StarscreamUK

Need Advice Regarding Ee Wg And My Stupid Emotions.

42 posts in this topic

Hi all,

So this thread will probs get alot of "not another one" thoughts and I realise that but eitherway I feel like I am loosing my mind so felt PN a natural place to vent due to nature of the issue...

Ok so I have been seeing on WG in particular (EE) for a long time and I was a regular with many long bookings etc (have mentioned her in a few threads).

I do genuinely care about her and she can probably tell by the amount of times I see her but recently things have been just turning into a joke really.

She seems not interested on the longer bookings now and no spark or magic anymore (maybe shes used to me returning so takes advantage). She has cut my sessions short a few times I have seen her by like 10 mins (Hour bookings) but I let it slide thinking its only 10 mins. Today however I was with her for 6 hours and she had a really distant attitude, on her laptop on Facebook etc. We only had sex twice and after that despite my signals she did not respond with anything other than a peck on the lips and back to what she was doing.

In the past on 6 hour bookings was full of alot of sex and passion but just felt dead today really.

Its really hard for me as I care for her and she is in my opinion amazing but these recent events have just turned my whole view of punting on its head.

I have read and seen all the warnings from experienced punters on the board and always thought that would never happen to me, I would never be taken advantage of but after today it feels like I am and as stupid as it sounds it feels im being crushed from the inside.

I have had a idea of this issue arsing and tried to see other girls to remedy it but nothing ever works out and I put it down to fate that she ends up being my "one" to go to...

Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated. I do really feel genuinely upset and mentally broken about it.

Vent over :-(

Hi all,

So this thread will probs get alot of "not another one" thoughts and I realise that but eitherway I feel like I am loosing my mind so felt PN a natural place to vent due to nature of the issue...

Ok so I have been seeing on WG in particular (EE) for a long time and I was a regular with many long bookings etc (have mentioned her in a few threads).

I do genuinely care about her and she can probably tell by the amount of times I see her but recently things have been just turning into a joke really.

She seems not interested on the longer bookings now and no spark or magic anymore (maybe shes used to me returning so takes advantage). She has cut my sessions short a few times I have seen her by like 10 mins (Hour bookings) but I let it slide thinking its only 10 mins. Today however I was with her for 6 hours and she had a really distant attitude, on her laptop on Facebook etc. We only had sex twice and after that despite my signals she did not respond with anything other than a peck on the lips and back to what she was doing.

In the past on 6 hour bookings was full of alot of sex and passion but just felt dead today really.

Its really hard for me as I care for her and she is in my opinion amazing but these recent events have just turned my whole view of punting on its head.

I have read and seen all the warnings from experienced punters on the board and always thought that would never happen to me, I would never be taken advantage of but after today it feels like I am and as stupid as it sounds it feels im being crushed from the inside.

I have had a idea of this issue arsing and tried to see other girls to remedy it but nothing ever works out and I put it down to fate that she ends up being my "one" to go to...

Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated. I do really feel genuinely upset and mentally broken about it.

Sorry mate, I can't say anything very positive here. The best advice is to move on. :(

Hi all, So this thread will probs get alot of "not another one" thoughts and I realise that but eitherway I feel like I am loosing my mind so felt PN a natural place to vent due to nature of the issue... Ok so I have been seeing on WG in particular (EE) for a long time and I was a regular with many long bookings etc (have mentioned her in a few threads). I do genuinely care about her and she can probably tell by the amount of times I see her but recently things have been just turning into a joke really. She seems not interested on the longer bookings now and no spark or magic anymore (maybe shes used to me returning so takes advantage). She has cut my sessions short a few times I have seen her by like 10 mins (Hour bookings) but I let it slide thinking its only 10 mins. Today however I was with her for 6 hours and she had a really distant attitude, on her laptop on Facebook etc. We only had sex twice and after that despite my signals she did not respond with anything other than a peck on the lips and back to what she was doing. In the past on 6 hour bookings was full of alot of sex and passion but just felt dead today really. Its really hard for me as I care for her and she is in my opinion amazing but these recent events have just turned my whole view of punting on its head. I have read and seen all the warnings from experienced punters on the board and always thought that would never happen to me, I would never be taken advantage of but after today it feels like I am and as stupid as it sounds it feels im being crushed from the inside. I have had a idea of this issue arsing and tried to see other girls to remedy it but nothing ever works out and I put it down to fate that she ends up being my "one" to go to... Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated. I do really feel genuinely upset and mentally broken about it. Vent over :-(

This is always a signal to move on in my experiences, you just carrying on will cause you more pain. Easy to say i know but in punting its best to keep a distance and not get entangled. I have been where you are now and believe me it was a choker to move on but it was the best way. I hope you get it resolved. :)

I know how you feel, and unfortunately I have to concur with the comments posted, it does seem like time you think about moving on.

