marcodr

Mature Parlour In Birmingham?

6 posts in this topic

I wonder if there is such a thing as a mature only (50+) parlour in Birmingham. I know there's one in Halesowen and one of the girls is late 50's (Lorraine) and there are a quite a few indies on the Phoenix magazine but I was looking for a place with only 50+. Thank you

Edited by basingboy

I see what you mean about Manyana but nothing like as mature as the OP seems to be looking for (but didn't know Manyana had website at present - very under-reported in terms of FRs).

I recall Oasis near Digbeth used to have one mature woman a day but that was years ago and although a recent visit after a long time away I saw a mature lady, I don't know that they are all older.

I have forgotten the name of the one on the A45 near the Airport which by all accounts always had mature women but I never somehow got to visit there before it closed down.

So not much help but not sure of the attraction of having a whole line up of 50+ women to choose from as opposed to picking from a.w. or a contact magazine - although thinking about it, smart set of such women might actually be interestig if you found one who reminded you of someone fanciable from work or two doors down or on the supermarket cash till...

lol, yep, those web ladies prob.not mature as op requested. busty maggie on ** is another indie ; huge fucking tits on her and in her 50s IIRC.

Edited by busencumen

Ok thanks for the recommendations. If you have any more info please feel free to post here.

pity simone has gone from Pump. a top lady that.

dunno if it fits the OP's definition of Milf but she is in her 30's