marky31

Bumping Into Wgs Or Punters In Civilian Life

41 posts in this topic

It's been a really odd couple of weeks for me with spotting WGs I've seen "in the real world". First I saw one girl coming out of the hotel where I use the gym, then another girl in a hairdressers, then today another out shopping. It wouldn't be so strange over a longer period or had I seen a vast number of girls, but that's 3 of the 4 locally based WGs that I've ever visited all spotted in 2 weeks...

I've not been stalking, honestly! I didn't make myself known to them but wouldn't have blanked them if they had recognised me first. Only one of them spotted me - she did a double take and clearly recognised me, but then turned away on purpose to avoid a conversation, which is fair enough in my opinion.

Mark

Maybe you're body is telling you that you need a punt so you're spotting them now more than usual? You may have passed them previously but hadn't noticed because you weren't mentally thinking of them? Psycho-babble I know but hey you never know!! :P

I've only ever spotted a punter whilst out shopping once and we both did the whole double take thing (we were both on our own) and it wasn't until about half an hour later I realised why I knew him! I would never acknowledge a punter in the street on purpose and as I do a fair bit of business networking locally I probably don't acknowledge people whom it is entirely safe to speak to :ph34r:

It's been a really odd couple of weeks for me with spotting WGs I've seen "in the real world". First I saw one girl coming out of the hotel where I use the gym, then another girl in a hairdressers, then today another out shopping. It wouldn't be so strange over a longer period or had I seen a vast number of girls, but that's 3 of the 4 locally based WGs that I've ever visited all spotted in 2 weeks...

I've not been stalking, honestly! I didn't make myself known to them but wouldn't have blanked them if they had recognised me first. Only one of them spotted me - she did a double take and clearly recognised me, but then turned away on purpose to avoid a conversation, which is fair enough in my opinion.

Mark

Sounds a lot in such a short time. I have often seen WGs on their way to the same party venue as me especially in the W2 area but as thats multiple women the odds must be higher. I never say anything in case they are with someone.

I've seen WGs on a couple of occasions, and my shoelaces suddenly need tying up so I look at the ground.

On Nov 5th I saw a TG I had seen a couple of months earlier walking up Queensway. A really strikingly beautiful, unmistakable woman, and she was wearing the same long raincoat she had greeted me with that day. And so I had a good idea exactly what she was wearing underneath it...

It was so tempting to stop and chat with her, but it would've also been a bit 'stalky', so I didn't. :unsure:

Around Soho you might bump into WGs quite often. And other characters too :)

Mark

The sensible thing to do in all circumstances is to "walk on by" as though you have not clocked each other. You don't know if she is out shopping with her family, and she doesn't know if your wife/GF/children are inside the shop you are standing outside.

To do anything else is punting suicide.

I used to be a regular of a WG in soho in 1989. I really liked her, short hair, about 20 or 21, had a baby duaghter ( her aunt used to work in Berwick Street and I was her regular as well ) anyway I saw her in her walkup flat at the top of Dean Street (now closed) and told me that she had seen me in Wood Green Shopping City that previous weekend and was surprised that I didn't say hi. I told her that I probably didn't regonize her with her clothes on as I always see her in underware or naked. She found that funny and was ok with that although I wished I had noticed her, who knows it might have started something oustside of our hobby.

I have only recongised one WG whilst working in east london, was walking through a big shopping centre and looked across at this girl. We both looked at each other, with a sort of knowing look.

I realised I recognised her from a purple site, but had never meet her for a punt. I guess I was being told, go fourth and punt my son... lol....

I never did visit this girl, but certainly meet other WGs in the area...

Not in London at all - just a medium sized provincial town. I'm not surprised at bumping into them, just 3 different ladies in 2 weeks is a very high hit rate!

Now I hadn't considered the conspiracy theory angle, but perhaps they have joined forces and are stalking me... :unsure:

Mark

has happened to me a number of times but on two occasions when they were with a partner and so was i. an eye contact and a cheeky smile from both of us.

There was one year, myself going away on holiday, flying from manchester, who do I bump into at the airport....just one of the girls which I would have seen regulary at massage palour, and with her were her kids, and husband, dont know who w3as most shocked me or her

Luckily, we were heading to different countries

i bumped into a stripper who gave me loads of lap dances she was in the pub down the road.

Passed someone on an escalator at Oxford Circus tube. Thought to myself that she looked familiar, and realised it was someone I had seen a few months previously. Looked back up the escalator to find her staring back at me!