Creating fantasy and illusion can be a large part of the pleasure of good punts, and it can be very easy to fall into the fantasy, and believe in an illusion, and start creating the feeling inside that it means something more - and that is where the danger lies.

Mixing up the great times that can be had with a wg, particularly a regular, with the intimacy of a true relationship can be an easy mistake to make, but it’s important to remember that in the vast majority of cases this will not be the reality, however much we may like to convince ourselves that we may be one of the few exceptions. It can be important to remember during these times that the prospect of a full relationship is not part of the contract you have with a wg, and that for a wg whether you are a first timer or a regular, it’s her job and you are still a paying client, even if you do get to know each other better, and temper any high hopes that you may develop accordingly.

I expect any pleasure you get from punting with her is bittersweet now anyway as you’re probably focusing later on the lack of spark there used to be that you mentioned, and it seems to also be on your mind and causing you pain in your free time too now. You have to ask yourself – is it worth the time and money now really? Punting should be fun and stress relief; instead it now seems to be causing you suffering and increased stress, both seeing her and agonising over it later.

Such strong emotions are always going to be difficult to deal with, but it will likely be better if you can gradually build up some detachment from them, and start to let go. Most importantly don’t continue to feed the fantasy however you may wish it is true, it’ll just prolong the pain, and I think you have a good instinct for what the reality of the situation is from your description. If it’s not fully clear, consider to yourself honestly – do you really think she would continue to see you if you stopped paying?

Don’t beat yourself up too much over it – you aren’t the first and won’t be the last chap to fall for a wg and realise that even with the time you’ve spent with her and the hopes you have that those feelings aren’t reciprocated.

I’m sure you know all this already really, but strong emotions can cloud our judgement and pragmatism all too easily. It’s always tough when you start to care about someone like that to maintain clarity.

That may have been a bit tl;dr, so here is the conclusion - I suggest you take some time out from punting for a while, certainly at least from seeing her. Maybe go out and look for a civilian encounter or relationship to get into perhaps if you feel like it.

Best wishes and good luck.

You've read the runes perfectly yourself: you care for her in a way she doesn't care for you. And you know its time to move on.

But easier said than done.

No doubt its best to go "cold turkey" (i.e. Stop seeing her as of today, and don't see her again.) If you're sure you can't do that... set yourself an achievable target, and stick to it. (e.g. See 2 other women before you see her again.)

Hi all,

She is trying to tell you she is not interested. 6 hour bookings are a nightmare when you know the chap has feelings and you don't. In fact anything over an hour with a chap who thinks you are the one can be very hard work. The problem the girl has she knows how you feel probably thinks you are a nice client or did until you started getting all confused and can't see a reason to now take your bookings but wants you to wake up and realise she is doing her job, obviously this has failed for her so she is now trying to stop your interest in her by being awkward during the booking in the hope you won't book again.

I think you were told this before Xmas that she probably has a better half at home but has told you she is single, why wouldn't she, she wasn't expecting to have to explain herself at a later date. You are damning this girl because she doesn't feel the same way. Normally if a girl did not meet your standards of service you would move on but what you are doing here is putting pressure on the girl with YOUR feelings and then blaming her when she doesn't deliver what you have built up in your head. You were planning this whilst she was away on holiday, she was on holiday and I said at the time probably with her partner and will have given the booking no more thought than her other clients. You have to see the difference here. You have built this up as a date, she has written it in her diary as an appointment which is why you are so upset now.

