Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pbear

Massage With Extras- North London/herts

3 posts in this topic

OK I am asking this here for fear of being kicked out of the massage thread where my request is contra to the policy of that thread.

I hope that this is in the right place.

Can anyone suggest someone that is pretty, (subjective I know) Slim, petitte, that gives a wicked (in the no pain sense) massage. Someone that then gives a full service, HR, BJ extras?

I am in North London, Oakwood area. Any suggestions?

I really need a good massage and would like one tomorrow.. Girl needs to be entusiatic and deliver a good massage. Happy to travel an hour but no long..

Come on boys do you have anyone you can reccommend?

Thanks

I saw Pixie at House of Divine (Carlsberg of agencies) last week , her massage kicked into another gear completely when compared to other girls I have seen... Great location, excellent value for money with a fun pretty girl with amazing breasts, silky smooth skin, and a passion for all things naughty and pleasant.

Piccadilly line from Oakwood to Gloucester Road - Why you would go anywhere else would be beyond me!

Let us know how you get on.

Sudsy massage is good find here on purple site she's a young Thai that gives a great proper massage followed by an amazing oily hand job