Sarah Summers

Pin Your Lugs Back.......

135 posts in this topic

Mods, if you think the content of this is a little too controversial, please remove this post - 'spect you will anyway.

I have not worked for most of January. I returned to work yesterday and saw my regular guy whom I normally see every week.

Last appointment with him was mid-December. He is a horny guy. says he'd rather see me, but if I'm not around he'll see others.

He looks on that other site. He looks to see who is available now and then makes his choice. He saw someone on the bank holiday. She said she was available and since she was not very busy he could have two hours for the price of one.

He drove to the house. it was in a fairly decent area so no problems there. It was when he got there that the bad stuff began.

He knocked on the door and she let him in. It was dark so he could hardly see, and she instantly asked him for the money, and then she locked the door.

He gave her £60 for a half hour session. They went through to the bedroom. There was a dirty looking mattress on the floor and a lamp covered by a towel. When he looked at her she was really thin and had big lumps on her face and her underwear was scruffy and her stockings were ripped.

No way was he going through with this. She looked like a druggie. He did not feel safe. He told her he was really sorry - it was his first time and he had bottled it. She said "Wot.. I have turned other clients away for you"

He said he was really sorry but he wanted to go. Then another door opened and a guy wearing a big coat came in the room. He told him he had to pay for the full hour.

My client said to him, "Look, I am nervous, I left my car parked down the street and there are some youths hanging around outside it. The guy said, I'll come out with you and show you a safe place to park and then we'll come back.

He got to his car and drove off. It wasn't about the money now, it was more about his safety. That guy could have had anything under his coat. It was not worth the bother of arguing or fighting.

He saw another girl again from 'that' site. She had her available now light on and he went along to see her. She smoked Crystal Meth in front of him.

He has seen other girls who are touring who again had 'available now' One girl smelled so badly of BO that he cut the appointment short.

He has not had a lot of luck!

My point here is.. Not a single one of them had a website of her own. All they had was the other site. If a girl can't even be bothered to build a website showing what she is like, then I think she is not going to be bothered about her service and more importantly her client.

There are lessons to be learned here. No?

Yes there are lessons to be learned. That has been a very useful wake up call to quite a lot of blokes. Thank you Sarah.

that site has its pros/ cons ...more cons i suppose lol !!! i do get disillusioned with it sometimes .

Edited by busencumen

Mods, if you think the content of this is a little too controversial, please remove this post - 'spect you will anyway.

I have not worked for most of January. I returned to work yesterday and saw my regular guy whom I normally see every week.

Last appointment with him was mid-December. He is a horny guy. says he'd rather see me, but if I'm not around he'll see others.

He looks on that other site. He looks to see who is available now and then makes his choice. He saw someone on the bank holiday. She said she was available and since she was not very busy he could have two hours for the price of one.

He drove to the house. it was in a fairly decent area so no problems there. It was when he got there that the bad stuff began.

He knocked on the door and she let him in. It was dark so he could hardly see, and she instantly asked him for the money, and then she locked the door.

He gave her £60 for a half hour session. They went through to the bedroom. There was a dirty looking mattress on the floor and a lamp covered by a towel. When he looked at her she was really thin and had big lumps on her face and her underwear was scruffy and her stockings were ripped.

No way was he going through with this. She looked like a druggie. He did not feel safe. He told her he was really sorry - it was his first time and he had bottled it. She said "Wot.. I have turned other clients away for you"

He said he was really sorry but he wanted to go. Then another door opened and a guy wearing a big coat came in the room. He told him he had to pay for the full hour.

My client said to him, "Look, I am nervous, I left my car parked down the street and there are some youths hanging around outside it. The guy said, I'll come out with you and show you a safe place to park and then we'll come back.

He got to his car and drove off. It wasn't about the money now, it was more about his safety. That guy could have had anything under his coat. It was not worth the bother of arguing or fighting.

He saw another girl again from 'that' site. She had her available now light on and he went along to see her. She smoked Crystal Meth in front of him.

He has seen other girls who are touring who again had 'available now' One girl smelled so badly of BO that he cut the appointment short.

My point here is.. Not a single one of them had a website of her own. All they had was the other site. If a girl can't even be bothered to build a website showing what she is like, then I think she is not going to be bothered about her service and more importantly her client.

So, what are you saying? That if a girl only advertises on "the other site" that she's obviously a druggie or scam artist?

So, what are you saying? That if a girl only advertises on "the other site" that she's obviously a druggie or scam artist?

I don't think it came across that the OP was saying that at all. She made a point of saying the Guy hasn't had a lot of luck. She then summed up the point she is trying to make.