Everyone did warn you, you can't fall in love with a girl and keep booking her and then say it's not fair she kept taking my bookings but doesn't feel the same. A WG is doing her job why should she turn down your bookings. It sounds to me like she is sending very clear signals but you refuse to read them. There are lots of men wasting years of their life and thousands of pounds chasing 'the one' while she is busy at home with her husband and kids. Ok you could say that is cruel but a WG shouldn't have to fight off every client just because they got on well on a few bookings, she is paid to be nice and is probably doing the same with another 10 chaps a week. So dust yourself down, see other girls and realise you are entering into a transaction when you pay a WG, she is paid to make you feel good it is called the GFE but she is not your GF. It's not a dating site more a date rental so don't blame the poor girl it is not her fault you kept booking her or that you had feelings for her.

She is trying to tell you she is not interested. 6 hour bookings are a nightmare when you know the chap has feelings and you don't. In fact anything over an hour with a chap who thinks you are the one can be very hard work. The problem the girl has she knows how you feel probably thinks you are a nice client or did until you started getting all confused and can't see a reason to now take your bookings but wants you to wake up and realise she is doing her job, obviously this has failed for her so she is now trying to stop your interest in her by being awkward during the booking in the hope you won't book again.

I think you were told this before Xmas that she probably has a better half at home but has told you she is single, why wouldn't she, she wasn't expecting to have to explain herself at a later date. You are damning this girl because she doesn't feel the same way. Normally if a girl did not meet your standards of service you would move on but what you are doing here is putting pressure on the girl with YOUR feelings and then blaming her when she doesn't deliver what you have built up in your head. You were planning this whilst she was away on holiday, she was on holiday and I said at the time probably with her partner and will have given the booking no more thought than her other clients. You have to see the difference here. You have built this up as a date, she has written it in her diary as an appointment which is why you are so upset now.

Everyone did warn you, you can't fall in love with a girl and keep booking her and then say it's not fair she kept taking my bookings but doesn't feel the same. A WG is doing her job why should she turn down your bookings. It sounds to me like she is sending very clear signals but you refuse to read them. There are lots of men wasting years of their life and thousands of pounds chasing 'the one' while she is busy at home with her husband and kids. Ok you could say that is cruel but a WG shouldn't have to fight off every client just because they got on well on a few bookings, she is paid to be nice and is probably doing the same with another 10 chaps a week. So dust yourself down, see other girls and realise you are entering into a transaction when you pay a WG, she is paid to make you feel good it is called the GFE but she is not your GF. It's not a dating site more a date rental so don't blame the poor girl it is not her fault you kept booking her or that you had feelings for her.

Well said. I always value your contributions in these cases coz you dont beat around the bush but just say it as it is. I do hope he listens coz he is heading down a dangerous path.

You say you do genuinely care about her, if that is true, then think about how she feels. You are wanting more than she can genuinely deliver so your bookings have become a real effort for her. If you want to continue seeing her then make the bookings fun and short and with a decent gap between them. She is telling you she needs more space from you so give that to her. If you do genuinely care about her then her feelings will be more important to you than your own. And that may include never seeing her again.

Good advice from annabellasMK, although I am sure it isn't what you want to hear. You already know the truth, but in your imagination you think she will suddenly wake up one morning, be totally in love with you and off you toddle into an idyllic sunset. Nope. You are a customer, and by the sound of it a profitable but increasingly irritating one. You are paying for her time, she has given you what you wanted in the past but is now finding you hard work. Leave her alone - she isn't your girlfriend and booking someone for 6 hours ( and paying for 6 hours!) when they don't want to be there is , frankly mental and scary. Wake up and either get a girlfriend or find a new sp.

You say that you have "seen all the warnings from experienced punters". Does it occur to you that she has also seen these warnings and decided to take what action she can to bring things to ahead. You have been given some very good advice here already and I would echo that.

Stop all contact with her for a week. If she does not try to contact you then the whole thing (if there ever was a "thing") is over between you.

Go out and punt with some one else, or try to find a "regular" partner. You have not stated your age but I am willing to bet you are under 30. Plenty of time for you to forget her and sort out your sex life in some other way.

Good luck.

Hi all,

I have jusr read this - only once and will go back and read it again. My knee jerk reaction is that although you care for her she does not care for you, and why should she? You pay her for the meetings. This is not a relationship, and if she - on a paid for encounter - goes on facebook!!!! WTF!!!! and so on, then it is patently clear to me that she is not enjoying your company.

