Silverado

Four Arrested After Oap,73, Dies During Visit To Walsall Brothel

28 posts in this topic

A ‘MADAM’ and three other people have been arrested after a pensioner died of a heart attack at a suspected brothel.

The OAP, 73, collapsed during an afternoon visit to the alleged massage parlour in Marsh Street, Walsall.

Police called to the scene last Thursday discovered the body of the man, who is understood to have died following a heart attack.

A suspected ‘madam’ in her 30s, of Chinese origin, is understood to have alerted cops following the man’s death.

She was arrested alongside another woman and two men on suspicion of keeping or managing a brothel.

A West Midlands Police spokeswoman said: “Police in Walsall were called to an address in the town last week following the death of a man.

‘‘Officers visited a property on Marsh Street at around 3.40pm on Thursday 19 January where a man was found collapsed.

‘‘Ambulance staff also attended the scene, where the man, aged 73, was pronounced dead a short time later

‘‘A post mortem examination is being conducted to determine a cause of death. At this stage the man’s death is not believed to be suspicious.

“The coroner has been informed and officers continue to support the man’s family at this time.

‘‘Four people were arrested at the scene on suspicion of keeping or managing a brothel.

“The two men and two women have been released on police bail pending further enquiries.’’

Parts of Walsall have become notorious as red light areas in the past.

Yet Marsh Street is more likely to attract art lovers passing though, as it sited near to the new Walsall Art Gallery.

Last year a 43-year-old man, who ran an unconnected brothel in the town centre, was jailed for 15 months.

A whopping £12,000 was spent on advertising the massage parlour, which operated from a two-bedroomed flat.

Customers paid £30 for a 15-minute session with a prostitute.

http://www.birmingha.../#ixzz1kVfwFmTH

You've got to feel sorry for them. They do the decent thing and call the police and ambulance service, and end up getting arrested.

Well, if I could choose how to die this would be it - in bed with a Chinese girl. Better still would be in bed with two Chinese girls!

Well, if I could choose how to die this would be it - in bed with a Chinese girl. Better still would be in bed with two Chinese girls!

His family might not feel the same though.

Quite bloody right, Smiths. My family would be mortified in that situation, and I would rather die than put them through that! :D

Seriously, the staff did the right thing and, in my view, should be allowed to go free with a slap on the wrist. P C Plod should have better things to do.

Quite bloody right, Smiths. My family would be mortified in that situation, and I would rather die than put them through that! :D

Seriously, the staff did the right thing and, in my view, should be allowed to go free with a slap on the wrist. P C Plod should have better things to do.

That is just unbelievable that the Police did that. It does happen unfortunately - with this sort of comeback from the police, owners of brothels will have to put the body out in the street. Where is the sense in that grrrr.

That is just unbelievable that the Police did that. It does happen unfortunately - with this sort of comeback from the police, owners of brothels will have to put the body out in the street. Where is the sense in that grrrr.

moving a body is very illegal, so probably not a good idea.

Does this mean that ladies will start to put upper age limits on their clients? :(

I know that some do already, but not for this reason, I suspect.

Does this mean that ladies will start to put upper age limits on their clients? :(

whats the point. people have heart attack at all ages

John Entwistle?

Correct, I've known people who've died suddenly in their 20s, 30s, 40s......and had one or two clients pass away in their 50s and 60s. Considering most of my clientele are in the 40-70 bracket I'd be would be doing a bit of a disservice to both myself, as well as my client base if I were to say "No one over the age of 50 thank you very much".

A ‘MADAM’ and three other people have been arrested after a pensioner died of a heart attack at a suspected brothel.

The OAP, 73, collapsed during an afternoon visit to the alleged massage parlour in Marsh Street, Walsall.

Police called to the scene last Thursday discovered the body of the man, who is understood to have died following a heart attack.

A suspected ‘madam’ in her 30s, of Chinese origin, is understood to have alerted cops following the man’s death.

