akanostromo

HH, Sex & the Olympics

5 posts in this topic

One of the excuses for hounding the websites is that HMG does not want the London Olympics to be a paid for sex fuck fest or "decent" visitors and fans to be offended by all the "sex for sale" adverts.

Now this "deviant" male has managed attend and enjoy several international sporting festivals without feeling the need to bone up on local whoring opportunities and without getting a sudden urge to to find a lady to pass an hour or so with.

I will bet that the "spend per attendee" is far higher at the average party conference and even more at those discreet business/ politico think tanks and meetings.

Are you WGs hanging on for a bonanza to retire on in 2012??

One of the excuses for hounding the websites is that HMG does not want the London Olympics to be a paid for sex fuck fest or "decent" visitors and fans to be offended by all the "sex for sale" adverts.

Now this "deviant" male has managed attend and enjoy several international sporting festivals without feeling the need to bone up on local whoring opportunities and without getting a sudden urge to to find a lady to pass an hour or so with.

I will bet that the "spend per attendee" is far higher at the average party conference and even more at those discreet business/ politico think tanks and meetings.

I would imagine that quite a few of the Brighton girls, and boys had a bonanza last week.

So much so that Manchester is expecting the same this week

international sporting festivals hasn't increased neither prostitution nor trafficking anywhere else

Forced prostitution and sports a weak link

The London Council taxpayer is going to be f****d for years to come by the cost of the Olympics.

By summer 2012 HH will be history. We don't give a f*ck what she thinks now; why would we care in 2012?