I've only ever seen three girls from the other site, but two were really good and one was decent. I tend to be a lot more picky when choosing from that site though.

Perhaps the lesson here is to look very closely at ladies who do not have their own websites, and who do not exercise proper control over them.

One unlucky punter thats for sure, fortunately i havent had anything but good punts from WGs advertising on that site in a long time. As ever it depends on the individual WG as to how good a service she offers in my experiences.

I don't think it came across that the OP was saying that at all. She made a point of saying the Guy hasn't had a lot of luck. She then summed up the point she is trying to make.

Ok, the original point

Translation: A WG who doesn't have her own website and only advertises on ** can't be arsed and will probably be shit.

Edited by Amanda

Mmmmh, am trying to decipher the secret coding here too Amanda. Mebbe it is reverse touting double talk…? Just wondering loike. Poor poor guy, what a baaaaaad service he had from dem bad druggies over the daaaark site. Far best to book meeeeeeeeeeeeeee coz I is a saint.

Or something like it. :D

Edited by BurlesqueHoney

Mmmmh, am trying to decipher the secret coding here too Amanda. Mebbe it is reverse touting double talk…? Just wondering loike. Poor poor guy, what a baaaaaad service he had from dem bad druggies over the daaaark site. Far best to book meeeeeeeeeeeeeee coz I is a saint.

Or something like it. :D

Don't get me started... Seriously...

*Bangs head on desk*

This client should perhaps sign up here and write his own review.

No?

That would be the best warning for others..... from the horse's mouth if you get my meaning.

When I first went indie I had no website for quite a while.

I didn't advertise on the other site because I knew very little

about it but what I did do was put a tiny box ad in the ad trader

which of course showed no pics... had another name other than Adele so anyone

booking me had no idea I was already known with an agency.

I got along extremely well without a website..... inundated with work to be honest.

I still see clients from my "no website" days and they know me under another name.

It was my own vanity which made me build my site and advertise on the net.

I am sure there are many ladies who jog along fine without a site and who are also

decent and reliable healthy honest ladies.

Never used that site, never even been tempted to, this thread means I'll be even less inclined to use it than before

I have met ladies who have a purple profile as well as their own website but so far none with just a purple profile. Not for the sake of trying though!

In December I booked a lady with 3 days notice and she confirmed my booking. On the day I made repeated attempts to confirm as requested and get location details. With hours to go I started looking for another lady. The booked lady finally texted me after the appointment should have started saying she couldn't make it as her son was ill and she had to fetch him from school and take him home. Not much I could say, if this was true then her son should come first but it's also a convenient line if an excuse is needed. A text only takes 10 seconds to have cancelled me earlier on and she definitely had my number because part of her booking process required a confirmed text so she had a confirmed mobile number. I couldn't find a Plan B so not a good day.

Whilst looking for other ladies I emailed and later that evening booked one for 6 days ahead. She sounded very nice and instigated a few purple emails including asking about any special requests. As requested I confirmed the night before and she messaged straight back that we were still on.

She then cancelled 4 hours before my punt as she was ill. Again, nothing I could do if genuine but a good line if she just wanted an out.

I've tried to rebook her since and although she read my purple message 10 mins after I sent it she didn't reply at all. She asks for an email before booking requests hence this method of contact. My "requests" that she asked for were vanilla so she had no specific reason against me to go cold. She's had a few more very good feedbacks this month so I'll try once more then call it a day for her.

All in all I've had fun browsing the purple sweet shop but have been disappointed with the customer service.

I'm one of those punters that gets very limited opportunities to escape the other half, to have two aborted punts on the trot was really bad news. It was a month before I got another chance to get away.

I do prefer a lady to have her own website. Cost isn't even a factor as many have free DIY websites which are very professional and every bit as good as some expensive sites.

DG

Occasionally I buy stuff from ebay and sometimes it turns out to be fake/not as described total rubbish etc, maybe my luck is as bad and I should just stick with independent retailers who don't use the evil site that is ebay.

Two punts with ladies from the site we cannot name. One was a bit disappointing, just didn't click with the lady, but the second was top class. Having their own website is no guarantee IMHO as I had an awful punt with a lady who had her own website. Pictures were well out of date to start with.

Interesting. Maybe having your own website indicates a 'committment' that advertising on the purple site doesn't. I know recently I have been thinking I should have my own website, but the fact that I dont have one certainly doesnt make me a flake or a druggie or a scam artist.

