Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mazzarati

"view New Content" Not Working For Me.

12 posts in this topic

When i click on "view new content, i get the messege saying sorry no new content or words to that effect.

Is it just me?

It works for me.

It's probably because your status is "New user". Try making a couple of more posts.

It works for me.

It's probably because your status is "New user". Try making a couple of more posts.

From memory you need about 25 approved posts to graduate from "new user" to "regular idiot" like the rest of us :unsure:

yep, takes time for it to kick in after u accumulate just a few more posts ....

Hmm, I appear to be just below mazzarati in number of posts, but it works for me...

Got it sorted thanks.. Just!! id clicked on something in the left panel which meant no posts came up .

But thanks for the replies. :)

Got it sorted thanks.. Just!! id clicked on something in the left panel which meant no posts came up .

But thanks for the replies. :)

No problem You know where to come for any more help. We are all experts in the ways of Punternet :eek:

No problem You know where to come for any more help. We are all experts in the ways of Punternet :eek:

mmmm.. So i have been reading. Your posts i find very interesting to read. ;)

mmmm.. So i have been reading. Your posts i find very interesting to read. ;)

I assume you mean everyones posts not just mine. I shall start to get big headed

I assume you mean everyones posts not just mine. I shall start to get big headed

Welll that is true, i find what everyone posts interesting.. but some posters make i laff, and some posters i find very interesting what they post, be it a point of view, an experience, advice, or just in general about various things.

But i do have to thank you all, as my understanding of why men punt has allayed my fears of why my partner punts. My thinking is if he doesnt trust me enough to tell me what he does.. then he really doesnt know me at all even though i have dropped some quite pointed hints and asked him outright.I would accept what he does quite readily and for that way of thinking.. i have this forum and all its posters to thank.

Anyway, you do make some very interesting posts which i do find quite interesting.

Anyway, you do make some very interesting posts which i do find quite interesting.

Thanks for that. I and others, I'm sure, hope you will continue to visit and comment when you feel like it.

Good evening to you.

Thanks for that. I and others, I'm sure, hope you will continue to visit and comment when you feel like it.

Good evening to you.

I will indeed continue to visit and also post comments.

Good morning to you.