Jonnybgood

Pain Relief From Sex.

10 posts in this topic

For various reasons I hadn't seen my regular girl since last November, mainly because she travels a lot. Anyway a couple of weeks ago I managed to arrange a meeting for yesterday, in the intervening 2 weeks I injured my back, a trapped nerve, very painful.

I didnt want to miss this meeting so I explained things to my regular and she said if I still wanted to meet we could take things carefully and she would be gentle with me :D .

Yesterday after the ministrations of my local train service and London Transport I reached her flat in a lot of pain. True to her word she was very gentle with me, but as things progressed I didn't notice the pain at all, untill finally I managed to enter into the spirit of the occasion with my normal gusto.

Afterwards and today my discomfort is a lot less, perhaps my exertions released the nerve, I dont know, I do know I feel a lot better for my therapy.

For various reasons I hadn't seen my regular girl since last November, mainly because she travels a lot. Anyway a couple of weeks ago I managed to arrange a meeting for yesterday, in the intervening 2 weeks I injured my back, a trapped nerve, very painful.

I didnt want to miss this meeting so I explained things to my regular and she said if I still wanted to meet we could take things carefully and she would be gentle with me :D .

Yesterday after the ministrations of my local train service and London Transport I reached her flat in a lot of pain. True to her word she was very gentle with me, but as things progressed I didn't notice the pain at all, untill finally I managed to enter into the spirit of the occasion with my normal gusto.

Afterwards and today my discomfort is a lot less, perhaps my exertions released the nerve, I dont know, I do know I feel a lot better for my therapy.

Be careful not to advertise the benefits of good sex too widely. Some bu**er will try to tax it.

I've been told that it's best to try and keep mobile when my back is playing up, as opposed to my natural instinct to lay down, and what better exercise is there than sex!

Plus all the endorphins released during sex are a natural pain killer ^_^

Is Sex Necessary? - Forbes.com

- Pain-relief: Immediately before orgasm, levels of the hormone oxytocin surge to five times their normal level. This in turn releases endorphins, which alleviate the pain of everything from headache to arthritis to even migraine. In women, sex also prompts production of estrogen, which can reduce the pain of PMS.

BBC NEWS | Health | 'Sexercise' yourself into shape

...The article goes on to say that orgasms release "painkillers" into the bloodstream, which helping keep mild illnesses like colds and aches and pains at bay.

Edited by CheeseYa

backs are funny things.

i know someone who had a really bad back.

anyway, one night she was going to the loo in the middle of the night and on the narrow landing, tripped or something and fell down the stairs.

no injury which was lucky, but even luckier, it cured the back pain.

PLEASE DONT TRY THAT AT HOME!!!!

but wierd anyway!

I admire your determination to go ahead with the punt when in pain, and this less discomfort sounds like your reward. :)

Is it available on the NHS? Probably not in England but ok in Scotland

The poster who mentioned endorphins has it right. Just try BDSM to see what they can do for you. This is not for everyone I have to say.

I admire your determination to go ahead with the punt when in pain, and this less discomfort sounds like your reward. :)

As I said I hadn't seen her since last November and no way was I going to miss out on seeing her again. I see lots of other girls but I always go back to my regular, we are comfortable with each other, its more like haveing a fuck buddy than seeing a working girl.

As I said I hadn't seen her since last November and no way was I going to miss out on seeing her again. I see lots of other girls but I always go back to my regular, we are comfortable with each other, its more like haveing a fuck buddy than seeing a working girl.

Sounds good. ;)