Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrtomthumb

Early Bird Sessions

21 posts in this topic

Whats the view on early meetings?

I have had a few where the WG knidly agreed to meet at 6.00 or 7.00 am.

These I arranged the night before, as I don't think many WGs would appricate a phone call at stupid hours and more than likely would switch thier phones off.

These sessions have been great, for both parties, as early morning shags are fantastic, leaves you feeling great for the rest of the day. One WG said she didn't need to go to her morning gym!!!

It's also great for punters as it can be easier to grab an extra hour in the morning, rather than explaining the time in the evening ;), havng to leave early for the office is easier to get away with...

It's not everyones cup of tea, but from my experience it's been great.

I used to do an early worm catches the bird special, worked out fab for me, I got all my work over and done with in the morning and left the rest of the day to do what I needed, I am a morning person anyway so suited me great, I bounce out of bed in the morning haha

Alas those hours are not that convenient for me just now........morning sex is the best!

I work shifts and the best meets I have had have been morning ones, awesome, but can not fund anyone at the moment :(

I agree, early morning sex is the best...

Maybe WGs could offer it as a services ;).... loads of names spring to mind, Early bird, catches worm... or Goblin teas maid.... (not sure if those things still exist?)....

I seem to remember in the long distant past that morning sex is great... I've abstained from my other half for many years now (my choice) but I always preferred the early morning sessions.

DG

I seem to remember in the long distant past that morning sex is great... I've abstained from my other half for many years now (my choice) but I always preferred the early morning sessions.

DG

I'm with DG here 100%. As far as "domestic sex" is concerned an early bout can be followed by a cuddle, doze under the duvet and a lovely relaxing start to the day.

Paid for sex is another matter for me as I am certainly NOT a morning person. My favourite time is either around lunchtime or last afternoon.Evenings are too late.

Whats the view on early meetings? I have had a few where the WG knidly agreed to meet at 6.00 or 7.00 am. These I arranged the night before, as I don't think many WGs would appricate a phone call at stupid hours and more than likely would switch thier phones off. These sessions have been great, for both parties, as early morning shags are fantastic, leaves you feeling great for the rest of the day. One WG said she didn't need to go to her morning gym!!! It's also great for punters as it can be easier to grab an extra hour in the morning, rather than explaining the time in the evening ;), havng to leave early for the office is easier to get away with... It's not everyones cup of tea, but from my experience it's been great.

I would be interested in an early bird punt as i know another punter on here would be as its usually the case the Indies i phone dont turn their phones on till 11am ish. The hours you punted at would be ideal for me as any later and i would have to put up with the full-on rush hour which avoiding is one of the advantages of being retired. Obviously for some punters it could be ideal as they could have a punt on the way to work just leaving that bit earlier. Whether WGs wish to get up at the crack of dawn is the point though and if not i dont blame them. ;)

I find early morning meets good but only do them if they're fairly local (max half an hour drive away). As long as its been sorted the day before so I can get an early night it's alright! And then you can carry on with the rest of your day!

I suppose for some punters too it's the whole getting in there first sort of thing. X

i usually arrange early afternoon; depends on distance to travel.

I find early morning meets good but only do them if they're fairly local (max half an hour drive away). As long as its been sorted the day before so I can get an early night it's alright! And then you can carry on with the rest of your day!

I suppose for some punters too it's the whole getting in there first sort of thing. X

I dont concern myself with trying to be the WGs first punter of the day, i have no way of knowing if i am and even if i was she could of just shagged her partner before my punt for all i would know. As long as she is clean when i punt with her she could have punted with up to 41 punters as happens at parties before me and i am not bothered. But yes punting this early increases a punters odds of being the WGs first punter of the day of course, so another reason for punters who are bothered to want an early bird session if it fits their schedule. ;)

I have no problem getting up in the morning, and as long I have notice am willing to offer early morning bookings - obviously they'd also require a very early confirmation time too!

