Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gog

Refusing to listen to WGs

13 posts in this topic

The things that annoys the me the most about people who want to make it illegal to pay for sex is that they feel that WGs can not make any contribution to any debate about the proposed legislation and refuse point blank to listen to the views of WGs. The feminazis regard all WGs as helpless and pathetic victims who can not think for themselves and the feminazis have a patronising we know what is best for you attitude towards women who work in the commercial sex industry.

People like Claire Short and Harridan Harman would ban Page 3 Girls and beauty contests never mind prostitution. To them it's all the 'Capitalist expliotation of women... blah....blah....'

The things that annoys the me the most about people who want to make it illegal to pay for sex is that they feel that WGs can not make any contribution to any debate about the proposed legislation and refuse point blank to listen to the views of WGs. The feminazis regard all WGs as helpless and pathetic victims who can not think for themselves and the feminazis have a patronising we know what is best for you attitude towards women who work in the commercial sex industry.

This is what you call society (and you can also apply what you say to many things in our everyday lives too)

This is what you call society (and you can also apply what you say to many things in our everyday lives too)

I would say it's more like fascism.

A 'fascist society' then :D

does anyone else notice that feminazis are usually white,rich and middle class?

does anyone else notice that feminazis are usually white,rich and middle class?

This is a major recurrent theme and arguement in 'global feminism'

Courtesy of Pia's thread 'Sex Laws and Mps', George McCoy says

We may live in an elected dictatorship, to quote Lord Hailsham and again quoting him, hypocrisy may be the glue that keeps our society together, but that does not mean we have to take it lying down.

:D

Because it's not about working girls. They are just pawns. Men paying for sex has always been a big issue not just to certain women of a political viewpoint but many women in general.It's bigger than a bunch of manhating beardy lesbians . A lot of it is jealously about how certain male behaviours while not encouraged are tolerated by society. Now they feel they can finally stamp out something that has annoyed them for a very long time.

.It is about men. And I doubt these women many of whom are married will lose sleep over some 'whores' and how they will be effected by any new legislation. lets face it.WG's talk here about the hatred and resentment they get from some clients, well their 'sisters' can be pretty nasty and intolerant too.

People like Claire Short and Harridan Harman would ban Page 3 Girls and beauty contests never mind prostitution. To them it's all the 'Capitalist expliotation of women... blah....blah....'

Funny I dont think said page 3 girls are complaining earning a fortune to get their photo taken and have fun.

As for beauty contests well they are shit and outdated.

What we need is new type beauty contests... more Naked Wild On style... where persoanliy counts two and not stepford wives conservative type.

FHM did this few years back with a televised biknini contests where the girls sculpted a nude male model, had a climbing race... all were down to earth natural girls and the kind it would be loads of fun hanging out with, few swearing occasionally, partying, having a laugh one of the sculters gave her model 3 willies etc.

Just like with prostition yes there are horribly exploited girls just like horribly exploited sweat shop workers so the police must move in and arrest or ideally torture and exterminate the trafficers and fully support the 'Billy Piper Belle' and cat house and FKK club happy consenting hookers separating the nasty element out.

If other countries can do this why not here?

Because it's not about working girls. They are just pawns. Men paying for sex has always been a big issue not just to certain women of a political viewpoint but many women in general.It's bigger than a bunch of manhating beardy lesbians . A lot of it is jealously about how certain male behaviours while not encouraged are tolerated by society. Now they feel they can finally stamp out something that has annoyed them for a very long time.

.It is about men. And I doubt these women many of whom are married will lose sleep over some 'whores' and how they will be effected by any new legislation. lets face it.WG's talk here about the hatred and resentment they get from some clients, well their 'sisters' can be pretty nasty and intolerant too.

Funny how said same girls have a problem with younger girls who guys are going for and no longer wanting to pay for their free cinemas and meals etc.

and I love the double standard that its ok for their husbands to sexaully objectify ie fancy them but not for single guys to want a sex life too.

or that when they were young having a good sex life was cool but now older and married all the single girls are sluts?

The things that annoys the me the most about people who want to make it illegal to pay for sex is that they feel that WGs can not make any contribution to any debate about the proposed legislation and refuse point blank to listen to the views of WGs.

Also they tell lies. Last week there was a report on TV about Tooting Bec Common and the street girls there. This report said that there were used condoms and condom wrappers all over the place and needles. It said there were pimps there, girls were seen injured and men with pushchairs were being solicited. All of this is untrue.

This is not just my opinion against local residents who are trying to stop prostitution on the Common. Anyone who goes to this part of the Common can see that it is an ordinary park with lots of people doing ordinary things. It is only when you go to some of the hidden tracks in the undergrowth that you see used condoms and condom wrappers. There are no needles anywhere.

I have put more about this on my blog. To see it, click on my highlighted name above and then 'Visit richardhead's webpage!'.

Well you get some wg's who do the job cos the enjoy doing it for the money they get and "their kink is sex with strangers" as a famous wg once said!!! But alot are helpless and dont see any other option to survive other than doing this and maybe dont qualify for benefits etc.