Jichael Mackson

Depressing :(

11 posts in this topic

The front page of the forum is unbelievably grim today; underage roleplay, scat, 'barnyard' dvds, russian mafia.

Whatever happened to a good old bit of slap n tickle.......... :D

Do you think these posts are just a random occurance, or is there something behind it, have we got "sleepers" on board that have just been activated ?

would'nt suprise me with this police state of a govt!

i look at the join date of strange postings & it does seem to be too much coincidental with hhs punternet attack

would'nt suprise me with this police state of a govt!

I look at the join date of strange postings & it does seem to be too much coincidental with hhs punternet attack

It is undoubtedly attacks on punternet to undermine our credibility of being a forum with members who have standards. It may or may not be linked to goverment but the posterss are probably anti prostitution.

......... I don't believe they will worry about the consequences of shutting punternet or the high profile good parlours/indies.. Indeed if this short term makes the whole thing driven into the dangerous pimps hands so much the better for continuing HH policies and getting even harder against exploitation of women. Often politics is about the end result not the method of getting there. Indeed it could be argued that punternet and the like is more dangerous to them as it brings transparency,legitimacy and shows selling sex can be individual chice and not involve drugs and pimps. It is therefore a big threat to the perception they want to put out into mediaworld.........

Sorry about copying a previous post of mine, but I think it is relevant, you see a few bad threads, new posters with an agenda can soon alter how the forum looks, make us seedy, uncaring, anything but don't let joe public form the impression that prostitution and punters are anything but lowlifes and nasty!:D

It is undoubtedly attacks on punternet to undermine our credibility of being a forum with members who have standards. It may or may not be linked to goverment but the posterss are probably anti prostitution.

......... I don't believe they will worry about the consequences of shutting punternet or the high profile good parlours/indies.. Indeed if this short term makes the whole thing driven into the dangerous pimps hands so much the better for continuing HH policies and getting even harder against exploitation of women. Often politics is about the end result not the method of getting there. Indeed it could be argued that punternet and the like is more dangerous to them as it brings transparency,legitimacy and shows selling sex can be individual chice and not involve drugs and pimps. It is therefore a big threat to the perception they want to put out into mediaworld.........

Sorry about copying a previous post of mine, but I think it is relevant, you see a few bad threads, new posters with an agenda can soon alter how the forum looks, make us seedy, uncaring, anything but don't let joe public form the impression that prostitution and punters are anything but lowlifes and nasty!:D

I agree, and it's a pity it's come relatively soon on the back of a previous attempt to make mischief on the forum. Any nay sayers would do well to look at firstly the threads were safety and welfare of all concerned are discussed and help offered, and then at the light hearted banter and laughs that are thankfully a major part of this mostly good natured board and community. :D

In response to the OP, IF people report said posts (One person did which meant it got deleted early) then the Moderators have a chance of combatting any mischief or general fuckwittedness.

If you suspect it, report it!!

credibility of being a forum with members who have standards.

Thanks very much; never been categorized in that way before :D

In response to the OP, IF people report said posts (One person did which meant it got deleted early) then the Moderators have a chance of combatting any mischief or general fuckwittedness.

If you suspect it, report it!!

I personally think there could be way to much enthusiasm in this quarter (couldn't there mods) i already have had threads deleted and my posts are moderated for having only a view which i thought was in no way predudice at all; i'm going to meet a 'mixed race' (can i say that) lady this week. It's political correctness gone mad :D

I personally think there could be way to much enthusiasm in this quarter (couldn't there mods) i already have had threads deleted and my posts are moderated for having only a view which i thought was in no way predudice at all; i'm going to meet a 'mixed race' (can i say that) lady this week. It's political correctness gone mad :D

If you have a problem with the way in which your posts have been moderated OR with the fact that when you abused the Moderator for having the temerity to moderate your posts then you need to either take it up with Galahad or the Mods by reporting the post/thread etc, or by PM.

Why don't you just use your time to post sensibly and constructively on topics of interest to you?

Back to the OP now please.

If you have a problem with the way in which your posts have been moderated OR with the fact that when you abused the Moderator for having the temerity to moderate your posts then you need to either take it up with Galahad or the Mods by reporting the post/thread etc, or by PM.

Why don't you just use your time to post sensibly and constructively on topics of interest to you?

Back to the OP now please.

As Ghenghis knows I don't always agree with the Mods, but at the moment I would tolerate a bit of over zealous stuff from the Mods. I actually flagged my concern at Anna2, I still think she is a plant stirring trouble. Thats a difficult call as she posted that she was "in trouble" with a bad punter.

Right at the moment they have a lot of crap to deal with, too bad if some posts get censored. Normal service will resume shortly hopefully when we have thrown off these "newbee posters" here to cause trouble.

Do you think these posts are just a random occurance, or is there something behind it, have we got "sleepers" on board that have just been activated ?

As someone who has started one of the topics listed.....I am anything but a sleeper..

But I agree was poor decision making by me