armageddon

Another classic report from Man Meat

36 posts in this topic

I kept hearing the voice of Don La Fontaine in my head whilst reading this. :D

I'm new to this! Hilarious. I will have to go searching, hope I don't find horrors..

I read this with my best impression of the Carlsberg ad man voice, he was wearing Hi Karate aftershave, and wearing a Denim for Men shirt? On a speedboat. Squinting and pointing, like a 70's catalogue pic. His hair, held in place with Cossack hairspray, for Men. :D

I'm new to this! Hilarious. I will have to go searching, hope I don't find horrors..

I read this with my best impression of the Carlsberg ad man voice, he was wearing Hi Karate aftershave, and wearing a Denim for Men shirt? On a speedboat. Squinting and pointing, like a 70's catalogue pic. His hair, held in place with Cossack hairspray, for Men. :D

You have obviously met Man Meat before judging by your accurate description. He drives a Trans-Am too with a eagle on the bonnet.

I read this with my best impression of the Carlsberg ad man voice, he was wearing Hi Karate aftershave, and wearing a Denim for Men shirt? On a speedboat. Squinting and pointing, like a 70's catalogue pic. His hair, held in place with Cossack hairspray, for Men.

Ha ha, excellent :D Although I also picture him wearing Blue Stratos, for Men, when it's time for action.

You have obviously met Man Meat before judging by your accurate description. He drives a Trans-Am too with a eagle on the bonnet.

You're right, I think he's actually Condorman! :D:D

DollyMopp - yes, bumped into each other before but waiting for my tits to grow for photographic purposes - I adore this book, "The Golden Age of Advertising - The 70's", by Taschen. Bars in the back of planes? Beautifully odd, recommended....

Manmeat. Would love to meet him, but he is elsewhere and I am here. I remember, vaguely, a don at Jesus college, Cambridge, who saw a lot of WGs for respectable rates due to his wonderful turn of language in the reviews....

hi thanks this man is brillaint i,ll have to look for more of him

Verily, the Clive James of the Field Report, great stuff. 'course the armchair punters will still want to know the excruciating detail - Fingering, oh FFS come on, we need to know how many fingers !

Verily, the Clive James of the Field Report, great stuff. 'course the armchair punters will still want to know the excruciating detail - Fingering, oh FFS come on, we need to know how many fingers !

There was a girl at my school called KitKat she liked four fingers.

Manmeat. Would love to meet him, but he is elsewhere and I am here. I remember, vaguely, a don at Jesus college, Cambridge, who saw a lot of WGs for respectable rates due to his wonderful turn of language in the reviews....

Hi SexyMay honi, yes you'd love to meet Manmeat- he's a scream and adorable lol :D:) xx

I think this guy might be a comedy genius. So many classic lines that it's hard to pick one - but his description of Danish Pia looking like a delicious bacon sandwich, thus inducing the urge to squirt ketchup on her actually made me laugh out loud. Ditto his description of spunk as 'special wee'.

His humour is a bit like Bo Selecta - except that Man Meat is actually funny.

Maximum respect.

I think this guy might be a comedy genius. So many classic lines that it's hard to pick one - but his description of Danish Pia looking like a delicious bacon sandwich, thus inducing the urge to squirt ketchup on her actually made me laugh out loud. Ditto his description of spunk as 'special wee'.

His humour is a bit like Bo Selecta - except that Man Meat is actually funny.

Maximum respect.

I have to say that I was very honoured to get a review from him :D:D

Lovely guy - very intelligent.

Unbelievable.... !! this guy is a classic, laughed my tits off....

As she swivelled her hips I felt her juicing up a bit. Before I knew it, the room was filled with the sound of gentle squelching - like a water buffalo walking through wet mud.

She's a good kisser: she has soft lips and a tongue like a lazy propeller

Two of the best phrases from his FR's, absolutley hilarious :D

The problem I have with these field reports, is that they're so good I want to share them with my Missus!

Mr Meat certainly has a wonderful turn of phrase!

He seems to capture the scene very well and above all gives a sense of great humour to the events. These should be joyful encounters:)

Just makes some of us now feel woefully inadequate!:D In a literary sense of course!:D

One of the funniest things I've read for ages. He certainly has a style all of his own.

One of the funniest things I've read for ages. He certainly has a style all of his own.

Like most others, I look forward to Manmeats PFR,s especialy when I have already seen one of the women he reports on. He somehow captures their essence within the zany,witty style that is unique on punternet.:D

the quote from the dalai lama was a nice touch. :D

Man meat's talents are wasted on here. he should be a comedy writer. But one question - how comes he does not frequent these message boards? He would certainly liven the place up.

The problem I have with these field reports, is that they're so good I want to share them with my Missus!

Go on then, do it!

I have to say that I was very honoured to get a review from him :D:D

Lovely guy - very intelligent.

Yep he is too funny and a bringer of excellent gifts. Non meat gifts I might add apart from the sausage already attached to him. :D:D

Just read this report and pmsl,

hazel x