I used to be a regular of a WG in soho in 1989. I really liked her, short hair, about 20 or 21, had a baby duaghter ( her aunt used to work in Berwick Street and I was her regular as well ) anyway I saw her in her walkup flat at the top of Dean Street (now closed) and told me that she had seen me in Wood Green Shopping City that previous weekend and was surprised that I didn't say hi. I told her that I probably didn't regonize her with her clothes on as I always see her in underware or naked. She found that funny and was ok with that although I wished I had noticed her, who knows it might have started something oustside of our hobby.

I can't understand the thing about not understanding why you didn't say hi, surely that's the last thing either of you should do, who knows if friends or family are just behind you?

I do not meet out of my own personal home, my apartment is a good 40 minutes drive away from my own area, so I am not exactly playing on my doorstep..

I have seen two chaps that I have met in my local bank, they both smiled at me and said hello, but no conversations were had.

I have met one regular at my local chemist, he was waiting around for a prescription.

We smiled and said hello at each other (just like you would with anyone you make eye contact with) but I left it to him to make the first move to come over and talk to me or not.

He did and we chatted away quite happily for five or so minutes.

Of course this would not of happened if either of us was in company.

I was aware he lived roughly in my own area though.

I have seen about 4 chaps now that I meet with, in the city centre restaurants where I live over the time period I have been doing this lark.

I have never found seeing guys when I am out a problem at all.

I don't expect them to ever compromise me if I am in company and I certainly would not them.

The only time I felt slightly uncomfortable was when I met a client I know quite well at a bar in a hotel local to me.

A chap up here on business who I had met the day before was staying at that hotel (I was not aware of that at the time, I was after though when he mailed me to say he found it great to see me!) he spotted me in the bar when I was with my client.

It did put me off my stride a bit as the chap kept on looking at me.

Lucy :)

When I first started to punt, would go regulary to highborough sauna, at jordanhill, glasgow, now I would see 2-3 regular girls, and one of the girls stayed, in this area

All though ona day to day basis we never met, outside the sauna, until one day at my local swimming baths....who did I see, one of the girls from the highborough, now seeing her half naked, guess what going to happen next....I starting to get an erection, being around the mid 20's, I would get the erection at the sight of some flesh, how embarrasing for me

Now I hadn't considered the conspiracy theory angle, but perhaps they have joined forces and are stalking me... :unsure:

Mark

Yes we often do that.

When I first started to punt, would go regulary to highborough sauna, at jordanhill, glasgow, now I would see 2-3 regular girls, and one of the girls stayed, in this area

All though ona day to day basis we never met, outside the sauna, until one day at my local swimming baths....who did I see, one of the girls from the highborough, now seeing her half naked, guess what going to happen next....I starting to get an erection, being around the mid 20's, I would get the erection at the sight of some flesh, how embarrasing for me

Strange, I visited a well-known parlour some years ago, one where each of the ladies is introduced, and you pick one of them. On one occasion, I couldn't decide between a Spanish-looking lady or a bubbly Aussie student who had come-to-bed eyes. I chose the Spanish lady, had a great time and then the following weekend, I saw a face at the swimming baths that seemed somehow familiar. A moment of recognition (and the sound of a penny dropping in my brain) later, I realised it was the Aussie girl. She said 'Hi, day off work is it?' so I thought it was ok to ask 'Still working at the same place?' - all fairly innocuous to anyone who might have overheard - and she gave a cheeky smile and said 'Yes'. That was the total extent of our conversation at the pool, but I dropped by the parlour a few weeks later and had a very memorable punt with said lady <_<

Passed someone on an escalator at Oxford Circus tube.

I know that you will not believe me, but I am sure I spotted the legendery Paris, from Old Compton Street, on the up escalator at Seven Sisters Tube about seven months ago last summer, while I was going down to the tube while she was going up to the overground. Trains from there go to Cheshunt and Turkey Street so is in keeping with Waltham Cross where she told me me she lives according to my field report on her. I looked across and I was sure it was her, no eye contact but I was sure it was Paris, altough I could be wrong.

On Nov 5th I saw a TG I had seen a couple of months earlier walking up Queensway. A really strikingly beautiful, unmistakable woman, and she was wearing the same long raincoat she had greeted me with that day. And so I had a good idea exactly what she was wearing underneath it...

It was so tempting to stop and chat with her, but it would've also been a bit 'stalky', so I didn't. :unsure:

It can't be difficult spotting a hooker In Queensway, they're everywhere. :D

And in Paddington. :D