Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
orientallover

Tight Foreskin

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

I can retrace my foreskin fully when I'm flacid, and nearly fully when I'm erect. Masturbating does not hurt at all. I wondered if this is a problem or not (will I feel pain when having sex?)

Thanks

Hi,

I can retrace my foreskin fully when I'm flacid, and nearly fully when I'm erect. Masturbating does not hurt at all. I wondered if this is a problem or not (will I feel pain when having sex?)

Thanks

I think the word you may be looking for is retract.

Yes you're right. I'm sorry, English is not my mother tongue

I wondered if this is a problem or not

Thanks

Yes this could be a problem. See a doctor for confirmation but bear in mind the doc's main cocnern will be to make sure you can retract it for cleaning purposes.

A mate of mine back in the eighties had a tight foreskin. He got an erection while the foreskin was retracted and it split! He said there was blood everywhere!

I, too, was tight and had my foreskin removed very shortly after I had this story - it is a simple operation and I kinda think its more hygenic not to have the hood there anyway.

Happy snipping!

OK thank you guys hope it will be allright. Don't know if I explained my situation properly though. I'm sure I don't have phimosis. Can retract the foreskin totally when flacid and in fact just after the glans when erect (until the frenulum can't go any further). Might see a GP though to be reassured.

Might see a GP though to be reassured.

Best idea. Do it.

Before i was circumcised (as an adult) I had quite a tight foreskin..it was painful to retract it while fully erect. When limp(not erect) I could retract without any pain. However from experience the main problem with a tight foreskin is keeping your manhood clean.Its tough and its the potential lack of cleanliness which can lead to other issues like balanitis. You probably have nothing to worry about but check with your GP as advised above, best way to be sure.