Timely thread - i've just booked an hour at 9:00 in the morning - and I thought that was early! I've done a couple recently and as both I and the girl I'm seeing are early birds it works well. If it's possible she seems even hornier than when I normally visit ( last booking of the day usually). the early bird is going to get the worm tomorrow ( might be more like a snake) heh heh.

I would be interested in an early bird punt as i know another punter on here would be as its usually the case the Indies i phone dont turn their phones on till 11am ish. The hours you punted at would be ideal for me as any later and i would have to put up with the full-on rush hour which avoiding is one of the advantages of being retired. Obviously for some punters it could be ideal as they could have a punt on the way to work just leaving that bit earlier. Whether WGs wish to get up at the crack of dawn is the point though and if not i dont blame them. ;)

Can we leave Dawn out of this,please?

Most of the people like early morning sex due to very high level of testerone hormone. may people have to change their routine!!!!!!

have a regular early morning punt whenever i am in newcastle,have been warned though that if she gets all dressed up for me at 7ish then i had better turn up :)

I would be happy to do them (and have on occassion) with trusted regulars, but have been sorely let down by newbies recently, last one being day before xmas, me seriously needing a lie in, and him cancelling via emailing at 2am (which I only received after setting alarm for sparrow fart), not happy, didn't even reply to his 'I will refund you for your inconvenience; - honey NOTHING you could pay could repay me for a Saturday morning's sleep. Grrr.... So with trusted regulars yes, the rest, nope, sorry, arse above and a few of his 'mates' have ensured that I just don't trust early morning bookings. ;-) unlucky for me obviously

My earliest ever punt was at 8am and my latest at 10pm. Both were fantastic. Normally, I would say I'm more on my game at 8am than 10pm though. Still, with the right lady .........

I agree, it's important that due to the fact you are asking a WG to get up extra early for you, that you turn up!!

Normally the reason I could not make an appointment in normal hours is due to work/home life getting in the way, and even then I always call the WG to inform them of the situation at the earliest possibility.

They are always grateful for a call and realise that it can be hard for some of us to get the time off. But thats at normal times of the day/evening.

Thats why early bird sessions are great, because early mornings you can easily gain an extra hour or two.

If I book an early session, then I would always go as there is no excuse not to turn up...and why wouldn't you ;)

Mature WG Sweet_shop (based near London Bridge) on the other site advertises early morning sessions (from 6am) on her own website, if I remember correctly. Haven't seen her but she has plenty of good reviews there, and one PN acquaintance who has seen her gave her the thumbs up to me in a PM.

I agree, it's important that due to the fact you are asking a WG to get up extra early for you, that you turn up!!

Normally the reason I could not make an appointment in normal hours is due to work/home life getting in the way, and even then I always call the WG to inform them of the situation at the earliest possibility.

They are always grateful for a call and realise that it can be hard for some of us to get the time off. But thats at normal times of the day/evening.

Thats why early bird sessions are great, because early mornings you can easily gain an extra hour or two.

If I book an early session, then I would always go as there is no excuse not to turn up...and why wouldn't you ;)

You should always turn up if you have made a firm booking though of course, obviously things can happen so you have to cancel so yes if the WG has got up just to take your booking and got ready its a really bad start to her day.

Whats the view on early meetings?

I have had a few where the WG knidly agreed to meet at 6.00 or 7.00 am.

These I arranged the night before, as I don't think many WGs would appricate a phone call at stupid hours and more than likely would switch thier phones off.

These sessions have been great, for both parties, as early morning shags are fantastic, leaves you feeling great for the rest of the day. One WG said she didn't need to go to her morning gym!!!

It's also great for punters as it can be easier to grab an extra hour in the morning, rather than explaining the time in the evening ;), havng to leave early for the office is easier to get away with...

It's not everyones cup of tea, but from my experience it's been great.

Due to my lifestyle/work almost all of my punts are at ungodly hours, typically anytime between 3am and 9am

I love it....absolutely love it !!

Occasionally the lady in question can be a little groggy at first, but the overwhelming majority of my punts are exceedingly good