Cole77

Ee Girls In East London £100 Or Less.suggestions?

12 posts in this topic

Im feeling in the mood for a £100 or less punt in East London soon.There are quite a few EE girls listed on the other site under Barking/Dagenham/Leyton/Plaistow/Walthamstow but I havent a clue which offer a decent service.

If anyone can recommend a girl or girls from the other site based on their experiences,would be much appreciated. OWO is a must, CIM a bonus.

Here are the girls I have seen:

Kate_30 or Kate30 in Barking - profile has dissappeared recently , in her 30's I believe and £70 p/h. blond hair,not slim but not excessively big either.was a good punt,Im certain she would of taken CIM but I couldnt finish the second time,as much as she tried.Overall I was happy,my only slight issue was that after shooting my 1st load,she was straight back to owo again...a good and a bad thing depending on how you look at it!Not the prettiest facially but I would revisit for her attitude.

maya.love in Walthamstow - Fairly slim girl,really friendly. £80 p/h .no clockwatching,good OWO and a great GFE,deep fk.one of my best punts though not the usual look I go for.Would revist,v friendly and all the services I need offered.

best_service in Barking - Very curvy,just how I like them and £100 p/h.Best tits Ive seen in a while,big,natural and juicy! Physically she is my type..curvy,round backside,big breasts but without being a BBW. friendly girl,no clockwatching. My biggest issue is that she wont offer OWO or CIM..a let down for me but if you arent bothered and like big natural breasts,this is the one!

best_service in Barking - Very curvy,just how I like them and £100 p/h.Best tits Ive seen in a while,big,natural and juicy! Physically she is my type..curvy,round backside,big breasts but without being a BBW. friendly girl,no clockwatching. My biggest issue is that she wont offer OWO or CIM..a let down for me but if you arent bothered and like big natural breasts,this is the one!

this one i was sure was a fake due to the feedback pattern, (7) but only 3 visible all 3 punters rated (0) in the space of 1 week and none of them received any feedback in return or have seen any WG since

+1 on those lovely tits but not sure about the lack of OWO, what were her other services like? PM inbound

i was about to recommend full contact as discussed elsewhere but realised you've commented in that thread recently, she does look very distinct from golden mouth so pretty easy for you to walk, i haven't seen any suggestion from the other thread that this has ever happened by the way? where did you get that impression/suspicion or feedback?

tried to book her at short notice last weekend but she never picked up but we spoke later, she didn't sound incredibly enthusiastic but that may just be stranger vibes, will likely see her soon once I can find the time

Edited by dami3n

this one i was sure was a fake due to the feedback pattern, (7) but only 3 visible all 3 punters rated (0) in the space of 1 week and none of them received any feedback in return or have seen any WG since

+1 on those lovely tits but not sure about the lack of OWO, what were her other services like? PM inbound

i was about to recommend full contact as discussed elsewhere but realised you've commented in that thread recently, she does look very distinct from golden mouth so pretty easy for you to walk, i haven't seen any suggestion from the other thread that this has ever happened by the way? where did you get that impression/suspicion or feedback?

tried to book her at short notice last weekend but she never picked up but we spoke later, she didn't sound incredibly enthusiastic but that may just be stranger vibes, will likely see her soon once I can find the time

Replied to your PM about best service, deffo all legit!

my main concern with full contact is the bait and switch tatic..lets say you ring her ,agree the apointment only to find its one of the other girls they rotate between the various places they use, then that would annoy me...and its whats putting me off taking the risk...

Went to see maya.love. She kept asking if I would cum 10 minutes in, her phone kept vibrating and she basically did not want the lights on at all. Would stay away. Paid for 30 mins and she had me out in 15mins insisting it was 30 mins!

Went to see maya.love. She kept asking if I would cum 10 minutes in, her phone kept vibrating and she basically did not want the lights on at all. Would stay away. Paid for 30 mins and she had me out in 15mins insisting it was 30 mins!

Wow, thats not good at all, sorry to hear. Right at the start of our apointment she was on the phone to one of her friends,anoher working girl which did briefly annoy me but once that was sorted she was fine.This was more than 6 months back probably so around mid 2011.At the time I paid £70 for an hour and deffo got the full hour etc. maybe she has changed since then...

Edited by Cole77

This shows that in most cases, you get what you pay for. Low fees = Crap service.

This shows that in most cases, you get what you pay for. Low fees = Crap service.

Totally wrong, I have had excellent punts for £100 an hour with EE girls and British, paying high fees is no guarantee of a good service.

Totally wrong, I have had excellent punts for £100 an hour with EE girls and British, paying high fees is no guarantee of a good service.

I agree with you that paying high fees is no guarantee of a good service, thats why I used the words "in most cases" as there will always be exceptions.

I agree with you that paying high fees is no guarantee of a good service, thats why I used the words "in most cases" as there will always be exceptions.

Still dont agree....there are many girls charging low fee's who offer good service and as many who charge £150-£200 per hour but are awful. All depends on the individual girl IMO.

Still dont agree....there are many girls charging low fee's who offer good service and as many who charge £150-£200 per hour but are awful. All depends on the individual girl IMO.

My definition of low fees is the 60-70 pounds per hour and maybe 80.

My definition of low fees is the 60-70 pounds per hour and maybe 80.

To an extent I agree that once you get to £60 or even less then you are in potentially murky waters with regards to the service etc

But Ive seen a few girls at the £70+ mark who were great too. Though I would say that the best VFM price zone is £100-£120 per hour..lot of choice of decent girls in that bracket.

The main issue Ive experienced with girls who were decent in the £60-£70 range is that they dont hang about for long,probably a number of reasons but its annoying!

dirty samanta22 - another £60 per hr punt to add to this thread from other site.Based in Leyton,nice looking girl,busty but slim and no clock watching.Its a parlour setup, no owo offered even though on her likes list.friendly girl,great massage though not a true GFE if thats what you want,just does the job,possibly a bit mechanical I guess.But again I stress, great body!