn't appeal to you and yours certainly doesn't appeal to me - but that what makes horse racing! :P

ps, you would have probably preferred my corrected typo of 'hores racing'.(above).

Which kind of begs the Question... how do you get to go to Thailand for 4 weeks without her indoors... or does she come with you? And did you 'know' the Thai maiden beforehand?

I'm genuinely interested, because this type of package holiday sounds Heavenly! ;)

My private life stays private but there are reasons why I can get away for four weeks in Asia but have difficulty getting away for more than four hours in London.

As for the package holiday, it is simple enough once you know what to do (and I have been visiting Thailand for ages). Kayak.co.uk for flights, latesstays.com for hotel rooms and a bit of meandering around the Thailand section of the internationalsexguide.com for a current reading of the local situation in the area(s) you plan to visit. The hard part can be finding the ideal companion and the usual sex tourist avenues are not the ones to follow unless you get very lucky. I have been lucky from time to time but you also have to be able to recognise a 'keeper' when you come across one, which is where experience counts.

Edited by Tiggy 7

:D That's Tiggy , The Frank Sinatra of TG punting , showing how it should be done if we were all not so greedy . Lucky lady . Holidays with the Ambassador of the thai wg world . I bet she sheds a tear at the airport . I'm crying into my Tom yum goong with envy ;)

My private life stays private but there are reasons why I can get away for four weeks in Asia but have difficulty getting away for more than four hours in London.

As for the package holiday, it is simple enough once you know what to do (and I have been visiting Thailand for ages). Kayak.co.uk for flights, latesstays.com for hotel rooms and a bit of meandering around the Thailand section of the internationalsexguide.com for a current reading of the local situation in the area(s) you plan to visit. The hard part can be finding the ideal companion and the usual sex tourist avenues are not the ones to follow unless you get very lucky. I have been lucky from time to time but you also have to be able to recognise a 'keeper' when you come across one, which is where experience counts.

Many thanks for this.

[Googles 'keeper']

In some ways I agree with you but considering my own experiences in Thailand, if you find a really good one then it is good to keep her. I have met girls who have bored the hell out of me and I could not wait to get rid of them and I have also met girls who have been a lot of fun and I have enjoyed their company, doing the rounds with them and having weekends away with them.

I did say 'generally' and I suppose that if you were seeking a Thai wife you probably would have little trouble finding one. But I suspect that you kid yourself if you think that you are considered 'marriage bait' by the average Thai WG, especially one who knows you well. Fun to be with, generous and jai dee, but on your own terms. Then again, what do I know? ;)

ps, but you're a 'keeper' as a buddy, so don't sulk.

I find that place full of contradiction. It has what is perhaps the biggest sex industry, yet it is frowned upon by its society and even the girls working in the industry are very concious of it. They dance on table tops naked and have sex with as many men as they can find, yet they go swimming fully clothed.

In some ways I agree with you but considering my own experiences in Thailand, if you find a really good one then it is good to keep her. I have met girls who have bored the hell out of me and I could not wait to get rid of them and I have also met girls who have been a lot of fun and I have enjoyed their company, doing the rounds with them and having weekends away with them.

A sadly late member of the WSG summed Jimmy up perfectly.

"The difference between you and me the rest of the long term members on this forum that I have met is that we know how to have fun....... you probably wouldn't be able to recognise fun if you were given the letters N U F and solving the anagram would win you a million dollars on a TV quiz show."

This must not be forgotten.

Seemed like you had a good trip Tiggy which is all that matters. I couldn't spend all that time with 1 girl, too many fruits in the forest to savour.

I find that place full of contradiction. It has what is perhaps the biggest sex industry, yet it is frowned upon by its society and even the girls working in the industry are very concious of it. They dance on table tops naked and have sex with as many men as they can find, yet they go swimming fully clothed.

I'd have to disagree with this.

Generally Thai society is accepting of what the girls do, far more than in this country for example.

I don't get funny looks off people when I walk down the street with a girl half my age, but you could guarantee you would in England.