Six hours is an awfully long time to spend with someone you do not particularly like. She is not being very kind to you at all and it is not something I would do, but I'm honest and would tell you I could not see you for that length of time.

I do not know how some girls can see clients they do not like. I stop seeing clients who piss me off/take advantage/have bad hygiene etc etc... I simply won't put up with it and do not have to.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but I think you are wearing blinkers, or maybe you are not - hence your post.

Stop seeing her and find someone else who appreciates your company more, but at the same time, ask yourself why she is behaving like this.

Good luck.

Edited by Sarah Summers

I hear what you guys are saying especially AMK and I agree with all points about it being a paid date, however this girl did take his booking and his cash, if she was not prepared to put in an effort for the duration she should not have taken the booking.

The OP should have told her he is not paying for her to play on facebook and asked her to either give him the attention he has paid for or refund time unused and left.

This girl is taking the piss.

OP needs to realise that she is not that into you and realise that she is only spending time with you for your considerable fee, It is time to move along.

Spot on, great insight that all punters, not just the OP, need to take on board!

I hear what you guys are saying especially AMK and I agree with all points about it being a paid date, however this girl did take his booking and his cash, if she was not prepared to put in an effort for the duration she should not have taken the booking.

The OP should have told her he is not paying for her to play on facebook and asked her to either give him the attention he has paid for or refund time unused and left.

This girl is taking the piss.

OP needs to realise that she is not that into you and realise that she is only spending time with you for your considerable fee, It is time to move along.

Hi Gemma with you here but I have seen this so many times. Girls get regular clients, the client becomes needy she tries to drop him gently by cancelling the odd booking, trying to take shorter bookings but he persists. She may be realising that she brought a bit of it on herself and feeling a little stupid so is trying to get rid of him the natural way by not providing a decent service hoping he will get the message. I've done it myself. I've realised that normal is not going to work so recommended other girls, tried to act as if not interested, talked over his declarations of love. You might ask why I have done this and not just been straight, well some guys can turn really nasty and get really resentful. They turn 360 and become a dangerous enemy. I know lots of girls in this situation, that have just told one lie too many, have tried to let them down gently, have tried to drop hints and then had to be honest only for him to turn very aggressive in defence of what he feels being taken for a fool. The first thing is he normally adds up how much he has spent on bookings and gifts. He forgets these were his choice and then starts to bitch about her, call her all the time, threaten her, try and damage her reputation. No she shouldn't keep taking his money but sometimes it is the easier option. you sometimes get glimpses of their true personality during appts, they talk about your fr's, bitch about other clients and get in little sulks so you know what would be to come if you point blank told them hey i'm not interested I just didn't know how t tell you.

After a few problem fall in love clients I just wore my wedding rings to work and was up front from the start it is a whole lot easier but even that didn't stop some guys imagining we had a special connection.

I know I always come across as hard on this issue but I know the OP will not take any notice of me just like most guys who believe they have fallen in love because I am not saying what they want to hear. What they need to remember is WG's are normal girls if they fancy you they will let you know. They date people and have lives, they go out with lots of clients, some marry them but you have to ask them out and stop beating around the bush. If they say yes problem solved, if they make up an excuse save your money and move on. I met my husband at work I knew straight away he was for me. Within one appt it was clear we fancied each other, he asked me out on appt 2 and that was that. I would say to any man if you get to appt 4 and she hasn't told you how she feels or hinted about meeting up after work then she is not interested in taking it any further. Single girls are not going to miss the opportunity of romance if they feel there is something between you so stop kidding yourselves.

Spot on, great insight that all punters, not just the OP, need to take on board!

It was excellent advice given to the OP by Annabellas but i already know how to behave when punting and i hope others do to, in my case learnt from years of experience including some heartache along the way, so i learnt the best way in my opinion, from personal experience. :)

Thankyou for all the honest responses!

A little bit of background which conflicts with some of the points raised is that while I understand she may not "enjoy" my company by some of your comments but then why does she let me know before hand (the night before) that she is really looking forward to seeing me etc.

