Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
golders

Apology To Evelyn Re Bareback

12 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I seem to have confused members into thinking that bareback penetrative sex was offered by Evelyn, a gorgeous new girl at annabellas MK.

this was NOT the case- BB penetration was in no way offered or seeked. I do not partake or seek it from WG's(,as stated by Annabellas UK having trawled through my previous posts- cheers for that. )I

previously asked for some info regarding a lady called carlotta who I liked the look of, before my suspicions were confirmed that she does indeed offer it.

So I apologise to Evelyn (but not the establishment) and the punters for this. I'm sure she will do well and is a cracker.

Why would you not apologise to the establishment, it is their reputation also

Because I don't want to apologise to them, simples :D

Hi there, I seem to have confused members into thinking that bareback penetrative sex was offered by Evelyn, a gorgeous new girl at annabellas MK. this was NOT the case- BB penetration was in no way offered or seeked. I do not partake or seek it from WG's(,as stated by Annabellas UK having trawled through my previous posts- cheers for that. )I previously asked for some info regarding a lady called carlotta who I liked the look of, before my suspicions were confirmed that she does indeed offer it. So I apologise to Evelyn (but not the establishment) and the punters for this. I'm sure she will do well and is a cracker.
Well done for apoligising to Evelyn at least i would of done so to Annabellas as well myself but thats your business. Using the words BB and you didnt know they meaning Annabellas offered it and didnt know it was allowed when you were meaning OWO which you should know is on offer so allowed as it says so on Evelyns profile and after 2 years on here know what OWO refers to is at the least very confusing. Edited by smiths

Well done for apoligising to Evelyn at least i would of done so to Annabellas as well myself but thats your business. Using the words BB and you didnt know they meaning Annabellas offered it and didnt know it was allowed when you were meaning OWO which you should know is on offer so allowed as it says so on Evelyns profile and after 2 years on here know what OWO refers to is at the least very confusing.

Could this be a case of posting under the influence? It's a dangerous thing to do, and I should know, I sometimes post when I should be tucked in bed with my cup of Horlicks. Even so it is not too clever to confuse such terms, especially when one of them is so incendiary.

Could this be a case of posting under the influence? It's a dangerous thing to do, and I should know, I sometimes post when I should be tucked in bed with my cup of Horlicks. Even so it is not too clever to confuse such terms, especially when one of them is so incendiary.
Who knows Paul, but i agree its not clever to confuse such terms. Evelyn called it BB oral according to Annabellas so if i were Annabellas i would ask her to call it OWO from now on which of course it is and says on her profile, obviously thats their business though, but it would hopefully avoid any possible future confusion, although the OP caused this by calling it BB at least twice on the MK thread when he actually meant OWO. :) Edited by smiths

Is it not sometimes known as BBBJ? Oh how the ommission of two little letters change everything!

I agree that Golders should include Annabellas in his apology, with a subject as widely vilified as BB then the mere accusation of it can cause problems for an establishment. I think he excluded them from the apology as he didn't like that they had looked at his post history to see other mentions of BB. Wouldn't anyone who had been accused of something do a little research to see where the comment may have come from?

Is it not sometimes known as BBBJ? Oh how the ommission of two little letters change everything! I agree that Golders should include Annabellas in his apology, with a subject as widely vilified as BB then the mere accusation of it can cause problems for an establishment. I think he excluded them from the apology as he didn't like that they had looked at his post history to see other mentions of BB. Wouldn't anyone who had been accused of something do a little research to see where the comment may have come from?
Its gone well beyond apoligies now Lord Melchett going on his disgusting as i see it post on the MK thread where he accuses them of no doubt using violence and wants to see them in prison. A real nice guy, not. Edited by smiths

Its gone well beyond apoligies now Lord Melchett going on his disgusting as i see it post on the MK thread where he accuses them of no doubt using violence and wants to see them in prison. A real nice guy, not.

Just read all that, what a complete and utter twat!

'Well dodge!'? Why would someone write like they're 12 years old?

Just read all that, what a complete and utter twat!

'Well dodge!'? Why would someone write like they're 12 years old?

No idea but it smacks of being a personal beef with AnnabellasMK to me. The post has been deleted so thanks to the Mods for that.

I think all the posts regarding the accusation should be removed but that's just my personal opinion. It does smell of a personal problem with Annabellas to me as well

All posts regarding the accusation have indeed been removed and I suggest we move on. :)