I'd have to disagree with this.

Generally Thai society is accepting of what the girls do, far more than in this country for example.

I don't get funny looks off people when I walk down the street with a girl half my age, but you could guarantee you would in England.

It is a complex society. I am not sure which it is; tolerance, understanding or is it as you say acceptance.

It is a complex society. I am not sure which it is; tolerance, understanding or is it as you say acceptance.

Yes It Is complicated, Buddism play a big part In It, to a degree there Is tolerance, by the girls families, some of whom send them off to the bars, and some tolerance from the village etc, especially when the girl comes home with big money. But If you talk about the upper class Thai's, they have a low opinion of the Isaan people, maybe one of the reasons why there Is a political split between the red and yellow shirts.

:D That's Tiggy , The Frank Sinatra of TG punting , showing how it should be done if we were all not so greedy . Lucky lady . Holidays with the Ambassador of the thai wg world . I bet she sheds a tear at the airport . I'm crying into my Tom yum goong with envy ;)

:D Actually, she had tears in her eyes when she met me at Suvarnabhumi! :P

What did she mean by that? :o

I think our needs are slightly different, Fred. At my stage in life, I have neither the energy nor the appetite to pursue numbers of TGs once I have found 'The One' there who seems to meet my needs and - importantly - one who seems to genuinely respond in kind.to me (and I am not that easily gulled). Practically everything I do in Thailand has a 'been there, done that' element to it but I continue to go because the same mysteries there that beguile you also beguile me. I would hate it if all the answers to those mysteries were ever revealed!

Edited by Tiggy 7

But If you talk about the upper class Thai's, they have a low opinion of the Isaan people, maybe one of the reasons why there Is a political split between the red and yellow shirts.

Funny, that. Reminds me of that Two Ronnies sketch about who looks down on whom. I watch Thai TV (or, rather, my TG does) and the two-dimensional pale kewpie dolls who sing those insipid songs of love and sorrow, and their sisters who act in those infantile melodramas, do absolutely nothing for me. If anything, they look too much like like the 'girl-next-door' back home, but with a painful case of astigmatism. Yet they, and their upper and middle class sisters, look down on the Isaan maidens that most westerners prefer. I am not looking for a 'girl-next-door' type; to the contrary, I travel to Thailand to get away from the girl-next-door.types. And a willowy TG with tan and wicked grin can have me in the palm of her hand in no time. Opposites attract. Yet while the girl from Isaan worries that she is too dark and does everything to avoid getting darker, the fair-skinned one covers up in the sun as much to avoid getting a touch of colour as to avoid a show of immodesty.

So westerners get the best of the bargain, in my view, and the needy maidens of Isaan and their extended families accrue the financial benefits.

Buddha understood these things.

I think our needs are slightly different, Fred. At my stage in life, I have neither the energy nor the appetite to pursue numbers of TGs once I have found 'The One' there who seems to meet my needs and - importantly - one who seems to genuinely respond in kind.to me (and I am not that easily gulled).

Yet I understand that you are reserving your last week in Thailand for a bit of experimentation. Good on you. It will be inexcusable to go to Thailand and not to do that.

It is always good to be determined and try new things and sometimes an unexpected pleasant surprise comes along.

Indeed there are girls who I would want to see more than once during a trip but to be with the same girl for 28 days would drive me crazy, I like my own space, a weekend away would be the very most I could accept.

Indeed there are girls who I would want to see more than once during a trip but to be with the same girl for 28 days would drive me crazy, I like my own space, a weekend away would be the very most I could accept.

Yes I understand. You are not alone. If however I could afford the time, found the right companion, I think I would enjoy spending a couple of weeks travelling around Thailand away from the Sois and the Bars and really got to see the place.

Yet I understand that you are reserving your last week in Thailand for a bit of experimentation. Good on you. It will be inexcusable to go to Thailand and not to do that.

:D Good luck to me, though I fear I may be running out of ammunition by then! :P