Maybe its not me but just my cash which is fine as I know shes doing a job but then the second conflicting point is the rate she charges me for 6 hours is alot less than advertised and this rate was actually given by her to me.

I never try and force my self to do anything on her as I like things to flow naturally in meetings. Out of interest for those who followed my birthday gift thread, this is the same girl but I DID take all your advice and just take wine and no cake or necklace...

Oh and she has also invited me to meet her up in her own country a few times for a drink as I might be getting work there...

I enjoy punting and have seen a fair amount of girls and try never to get emotionally attached but it just kind of hit me by stealth with this lady.

Luckily she has left for her home country now for 3 weeks, but she returns on Valentines day lol...

But I am going to just give punting a little miss for a while and try get my head in order as feeling like this about something I KNOW I shouldn't really does annoy me.

Edited by StarscreamUK

I know lots of girls in this situation, that have just told one lie too many, have tried to let them down gently, have tried to drop hints and then had to be honest only for him to turn very aggressive in defence of what he feels being taken for a fool.

Therein lies (no pun intended) the problem, if you lie to the guy, and keep lying to him right up to the point that you suddenly decide that honesty is the only option, of course he's going to feel taken for a fool, even more so if he's spent a lot of time, money and effort on you, yes his choice but based on those lies.

The argument that the guy might get leary if you're honest and upfront with him doesn't wash, If you take the easy option (and his money) by not being upfront with him, you have to be prepared to accept the consequences of having a near certain pissed off ex-client when the reckoning does finally arrive as opposed to a potentially friendly former client if you get it over and done with early, yes you might lose a bit of money, but that's the choice you have to make.

To the OP: Put all else aside and treat it as purely business for a minute: you paid this lady for a 6 hour meeting and to my mind got royally screwed, there can only be one answer, delete her number and forget her as to put it bluntly she isn't worth either your time or your money, in the unlikely event that she calls you, explain calmly and collectedly exactly why you won't be seeing her again,

There is no convincing you, is there? You take every little thing - her confirming the appointment, charging a bit less, talking airily about meeting up - as signs of affection or something deeper. There is no "context" to this. You are being a mug, or worse, and you need to let it go. Full stop.

Game playing I'd call this. Obviously we don't know her side but you are daft if you continue to pay for long appointments, where she pays you little attention (unless you have specified this!).

I have had clients think I no longer wish to see them because I can't give them an appointment at their prefered time, I always say if I don't want to see them I will say so - and I'll say why.

There is no convincing you, is there? You take every little thing - her confirming the appointment, charging a bit less, talking airily about meeting up - as signs of affection or something deeper. There is no "context" to this. You are being a mug, or worse, and you need to let it go. Full stop.

Sorry if it sounded like I was trying to defend my stupidness but I just wanted to give a broader image.

I do realise im being taken for a ride now and logically I know I should run but its easier said than done as the lingering thoughts of our fond memories are still floating around... thats all. :(

Sorry if it sounded like I was trying to defend my stupidness but I just wanted to give a broader image.

I do realise im being taken for a ride now and logically I know I should run but its easier said than done as the lingering thoughts of our fond memories are still floating around... thats all. :(

Use the break between now and her return (3 whole weeks) to get involved on something else. It doesn't have to have a sexual element to it; you could join a gym, evening class, learn a new language or skill, go out to bars with your mates etc. Just live a "normal" life like the rest of the world and you will get this into perspective.

I don't mean to sound flippant but isn't this the TRUE GFE?

You meet someone and it's all non stop passion but after a while it simmers down. If you're in a relationship with someone do you expect to spend every waking moment together screwing? Or would you expect them to do their own thing ie. spend time on facebook.

I've spoked to girls in the past who don't really like taking long apointment. It's good money yes but they then have to keep up a persona for a long period of time without any form of break. Even with someone with whom they get along with it could be a very long time to keep up the wild rabbit impressions.

As for the messages the night before, do you think maybe she might send that same message to every one of her clients that might be booked in next day?

I think a lot of punters at some point have felt themself falling 'in love' with a working girl. I got myself into recurring spirals of debt many years ago so I could see one girl every chance I got until it got to the stage where I was totally unable to continue.