She was arrested alongside another woman and two men on suspicion of keeping or managing a brothel.

A West Midlands Police spokeswoman said: “Police in Walsall were called to an address in the town last week following the death of a man.

‘‘Officers visited a property on Marsh Street at around 3.40pm on Thursday 19 January where a man was found collapsed.

‘‘Ambulance staff also attended the scene, where the man, aged 73, was pronounced dead a short time later

‘‘A post mortem examination is being conducted to determine a cause of death. At this stage the man’s death is not believed to be suspicious.

“The coroner has been informed and officers continue to support the man’s family at this time.

‘‘Four people were arrested at the scene on suspicion of keeping or managing a brothel.

“The two men and two women have been released on police bail pending further enquiries.’’

Parts of Walsall have become notorious as red light areas in the past.

Yet Marsh Street is more likely to attract art lovers passing though, as it sited near to the new Walsall Art Gallery.

Last year a 43-year-old man, who ran an unconnected brothel in the town centre, was jailed for 15 months.

A whopping £12,000 was spent on advertising the massage parlour, which operated from a two-bedroomed flat.

Customers paid £30 for a 15-minute session with a prostitute.

http://www.birmingha.../#ixzz1kVfwFmTH

You've got to feel sorry for them. They do the decent thing and call the police and ambulance service, and end up getting arrested.

This does seem harsh. Imagine if you were to stop your car to help an old man who's collapsed on the pavement with a heart attack... you call the ambulance and then a police officer arrives moments later and gives you a ticket for a bald tyre. :mad:

Perhaps his family should reflect on why he was punting?

maybe the bosom of his family was not that comfortable a place

Edited by akanostromo

maybe the bosom of his family was not that comfortable a place

That applies to very many people

Perhaps his family should reflect on why he was punting? maybe the bosom of his family was not that comfortable a place

I daresay if they werent aware he was a punter they are reflecting why, on top of coping with the grief the death of a loved one causes, assuming he was loved.

Posted 26 January 2012 - 12:33

porker paul, on 26 January 2012 - 10:45, said:

You can't really visit your doctor and say: "I want a heart check up because I intend to visit a brothel." Some form of excuse would be necessary. What would you say?

porker paul, on 26 January 2012 - 10:45, said:

You can't really visit your doctor and say: "I want a heart check up because I intend to visit a brothel." Some form of excuse would be necessary. What would you say?

There must be a medic on here who could tell us the most frequently used excuses for asking for a heart check up!

Maybe brothels should have a defibratalor on the premise. The automatic ones are designed for anyone to use and give you instructions. There is a link on this site to a Swiss brothel that had one because they had so many older Italians dying on the premises.

Maybe brothels should have a defibratalor on the premise. The automatic ones are designed for anyone to use and give you instructions. There is a link on this site to a Swiss brothel that had one because they had so many older Italians dying on the premises.

That's a very helpful suggestion.Thanks, Elrond

There must be a medic on here who could tell us the most frequently used excuses for asking for a heart check up!

I'm planning to start a new fitness regime? (I'm not a medic :)

So you go to the docs and he informs you that your heart is in terrible condition and you should give up any strenuous activity...

Are you going to give up punting ?

Enjoy yourself, It's later than you think ! (Guy Lombardo)

You say "I am about to start running marathons". Then you might get a decent check up.

You say "I am about to start running marathons". Then you might get a decent check up.

Yes, provided the doc is not a clock watcher and wants you out ASAP after you paid £75 for a private check up.

Yes, provided the doc is not a clock watcher and wants you out ASAP after you paid £75 for a private check up.

At my age the check up is free! :o

......and had one or two clients pass away in their 50s and 60s.

And, if its not too much to ask, what did you do with their bodies?

Dont think it really matters what age limits the girls have, as anyone can have a heart attack

One of my school mates, died 20 yr ago, and at the time he was around 28 yr old, went to the gym on a regular basis, so when I heard he had died, I was shocked, it was very hard to believe someone this young and fit, could have died