Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
glasgowdude

What to wear tomorrow?

7 posts in this topic

I'm going to see a girl tomorrow when i'm now working and was wondering if its okay to go casual?

By casual i mean jeans, t-shirt & casual tracksuit/jacket? Reason being i'm fitting in a 1/2 hour appointment when i'm in Glasgow so don't want to have the gf suss me by getting changed?

Is this rude for me to do this?

I'm going to see a girl tomorrow when i'm now working and was wondering if its okay to go casual?

By casual i mean jeans, t-shirt & casual tracksuit/jacket? Reason being i'm fitting in a 1/2 hour appointment when i'm in Glasgow so don't want to have the gf suss me by getting changed?

Is this rude for me to do this?

As long as you're clean and polite I'm sure she'll be fine.

I am obviously not aware of the circumstances of the booking but unless it's in the ballroom of the poshest hotel in town, I doubt the WG will take much notice of what you're wearing once she has satisfied herself you don't have mad staring eyes.

I would relax and follow your stated intentions without concern.

I am obviously not aware of the circumstances of the booking but unless it's in the ballroom of the poshest hotel in town, I doubt the WG will take much notice of what you're wearing once she has satisfied herself you don't have mad staring eyes.

I would relax and follow your stated intentions without concern.

i just didn't want to come across cheeky cause i' havn't booked her before that's all.

good to know though its not a big deal, hadn't crossed my mind until my mate mentioned it to me

turn up clean and with the cash in your pocket

yer clothes wont stay on long anyway!!!!

as kinky says as long as you are clean and have the cash she will be fine.......your clothes are not on for very long :-) :D

I'm one of nature's scruffs, and nobody seems to object. (A lady did once point out as I was dressing that there was a tear in my shirt sleeve.) Every so often I have to dress smart, and my regulars have simply been surprised, but not particularly delighted, when I have turned up in full pinstripe suit.