It's easy to set up a profile on there, and its a popular site, and you get work from it, thats the attraction when you are just starting out, just dipping your toes in the water so to speak.

As long as we have the fake fucking morality that pleasure through sex is somehow 'wrong', that people who provide that pleasure, that service, are somehow debased, we are always going to have scam artists and fucked up people providing a cheap facsimile of that service.

It's a complicated issue and I dont pretend I know the answers. But I know from reading on here, there are plenty of women out there who love what they do, feel affection for their clients, and are good girls. The intensity of the whole thing is what can make one bad experience, or 2 on the trot as poor Diamond Geezer experienced, a massive issue. Trust me diamond.....one good experience will put a massive smile on your face and blow all that negativity away.

There is nothing that feels as good as when you meet a client, like them, know they fancy the arse off you, and have an intimate experience with them. Nothing. And I imagine thats the same for you boys.

Or something like it. biggrin.png

LoL... missed you making me laugh :)

This client should perhaps sign up here and write his own review.

No?

That would be the best warning for others..... from the horse's mouth if you get my meaning.

When I first went indie I had no website for quite a while.

I didn't advertise on the other site because I knew very little

about it but what I did do was put a tiny box ad in the ad trader

which of course showed no pics... had another name other than Adele so anyone

booking me had no idea I was already known with an agency.

I got along extremely well without a website..... inundated with work to be honest.

I still see clients from my "no website" days and they know me under another name.

It was my own vanity which made me build my site and advertise on the net.

I am sure there are many ladies who jog along fine without a site and who are also

decent and reliable healthy honest ladies.

Have to say, that is exactly the same for me.

When I orignally started, I had no internet at all, and used postcards in shops.

"If a girl can't even be bothered to build a website showing what she is like, then I think she is not going to be bothered about her service and more importantly her client."

Sweeping statement much Sarah?!!

I couldn't be bothered to build a website when I started because I was too busy being a crack whore having a full time job and I found the other site worked well for the level of business I required to feed my habit give me what I wanted financially.

I had an idea there might be bitching over this, and from the usual quarters.

The good working girl, who looks after her client from the beginning with a clear idea of what she is about and how safe her client will be is the one who takes the flak from all of those guys who get crap service and most of that crap service comes from girls who are not interested in providing a service at all.

I was not asking people to see meeeeee. What a childish and catty remark to make. When people talk about the sisterhood i can see exactly why, and what galls me is they think I am in it ffs

I think anyone who uses the purple site needs to be careful. I think it is sites like this that give the likes of Harriet Harman all the ammo she needs tbh

Maybe the guy was making the stories up to get some sympathy!!!

I have found no problem with girls from the other site that have no website. There may be bad girls on there, but not having a website doesn't make every single one of them bad!!

Maybe the guy was making the stories up to get some sympathy!!!

I have found no problem with girls from the other site that have no website. There may be bad girls on there, but not having a website doesn't make every single one of them bad!!

Nope. He wasn't. He still sees other ladies besides me, but I am his reg and he looked elsewhere is all. He does not do his research carefully enough and this is what can happen when you don't.

LovelySlut, LouisaPSUK, LondonLydia

I wasn't saying this type of bad experience is unique to the purple place or that it is regular just because I had two failed meets from there. It was just experience of one week in December.

Louisa, I totally agree that one good punt brings the smile back. Unfortunately, my one punt since then failed to bring the smile back because she wasn't accurate with her description or photos. She was about a size 18 advertising as 12, private website and purple profile.

I remember one lady in particular from last year though who makes me feel happy every time I remember seeing her answer the door - yes, I really fancied the arse off her! The type of experience that makes punters punt!

The good experiences vastly outweigh the bad for me and if I had more punting opportunities the cancellations wouldn't be such a problem.

DG

Edited by Diamond Geezer

Never used that site, never even been tempted to, this thread means I'll be even less inclined to use it than before

Bill that would be a shame, for you may miss out.

Last year I saw a girl three time that I found on the Other Site. Although she did have a website at one point there is no sign of it now (and there wasn't when I first saw her).

She is young, quite posh, very well travelled and educated (studying for a Masters in my own subject, so I can tell that's no b/s) attractive, no sign of any narcotics apart from cigarettes, operates out of decent hotels and at first was offering a fantastic GFE for £50/30mins or £100/hr, with pretty much every conceivable service available as an extra. Other Hertfordshire punters may know to whom I am referring ;)

At the end of the day it's just an online directory - you can't infer anything about someone just on the basis of them being in it, any more than you could about a tradesman in the Yellow Pages.

Edited by Vin DaLoo