Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
duracell69

International Massage - Long Shot But Is There Any Mileage At All?

5 posts in this topic

this is definitely a long shot, but I myself am off to Seoul for 4 weeks quite soon and given the so called small world we live in today, is it worth trying to swap any potential stories or experiences - I guess if it was it would be great - even if the odds are low.

PS I am looking for a FBSM and that's all.

this is definitely a long shot, but I myself am off to Seoul for 4 weeks quite soon and given the so called small world we live in today, is it worth trying to swap any potential stories or experiences - I guess if it was it would be great - even if the odds are low.

PS I am looking for a FBSM and that's all.

Sounds like nobody knows, but this will bump it up to the top of the page and you may get lucky.

I was there a couple of years ago and only managed a legit massage in my hotel room. 'twas a near blind lady - very surreal. Apparently, that's very common.

Regards FSBM you can find what you need at barbers establishments displaying two barbers poles (the old fashioned twirly kind). I did not have the bottle to try it...but good luck if you do! I found that tip online somewhere, and I did find a few within a mile or so of my hotel (Renaissance)

At least my efforts got this one back up to the top and a couple of suggestions arrived. Let's see what happens this time.