akanostromo

Agency "membership" Or "concierge" Services

8 posts in this topic

Back when it seemed not impossible that "buying sex" would become illegal, I saw several agencies set up a system of a paid membership. This gave access to more photos and videos of the girls, more detail on "services" and discounts on rates. The front page of the site became much blander with no details ans the private site became password protected.

Looking at the numbers is seems to me that for a monthly punt, hour meeting are actually more expensive and two hrs marginally cheaper. To gain a significant return for limiting oneself to a single agency there would have to be 24 punts for 2hrs in a year.

Clearly for well heeled exec or professional visiting a city at least monthly and booking an overnight or dinner date each time, there would be a big saving plus the advantage of a one stop shop.

But for a guy local to the agency it seems a bit of a lock-in and denial of choice

Anyone joined or considered one of these schemes?

Could be wrong here, but I was told that there are agencies like this in places like London who cater for the much more discerning client with his reputation protected, or as protected as it can be ( your celebs and high profile guys)

These agencies are a bit cloak and dagger and don't advertise out on the open market.

One of them approached me a few years ago when they wanted a lady to visit a TV personality who was filming a TV show in Yorkshire. They wanted to vet me for the job and to call the guy and speak to him. I was too busy to be bothered with it all and didn't go ahead with it, but I can see the possibilities for others.

I would think that most "average" punters (if there is such a thing!) might think this sort of exclusive club might turn out to be expensive. Most of us are sufficiently low profile as to not require such efforts to conceal our identities. But for those with money to burn, and an even greater fear of exposure than the rest of us, then good luck to them.

Could be wrong here, but I was told that there are agencies like this in places like London who cater for the much more discerning client with his reputation protected, or as protected as it can be ( your celebs and high profile guys)

These agencies are a bit cloak and dagger and don't advertise out on the open market.

One of them approached me a few years ago when they wanted a lady to visit a TV personality who was filming a TV show in Yorkshire. They wanted to vet me for the job and to call the guy and speak to him. I was too busy to be bothered with it all and didn't go ahead with it, but I can see the possibilities for others.

And every lady I spoke I know - and thats a few - who have gone ahead with these vettings have found them to be a scam - and they are very good at generating these cover stories. WOuld be interested to hear if any lady has ever found such an approach to be legitimate,

Back when it seemed not impossible that "buying sex" would become illegal, I saw several agencies set up a system of a paid membership. This gave access to more photos and videos of the girls, more detail on "services" and discounts on rates. The front page of the site became much blander with no details ans the private site became password protected.

Looking at the numbers is seems to me that for a monthly punt, hour meeting are actually more expensive and two hrs marginally cheaper. To gain a significant return for limiting oneself to a single agency there would have to be 24 punts for 2hrs in a year.

Clearly for well heeled exec or professional visiting a city at least monthly and booking an overnight or dinner date each time, there would be a big saving plus the advantage of a one stop shop.

But for a guy local to the agency it seems a bit of a lock-in and denial of choice

Anyone joined or considered one of these schemes?

Never and i never would in punting. The WGs might be terrible, poor, average, good or excellent but i would of already coughed up my membership to find out. They also might have a high turnover of WGs so who was good at the start of my membership left during it. With a newbie i punt for an hour, only if we really clicked or with a regular would i consider two hours. I also wouldnt want to be locked-in with the feeling that to justify my membership paid i should just go to them.

Apart from the above the Agency COULD get busted and closed a week after i paid my membership, i would imagine getting a refund might prove difficult.

[

A very common scam. The vetting involves you giving one of them a freebie.

[

A very common scam. The vetting involves you giving one of them a freebie.

Could well have been. Since i didn't go ahead with it I will never know.

It won't matter what they do with the law, there will be ways of getting around it and the only losers will be those poor trafficked/coerced girls who, allegedly, the 'do gooders' are out to protect. :lol:

As for agency type arrangements, not for me, but if a wg wishes to come and do perform some 'homely duties' for me I would be obliged to reward her to our mutual satisfaction. That and countless other ways would make the law a bigger ass than it is already.