codemonkey

Do Some Old Frs Get Deleted?

9 posts in this topic

I thought I'd go and find the first FR I ever wrote here, and can't find it. Would have been April 2001 I think. For a girl called "Maya" in London, agency was Creme De La Femme I think, or something like that.

Certainly plenty of FRs from that date range and older. Maybe I deleted it myself for some reason, and don't remember!

Yes many reviews get deleted for all kinds of reasons.

The lady or agency may request it if they retire.

I have lost around 8 very good reviews over the years.

Reasons:

Some men got married or retired from punting and wanted no trace of their former naughtiness online.

One client was banned from reviewing because he kept changing his nickname but he seems to be back these days.

One man fell out with my then agent and took his reviews off when in a strop.

I asked 2 men to remove my reviews from them as they were just far too silly and/or did not reflect the meeting,

something they agreed with and in certain circumstances G will consider removing a review. I am grateful for this

as a review can be very embarrassing if the client wrote it under the influence of falling down water.

:huh:

Another reason for deletion is when the agency folds for whatever reason. You should still be able to see your own deleted reviews within your FR user profile, at least I can still access mine. In fact just reread a 5 yo review I posted for Taiza whose acquaintance I shall soon be renewing

some of mine say 'Deleted 29 Jul 2010 - Establishment closed down' I keep an eye on these in case the lady starts somewhere else. I have had several deleted ones reinstated in those circumstances

Another reason for deletion is when the agency folds for whatever reason. You should still be able to see your own deleted reviews within your FR user profile, at least I can still access mine. In fact just reread a 5 yo review I posted for Taiza whose acquaintance I shall soon be renewing

Very possibly, but it was 11 years ago now and I don't even remember the username I posted under, and doubt I have access to the email account I used at the time, etc etc.

Not the end of the world, was just curious :)

FR's get deleted when the lady retires and asks for them to be removed. A shame in some respects, but I can understand why. Also offensive FR's are, quite rightly, removed at the request of the lady concerned.

You can still access your deleted FRs by logging in to the field report system... unless of course it's so long ago that you've forgotten your password I suppose ;)

B

I don't know my username, password, or email address. So that's a no go :)

I thought I'd go and find the first FR I ever wrote here, and can't find it. Would have been April 2001 I think. For a girl called "Maya" in London, agency was Creme De La Femme I think, or something like that.

Certainly plenty of FRs from that date range and older. Maybe I deleted it myself for some reason, and don't remember!

There is only one certain way to find out but you would need to remember your nick that you used unless Galahad can trace it back and thats to PM him and ask him.

Like some others i have had FRs deleted after the WG retired and this is given as a reason by Galahad.