Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jarevets

Multiple Ads By The Same Person

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I was viewing massage ads on Vivastreet and realised that ads for three separate locations had been posted by the same username. I googled the username and found at least 70+ massage ads, all relating to oriental girls it would seem, for all parts of England posted by the person with the same username

I am sure you know what I am getting at - I am inclined to think that one should avoid any of these locations. Any thoughts anyone?

par the course lol; plenty of multiples on ** too. most fake i suspect lol.

par the course lol; plenty of multiples on ** too. most fake i suspect lol.

Ah! - I had not thought that they would be fakes ( what motives for posting fake ads unless some amateurish form of entrapment? Amusement for the poster perhaps? Am I being naive ?) - Anyhow, I rang two of the numbers more local to me and they were both answered (one spoke very poor English) and massage services were on offer. I was actually wondering whether there may be something a lot more unsavoury going on.

Edited by jarevets

well, on ** most of the fakes are to entice to pay for private gallery etc. lots of fakes on that site now .

Ah! - I had not thought that they would be fakes ( what motives for posting fake ads unless some amateurish form of entrapment? Amusement for the poster perhaps? Am I being naive ?) - Anyhow, I rang two of the numbers more local to me and they were both answered (one spoke very poor English) and massage services were on offer. I was actually wondering whether there may be something a lot more unsavoury going on.

Simply a "numbers" game, isn't it? The site is flooded with a dozen or so ads from the same girl (or pimp, in some cases) and different pictures are put on the gallery. In the eyes of a European, one oriental girl looks very similar to another, so it would be difficult to tell whether or not the girl pictured is the one you will actually meet. I suspect in most cases she's not the one in the gallery. Sometimes punters can tell straight away that they have been looking at fake pictures.

How many times have you read a field report which has something like:

The girl was not the one I saw in the website images.

She was older than the picture showed. Surely it couldn't have been the same girl.

The photo of her must have been taken about 15 years ago.

Mass advertising and misleading advertising. If I did that to sell my products, I would be charged under various trading standards acts or any other law that I fell foul of. It's lawbreaking but how many of these people end up in court?

I certainly agree with what you said at the end of your post. A lot more unsavoury goings on are indeed going on.