I've had one lady ask me if we could see eachother outside of work after an appointment to which I immediately said yes and felt on top of the world, only for her to turn around a few days later to tell me that she changed her mind but that I should still come to see her as a paying client. With 20/20 hindsight I'm damn glad she didn't want a relationship as I was soon to see a completely different side to her which was very distasteful! Be careful what you wish for, you might not like the reality!

It hurts when this happens but I just remind myself that it is the ladies job to make every single client feel as though they are the special one, a good working girl can easily make you forget completely that she might have had sex with quite a few men before you that day, and that every one of those men probably felt as though they were the only ones.

Of course it's in every girls own interest to keep clients coming back time and time again, preferably for long appointments. You say that the rate you are given for your 6 hour appointments is less than what she would charge normally, do you think maybe this could be a sensible business plan for her to have a definite client for a slightly reduced rate, rather than maybe spending a couple of hours of that day with no clients at all?

As other people have said, step back from her and look at it through a punters eyes rather than a lovers emotions. See other girls while she's away, you said that you felt it was fate to see only her as all plans to see other girls fell through so why not visit a parlour a couple of times for shorter appointments. Then you would usually have a decent choice of ladies to see so it's quite likely there'll be someone there you'll like.

Good luck

Thanks for your insight Lord Melchett.

The fact is I know full well she probably has seen guys before me etc, that didn't bother me as I understand it was her job and she isnt "mine" so to speak. the rate she charged me for the 6 hours actually worked out to be a substantial discount rather than a small one - almost 50% less.

Poker Paul, Thanks. I actually go gym regularly and do martial arts hence why it annoys me even more about this situation as I should know better from a mental discipline point of view...

Anyone know of any good parlous around the Bham area apart from the pump. Also Its a bit daunting for me to think of walking into a reception full of guys waiting for have sex (iv never been to a palour).

Sorry I don't know much about the Brummie parlour scene other than that there are places there I wouldn't be seen dead in, Maybe a bit further afield but there's always trains up to Mankland or down to MK, or even London

Therein lies (no pun intended) the problem, if you lie to the guy, and keep lying to him right up to the point that you suddenly decide that honesty is the only option, of course he's going to feel taken for a fool, even more so if he's spent a lot of time, money and effort on you, yes his choice but based on those lies.

The argument that the guy might get leary if you're honest and upfront with him doesn't wash, If you take the easy option (and his money) by not being upfront with him, you have to be prepared to accept the consequences of having a near certain pissed off ex-client when the reckoning does finally arrive as opposed to a potentially friendly former client if you get it over and done with early, yes you might lose a bit of money, but that's the choice you have to make.

To the OP: Put all else aside and treat it as purely business for a minute: you paid this lady for a 6 hour meeting and to my mind got royally screwed, there can only be one answer, delete her number and forget her as to put it bluntly she isn't worth either your time or your money, in the unlikely event that she calls you, explain calmly and collectedly exactly why you won't be seeing her again,

You have completely misunderstood my post. The lies are not intentional traps or to harm anyone. Girls may say they are single, they may they don't have children. They do this purely because it is no one's business and none of us want the usual conversation that follows of does your husband/Bf know you do this. We have all had various opinions from clients on our partners so most girls build up a different life. The lie of being single though can backfire when you then have to explain you have a partner..

As for clients getting leary!!! Please you have to be kidding it happens all the time, which is why girls do not take the option of being up front they try to let guys down gently to save their feelings and to stop the guy getting nasty. I am sure every girl on here could you an account of a disgruntled client sending abusive tests, informing the neighbours what she does for a living, posting fake reviews and writing posts that she is bad news and that is the mild ones. I know one lady on here has had death threats. I have been followed to my home and so on. It is often more trouble than it is worth which I presume is the view this girl is taking. Have you seen how this guy won't listen. The girl I think has been very fair not greedy at all. She has reduced his rate for longer bookings but now realises it is getting out of hand but she sounds like a young girl working on her own, no girl knows how a guy will react. Yes you can stop taking bookings but you would be surprised by the lengths some chaps will go to make sure they see you, pretending to be someone else, hanging around work or at the station/car park.

Why does it always come down to the WG being greedy it can't just be that she doesn't think her personal life is anyone's business. She is just doing her job and wants to let the guy down gently so he just naturally moves on and she doesn't have to deal with any fall out.